justin biebers career at stake due to post finasteride syndrome

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In my honest opinion, you are way past saving anything. I really doubt woman like the nw6 toppik combo. It shows how insecure you are. Have you actually ever tried shaving it down? It might look alright and it’s a far better look than a nw6.
You still salty over that finasteride posts? Damn just let it go, I had forgotten about you already

you vindictive sob

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You still salty over that finasteride posts? Damn just let it go, I had forgotten about you already

you vindictive sob
bro, I was trying to be nice and asking genuine questions because I felt a bit bad for you lol I really have nothing to be salty about at this point.

Ajamilo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Used to shave and let my hair grow out for a month or so then shave again but when I discovered toppik few months back, I have been letting them grow for 3-4 months cause toppik doesn’t work on short hairs.

Today I took a good look at my hair again and to my surprise I have regrowth, I don’t know if I am into nw5 territory now but definitely better than I was at baseline a year back? ( can’t remember when I first started finasteride)

I am a great responder to minoxidil, had great results within 6 weeks but stopped after 2 months cause I didn’t like the “hardened/weird feeling in chest possibly affecting my heart”. I might use it again, dunno.

I don’t want to use medication forever though and it does work for me, my hope is if I can get full coverage with transplants even if it’s thinned out/less density, I would be happy. From 24 onwards, I lost density and by 30 the thinned hairloss progressed to balding but before 30, my dating life was great. I would get eye’d by girls and a lot of interest shown my way. Many people would have complained and cried about the lack of density I had then but the girls didn’t care and I didn’t either. f***, I miss those days so much, there was girl from another department in my university crushing after me but I wasn’t interested lusting after much hotter girls. Now I would be happy with that girl, baldness really makes you drop your standards hahaha

My current hairloss works for me with toppik still. finasteride gives me that choice so I don’t really feel bothered to have regrowth with min and expose my heart to risk.

I wasted a whole year trying out laser therapy, if I had started just one year earlier on finasteride, I would be a thinned out nw1 or 0 because my hairline is still intact, it’s just the top of head/crown that thinned out then went bald. Fortunate in that regard I guess that my hairline survived for whatever reason
That is smart. You should then continue with the finasteride and then do a large hair transplant. I have heard also that the finasteride improve the donor area so that is good.

But have u tried the oral minoxidil? Iknoow that is supposdly not good for the heart but honestly is a game changer and not a hazzle as the topical minoxidil.