justin biebers career at stake due to post finasteride syndrome

SadAndMad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Always starts with "insignificant sides". Most of the time it starts with more watery sperm, slowly escalating over time. Read it so many times.
Is this the way you cope with the fact that you are scared of taking finasteride? Having outbursts every time someone mentions they are doing fine?

Has anyone even tried to dispute the fact that PFS is real and that the percentage of people who have sides could be higher?

norwood_spotter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you so insecure, I wasn't even quoting you. And I don't need to cope since I'm doing good with minoxidil+needling. Take what you want I don't care.

All over the scalp of course, everywhere where you're balding.

Good article, I'm not a fan of his subscription hustle but he makes some legit articles. Wish this information was available 10 years ago too. Like I said before, it's borderline criminal people still advise oral fina when you can do low dose topical fina and have almost no risks.
the article is very good. i was considering topical finasteride but it was never much clear how much went systemical and often there was like 2mg finasteride in 1ml solution which put me off

you can just dump fina powder in vodka and can apply it to the scalp right?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
the article is very good. i was considering topical finasteride but it was never much clear how much went systemical and often there was like 2mg finasteride in 1ml solution which put me off

you can just dump fina powder in vodka and can apply it to the scalp right?
You can make it yourself easily. Even Kevin man did it and another YouTuber. Just mix in ethyl Alcohol 96% PG and abit of distilled water. Dont think the water is even necessary tbh. Ur better off staying on oral finasteride because even if a tiny tiny dose of finasteride goes systemic it Will block alot of dht everywhere anyway.

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Just 2% get sides bro"

View attachment 181386

And here's another poll on a different hairloss forum....

553 people and 55% experience side effects.

View attachment 181387

Here's a poll from 2019 from this forum, with 165 people. 53% experienced side effects. (edit: even more people now with sides since I last checked the poll)

View attachment 181388

Here's an article written by a doctor from a men's health clinic (so someone that actually has endocrine knowledge):

"your best bet is to not take 5α-reductase inhibitors. It’s a gamble that’s not worth it"
I don't doubt it's more than the 2% they claim, but with that being said, you can't take a hair loss forum poll as official research. Most people who take fina don't bother browsing these..

norwood_spotter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can make it yourself easily. Even Kevin man did it and another YouTuber. Just mix in ethyl Alcohol 96% PG and abit of distilled water. Dont think the water is even necessary tbh. Ur better off staying on oral finasteride because even if a tiny tiny dose of finasteride goes systemic it Will block alot of dht everywhere anyway.
i also read you can just dump it in minoxidil..

would you say oral microdosing is better then topical finasteride?

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
from studies it seems topical finasteride is just as systemic as oral because molecule weight is rly small. Topical dutasteride however seems safer because mollecule weigh is too big to penetrate skin (but might be less useful then).

a lot of people report less sides on topical finasteride though, so idk

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahaha keep coping you retard, we all know you're insecure as fck about the pills you take. Again, I'm so happy for every pill you swallow, please never stop my Norwood 6 friend.

Ok soothsayer

But but but…even if that was true, which it definitely isn’t, you’re a Norwood SIX!

guys like pigeon and I are very happy finasteride didn’t work out because we now know how dangerous it is.

Keep justifying it to yourself that way. Meanwhile millions of people will keep popping it like a candy everyday without noticing a thing hehe

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok soothsayer

Keep justifying it to yourself that way. Meanwhile millions of people will keep popping it like a candy everyday without noticing a thing hehe
Thats because you are probably taking a fake indian version of finasteride.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats because you are probably taking a fake indian version of finasteride.

Can’t be, my libido shoots up when I take it for the first day. I take like 0.2-0.5mg EOD, and I am actually getting pretty lazy and sometimes take it only twice a week.

I have also noticed some regrowth or perhaps the dying follicles thickened.

Can’t be fake.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

1655286123852.jpeg

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can’t be, my libido shoots up when I take it for the first day. I take like 0.2-0.5mg EOD, and I am actually getting pretty lazy and sometimes take it only twice a week.

Can’t be fake.
I get morning erections everyday now at 1mg day.

resu

Reaction score
I already saw a few videos on tiktok of young people having half of the face paralized (same as Justin Bieber), a few days or weeks after getting covid vaccine. I am quite sure it is related.
Generally speaking younger people are at risk from the vaccine while older people are at risk from covid.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
No it's the opposite, EVERYONE who browses these hairloss forums knows about fina, it's literally the first thing they learn about and they will also learn that it's "safe", most popular youtube videos are also positive of fina and massively downplay the risks.

Almost everyone with hairloss on these forums starts out by taking oral fina, that makes these poll results even more significant, almost everyone was deluded first that fina was safe but after some time most find out it's not without risks by their own experience and seeing other members on the forums experiencing the same side effects, hence so many reporting sides.

Meanwhile the fina takers who don't visit these forums and believe that fina is practically without any risks also experience sides sooner or later BUT they don't know it's because of the fina because they were never told about the sides or the risks were downplayed and even when they search a bit more, like I said most youtube vids, etc are positive about fina and downplay the risks. Most who aren't aware probably think it's because of age or some other unrelated issue. Fina is literally hormone treatment and you're playing with your androgen system by taking an anti androgen, it's an absolute shame docs don't even talk about this simple fact when prescribing it.

And hell I find these polls more reliable than the biased and old "official studies" from merck or other derms who have a pro fina agenda.
People here shouldnt worry about fina when they also take dutasteride and bicalutamide and other crap, insane if u ask me. We should all just Accept who we are. Bald or not. Not fight against our genes thats not the answer.

Ajamilo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Can’t be fake.
Are you a norwood 6? Then you should at least combined it with microneedling and topical minoxidil and oral minoxidil lol.

No it's the opposite, EVERYONE who browses these hairloss forums knows about fina, it's literally the first thing they learn about and they will also learn that it's "safe", most popular youtube videos are also positive of fina and massively downplay the risks.

Almost everyone with hairloss on these forums starts out by taking oral fina, that makes these poll results even more significant, almost everyone was deluded first that fina was safe but after some time most find out it's not without risks by their own experience and seeing other members on the forums experiencing the same side effects, hence so many reporting sides.

Meanwhile the fina takers who don't visit these forums and believe that fina is practically without any risks also experience sides sooner or later BUT they don't know it's because of the fina because they were never told about the sides or the risks were downplayed and even when they search a bit more, like I said most youtube vids, etc are positive about fina and downplay the risks. Most who aren't aware probably think it's because of age or some other unrelated issue. Fina is literally hormone treatment and you're playing with your androgen system by taking an anti androgen, it's an absolute shame docs don't even talk about this simple fact when prescribing it.

And hell I find these polls more reliable than the biased and old "official studies" from merck or other derms who have a pro fina agenda.
I agree 100% that Finasteride is not good for the health. Been using it almost two years and i should basically have no problems with my erejction when i am in my mid 20s, sadly.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you a norwood 6? Then you should at least combined it with microneedling and topical minoxidil and oral minoxidil lol.

Used to shave and let my hair grow out for a month or so then shave again but when I discovered toppik few months back, I have been letting them grow for 3-4 months cause toppik doesn’t work on short hairs.

Today I took a good look at my hair again and to my surprise I have regrowth, I don’t know if I am into nw5 territory now but definitely better than I was at baseline a year back? ( can’t remember when I first started finasteride)

I am a great responder to minoxidil, had great results within 6 weeks but stopped after 2 months cause I didn’t like the “hardened/weird feeling in chest possibly affecting my heart”. I might use it again, dunno.

I don’t want to use medication forever though and it does work for me, my hope is if I can get full coverage with transplants even if it’s thinned out/less density, I would be happy. From 24 onwards, I lost density and by 30 the thinned hairloss progressed to balding but before 30, my dating life was great. I would get eye’d by girls and a lot of interest shown my way. Many people would have complained and cried about the lack of density I had then but the girls didn’t care and I didn’t either. f***, I miss those days so much, there was girl from another department in my university crushing after me but I wasn’t interested lusting after much hotter girls. Now I would be happy with that girl, baldness really makes you drop your standards hahaha

My current hairloss works for me with toppik still. finasteride gives me that choice so I don’t really feel bothered to have regrowth with min and expose my heart to risk.

I wasted a whole year trying out laser therapy, if I had started just one year earlier on finasteride, I would be a thinned out nw1 or 0 because my hairline is still intact, it’s just the top of head/crown that thinned out then went bald. Fortunate in that regard I guess that my hairline survived for whatever reason

Last edited:

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Used to shave and let my hair grow out for a month or so then shave again but when I discovered toppik few months back, I have been letting them grow for 3-4 months cause toppik doesn’t work on short hairs.

Today I took a good look at my hair again and to my surprise I have regrowth, I don’t know if I am into nw5 territory now but definitely better than I was at baseline a year back? ( can’t remember when I first started finasteride)

I am a great responder to minoxidil, had great results within 6 weeks but stopped after 2 months cause I didn’t like the “hardened/weird feeling in chest possibly affecting my heart”. I might use it again, dunno.

I don’t want to use medication forever though and it does work for me, my hope is if I can get full coverage with transplants even if it’s thinned out/less density, I would be happy. From 24 onwards, I lost density and by 30 the thinned hairloss progressed to balding but before 30, my dating life was great. I would get eye’d by girls and a lot of interest shown my way. Many people would have complained and cried about the lack of density I had then but the girls didn’t care and I didn’t either. f***, I miss those days so much, there was girl from another department in my university crushing after me but I wasn’t interested lusting after much hotter girls. Now I would be happy with that girl, baldness really makes you drop your standards hahaha

My current hairloss works for me with toppik still. finasteride gives me that choice so I don’t really feel bothered to have regrowth with min and expose my heart to risk.

I wasted a whole year trying out laser therapy, if I had started just one year earlier on finasteride, I would be a thinned out nw1 or 0 because my hairline is still intact, it’s just the top of head/crown that thinned out then went bald. Fortunate in that regard I guess that my hairline survived for whatever reason
In my honest opinion, you are way past saving anything. I really doubt woman like the nw6 toppik combo. It shows how insecure you are. Have you actually ever tried shaving it down? It might look alright and it’s a far better look than a nw6.