justin biebers career at stake due to post finasteride syndrome

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Keep coping bro, the internet is full of doctors talking about PFS.

Definitely seen this a lot and believe it's real. Anecdotally feel symptoms are worse the younger they started on finasteride. Clomid has helped on a few pts with lower T / FSH/LH levels...

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1333240440003420160

And I’m 100% certain this effects older guys as well...it’s just more obvious in the younger guys who typically have no co-morbidities.

(so the typical cope of "you're just getting older bro" is nothing more than that in this Doctor's eyes, pure cope)

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1327387622688354305

Post finasteride syndrome is so real! Hundreds of patients coming to #sandiegosexualmedicine with this. Often have low t. Make sure to check dht also! Some recommend andractim, available in Europe (and online). Shockwave therapy for ED. Can take years to get better for some!

There are even doctors themselves who have PFS like this one: https://twitter.com/SimonBreidert

Finasteride has been added to the 'list of drugs to avoid in 2021' by a French Medical Journal

Translation from the Journal 'Drugs to be Avoided for Better Care 2021 Report'

'Finasteride 1mg, a 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor, has a very high efficacy in modest androgenic alopecia in men: it increases hair density only slightly on the top of the head (by about 10%), and only for the duration of the treatment. It exposes particular sexual disorders (e.g., sexual dysfunction in erection and ejaculation, decreased libido), depression, suicidal ideation and cancer of the breast. When a drug is the chosen option, local minoxidil used with care is less dangerous.'

(Finasteride is on page 6 of the journal)

The journal is called Prescrire, a medical journal that 'addresses developments in diseases, medications, and in medical techniques and technologies' and 'contains no advertising'.

According to their website their 'editors are healthcare professionals, specially trained in Prescrire's editorial methods and free from conflicts of interest. Exacting quality control procedures are applied to all editorial content.'
If I was taking finasteride while you were posting this I’d be shitting a brick. I was silly for not researching more before starting.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope, like I said he's retarded:

View attachment 181379

"I am nw6 taking finasteride just cause I don’t want to be a nw7 completely out of options ugh"
Thought that guy was a NW2 max. Just made a post:

“Just shave it bro? more like just give up bro”​

NW6 dude! you have no other choice but to shave. He’s gonna be a NW7 and a limp dick. Pretty mad that he’s giving advice on here.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmfao at "nocebo", hilarious how fina copers believe hormone therapy will only affect the state of their hair but keep defending Kevin the liar bro and of course he's taking finasteride even though he has side effects, why? Because as I said before many guys are completely devestated by them balding, a hyper autist like Kevin definitely falls in that category, they would definitely trade parts of their health for hair. @Hairful is another great example of this too.
Well he's still taken finasteride on camera which proves that he takes it now.

Ajamilo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
come off of the finasteride very slowly.
Yeah i would probably do it. But oral minoxidil, topical minoxidil and needling is enought tho? I need something that is going war against the DHT too. Salw Palmetto is bullshit. How is the topical version of finasteride or dutasteride?

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah i would probably do it. But oral minoxidil, topical minoxidil and needling is enought tho? I need something that is going war against the DHT too. Salw Palmetto is bullshit. How is the topical version of finasteride or dutasteride?
Needling and topical min is more than enough. Oral min is quite dangerous, but yeah, I’ve seen some impressive results without finasteride.
@Pigeon 0.005% topical finasteride?

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thought that guy was a NW2 max. Just made a post:

“Just shave it bro? more like just give up bro”​

NW6 dude! you have no other choice but to shave. He’s gonna be a NW7 and a limp dick. Pretty mad that he’s giving advice on here.

This just shows what kind of retards we are dealing with here supposedly giving us wisdom here lol

There’s a gigantic difference between a nw6 and nw7. I can still use toppik and I can have transplant as an option with decent results. Without finasteride, perhaps I would be nw7 without any option. I have a good beard and enough chest hair, average donor, probably get 9k grafts or even 10k with good surgeon and I would be back to bedding teenagers. My hairline is still intact.

However, I do agree with you. I am stupid for listening to retards like you and letting my hairloss progress this bad. Thankfully, I started before it’s SOL and desperate measures time

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Keep coping bro, the internet is full of doctors talking about PFS.

Definitely seen this a lot and believe it's real. Anecdotally feel symptoms are worse the younger they started on finasteride. Clomid has helped on a few pts with lower T / FSH/LH levels...

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1333240440003420160

And I’m 100% certain this effects older guys as well...it’s just more obvious in the younger guys who typically have no co-morbidities.

(so the typical cope of "you're just getting older bro" is nothing more than that in this Doctor's eyes, pure cope)

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1327387622688354305

Post finasteride syndrome is so real! Hundreds of patients coming to #sandiegosexualmedicine with this. Often have low t. Make sure to check dht also! Some recommend andractim, available in Europe (and online). Shockwave therapy for ED. Can take years to get better for some!

There are even doctors themselves who have PFS like this one: https://twitter.com/SimonBreidert

Finasteride has been added to the 'list of drugs to avoid in 2021' by a French Medical Journal

Translation from the Journal 'Drugs to be Avoided for Better Care 2021 Report'

'Finasteride 1mg, a 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor, has a very high efficacy in modest androgenic alopecia in men: it increases hair density only slightly on the top of the head (by about 10%), and only for the duration of the treatment. It exposes particular sexual disorders (e.g., sexual dysfunction in erection and ejaculation, decreased libido), depression, suicidal ideation and cancer of the breast. When a drug is the chosen option, local minoxidil used with care is less dangerous.'

(Finasteride is on page 6 of the journal)

The journal is called Prescrire, a medical journal that 'addresses developments in diseases, medications, and in medical techniques and technologies' and 'contains no advertising'.

According to their website their 'editors are healthcare professionals, specially trained in Prescrire's editorial methods and free from conflicts of interest. Exacting quality control procedures are applied to all editorial content.'

Its real as in the sufferer makes it happen to him aka nocebo or the placebo effect.

People get ED and sexual side effects from sugar pills in finasteride trials so we should stop sugar pills in trials as they can cause sexual side effects and post sugarpill syndrome

1655198648868.png

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This just shows what kind of retards we are dealing with here supposedly giving us wisdom here lol

There’s a gigantic difference between a nw6 and nw7. I can still use toppik and I can have transplant as an option with decent results. Without finasteride, perhaps I would be nw7 without any option. I have a good beard and enough chest hair, average donor, probably get 9k grafts or even 10k with good surgeon and I would be back to bedding teenagers. My hairline is still intact.

However, I do agree with you. I am stupid for listening to retards like you and letting my hairloss progress this bad. Thankfully, I started before it’s SOL and desperate measures time
This NW6 with toppik and chest pubes glued to his dome is gonna be bedding teens. I’ve heard it all now.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 181381

No there isn't a GIGANTIC difference between the two.
I'd say there is a pretty significant difference between 6 and 7, on 6 the horseshoe stretches fairly high up on the sides while on 7 they are very low, and it's gonna take a few k grafts just to go from 7 to 6, grafts that could have been better used for elsewhere if you weren't a 7 to begin with.

Man it's a f*****g joke that male pattern baldness has to go that far.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm happy you're taking fina bro, every pill you take makes me happy. You will learn, that's a guarantee.
Man, you’re f*****g cringe now trying to be a soothsayer ugh

I am sorry your life is so sh*t but not everyone is having such a hard time as you and believe it or not, there are plenty of us who don’t even notice a thing while on finasteride. It has been approved for many decades now for a good reason. It’s safe and effective.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, you’re f*****g cringe now trying to be a soothsayer ugh

I am sorry your life is so sh*t but not everyone is having such a hard time as you and believe it or not, there are plenty of us who don’t even notice a thing while on finasteride. It has been approved for many decades now for a good reason. It’s safe and effective.
But but but…even if that was true, which it definitely isn’t, you’re a Norwood SIX!

guys like pigeon and I are very happy finasteride didn’t work out because we now know how dangerous it is.

SadAndMad

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's a fool and liar promoting fina on youtube to ignorant desperate balding idiots like @Hairful

Hey @Hairful even fina couldn't save your hairloss guru bro and Kevin wasn't even a NW5. LOL

That guy is mental, but in his defense I guess those hair transplants were probably because he started taking finasteride later than he should have.

My biggest regret is the fear of finasteride that I had and using minoxidil first. In his own crazy way he helps guys like me to take action.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That guy is mental, but in his defense I guess those hair transplants were probably because he started taking finasteride later than he should have.

My biggest regret is the fear of finasteride that I had and using minoxidil first. In his own crazy way he helps guys like me to take action.
That’s currently your biggest regret.

SadAndMad

My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s currently your biggest regret.
Well after being on it for 4 years and on dutasteride for almost 9 months (twice separately) I still haven’t felt any significant side effects. Only dutasteride was failure.

Most baldies don’t even take finasteride because the first thing that comes up when they talk about it are the side effects. So if most people know about the possible sides, why attack someone who is trying to promote it?