justin biebers career at stake due to post finasteride syndrome

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Keep coping Finjunkie. He's smarter than you.

Adverse Event Reporting in Clinical Trials of Finasteride for Androgenic Alopecia: A Meta-analysis​

Conclusions and relevance: Available toxicity information from clinical trials of finasteride in men with Androgenetic Alopecia is very limited, is of poor quality, and seems to be systematically biased. In a cohort of men prescribed finasteride for routine treatment of Androgenetic Alopecia, most would have been excluded from the pivotal studies that supported US Food and Drug Administration approval for Androgenetic Alopecia. Published reports of clinical trials provide insufficient information to establish the safety profile for finasteride in the treatment of Androgenetic Alopecia.

Spencer kobren has been on finasteride for probably 30 years now and he is Still active on his talk show. Give it a rest man and pop that propecia buddy.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
U dont even know what pfs is lol. If u had it for a year like me u wouldnt be talking BS. It usually happens after quitting 5aris. Its so horrible you wanna die.

I don't have time to dig it up right now but in the finasteride articles, people on placebo get PERSiSTANT side effects. Imagine that, getting PFS from sugar pills.

Simply points to the mental aspect of boners

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't have time to dig it up right now but in the finasteride articles, people on placebo get PERSiSTANT side effects. Imagine that, getting PFS from sugar pills.

Simply points to the mental aspect of boners
Go to propeciahelp that explains it all. I had pfs after quitting saw Palmetto. But on this herb my libido was insanely high I mean super high just crazy and I became very strong due to the rise in T. After quitting it I had a crash and developed this syndrome. Thats why its called POST dumbass. I had no libido, penis felt like rubber no sensation, a*** went numb, No bloodflow to penis tip, went pale and ice ice Cold. No feeling when pinching penis head with nails hard, sensitivity to light, out of Body experience, no emotions, felt like an emotionless robot, but my boners and ejaculation was totally normal but the rest was fucked. Imagine jerking off and not feeling any pleasure or sensation on penis, felt like u jerked your arm or leg same feeling. What im telling you now has happened to many on propeciahelp.com by the end of the year close to my recovery I didnt even feel my orgasm. No pleasure from it. Im Still not fully recovered years later and my penis tip is darker in color permanently due to No bloodflow to skin for hours basically dead skin inside.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ya the sides are kicking in for Bieber, or the cue ball genes are overpowering the fina.. he could be riddled with depression too..

Finjunkie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Keep coping Finjunkie. He's smarter than you.
Honestly, that's a huge insult. The dude has IQ of warm bread. His guests include prestigious prodigies like flat earthers and anti vax nutjobs.

I been on finasteride for 11 years with zero issues.

Available toxicity information from clinical trials of finasteride in men with Androgenetic Alopecia is very limited, is of poor quality
Yeah if you ever worked in the medical field that's basic speak for "we don't know". Not "finasteride is bad". It doesn't support your point and you don't even realize it.

Finasteride was used for prostate issues many years before they realized it was useful for hairloss. It's been around since 1992. Over thirty years. "PFS" magically appears in 2010 after a bunch of hypochondriac weirdos notice 3 hairs fall out in the shower and start taking it.

I probably been on finasteride since you were in middle school. Don't patronize me with this bullshit son.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
In technical terms, finasteride ended your p**rn career, and you lost all your possessions and you became homeless.
No finasteride itself physically invaded my house and robbed it for all my belongings and threw me out, it also exposed its genitals to me which has left me scarred and deformed.

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No finasteride itself physically invaded my house and robbed it for all my belongings and threw me out, it also exposed its genitals to me which has left me scarred and deformed.

Makes sense. I remember reading an animal study where they fed finasteride to snails, and then next morning the snails were basically torn out of their shells by finasteride. #MeTooPropecia

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Go to propeciahelp that explains it all. I had pfs after quitting saw Palmetto. But on this herb my libido was insanely high I mean super high just crazy and I became very strong due to the rise in T. After quitting it I had a crash and developed this syndrome. Thats why its called POST dumbass. I had no libido, penis felt like rubber no sensation, a*** went numb, No bloodflow to penis tip, went pale and ice ice Cold. No feeling when pinching penis head with nails hard, sensitivity to light, out of Body experience, no emotions, felt like an emotionless robot, but my boners and ejaculation was totally normal but the rest was fucked. Imagine jerking off and not feeling any pleasure or sensation on penis, felt like u jerked your arm or leg same feeling. What im telling you now has happened to many on propeciahelp.com by the end of the year close to my recovery I didnt even feel my orgasm. No pleasure from it. Im Still not fully recovered years later and my penis tip is darker in color permanently due to No bloodflow to skin for hours basically dead skin inside.

Nobody is denying they don’t experience it, the effect is very real for them. But it’s all in their head

Same way people on placebo get side effects and persistent at that even after stopping the sugar pills, they think it’s real and it is for them.

What I have also noticed is none of the people who have a good life going, a happy family, good outlook on life etc, they don’t notice any effects.

But it’s almost always the loner who is depressed before finasteride, lack of romantic opportunities, hair loss starting which in itself is extremely debilitating condition and robs one of energy. You add finasteride to the mix, it’s not surprising then that this ridiculous syndrome is born.

Their physical parameters are all normal and back to baseline levels but they still experience it pointing to psychological component.

Like I said even I experience the nocebo effects when I read too much and start to think about my body that I never thought of before. I can’t emphasise enough how strong the mind component is to boners man. If you’re not in the proper headspace then it’s no joy down there.

I made the mistake of listening to this nonsense and DESTROYING MY LIFE LITERALLY by becoming a nw6 freak, good thing I used my senses and started before I became a shiny cue ball where even toppik wouldn’t help. But I ficking hate toppik, I can’t believe I let a bunch of mental nutjobs destroy my beautiful hair

Finjunkie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can’t believe I let a bunch of mental nutjobs destroy my beautiful hair
I'm sorry Hairful. The same thing almost happened to me. I knew about finasteride since I was 18 because I been in the medical field. But I didn't start taking it till my friends were asking me if I was losing my hair, because even 11 years ago the fearmongers were around.

Thankfully I started before it was too late, and I'm reasonably satisfied with being NW2 in my mid 30's. But I almost didn't take it.

Imagine not taking a pill that ended up costing you $35 a year and saving your hair for over a decade because randoms on the internet scared you. Was almost me. And the crazies are out in full force these days.

Doctor visits and drugs combined I have a full head of hair instead of NW5+ after over a decade for the grand total of $500 . Getting on finasteride was one of the best decisions I ever made, and that's why I show up to this shitshow place every year for 11 years now

Last edited:

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wayne Rooney was one of the best players on the planet before he had his hair transplant and started taking anti DHT meds, probably up there with Ronaldo. He never rediscover his form or had anywhere near the same aggression and energy and this was is him mid 20s I believe.

How anyone can deny finasteride side effects when it literally designed to limit the primary male sex hormone is insane.

norwood_spotter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wayne Rooney was one of the best players on the planet before he had his hair transplant and started taking anti DHT meds, probably up there with Ronaldo. He never rediscover his form or had anywhere near the same aggression and energy and this was is him mid 20s I believe.

How anyone can deny finasteride side effects when it literally designed to limit the primary male sex hormone is insane.

NINTCHDBPICT000587019799-2.jpg

finasteride seem to work extremely well from him, he has the hair quality of rafa nadal

norwood_spotter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
“ going bald ruined my life “

Our son says his hair loss has ruined his life​

Now 33, he hasn’t worked for three years and is suffering from severe depression​

Our son has been losing his hair since he was 16. In his twenties, he underwent (unbeknown to us) several botched hair transplants. He was earning good money as a qualified professional, so able to afford the expensive procedures. Now he is 33, has not worked for three years, and is suffering from severe depression.

He says he has scars and they are carcinogenic if exposed to sunlight. He wears a cap all the time. He is living at home now and has spent all his money.

He has isolated himself and has nervous habits of talking to himself, clicking his fingers and laughing to himself.

He says he is waiting for better technology for hair transplanting in about five years time!

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Our son says his hair loss has ruined his life​

Now 33, he hasn’t worked for three years and is suffering from severe depression​

Our son has been losing his hair since he was 16. In his twenties, he underwent (unbeknown to us) several botched hair transplants. He was earning good money as a qualified professional, so able to afford the expensive procedures. Now he is 33, has not worked for three years, and is suffering from severe depression.

He says he has scars and they are carcinogenic if exposed to sunlight. He wears a cap all the time. He is living at home now and has spent all his money.

He has isolated himself and has nervous habits of talking to himself, clicking his fingers and laughing to himself.

He says he is waiting for better technology for hair transplanting in about five years time!

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys think about if we all start a pfs brand and get propecia banned we will force companies to make a new treatment! Whos with me ? Let’s do it

norwood_spotter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the guy in the story never took finasteride though, he got suicidal from hairloss alone

we know from studies that alopecia alone leads to increased risk of suicide

norwood_spotter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think he has something more serious to be worried about than hair loss. One part of his face is fully paralyzed and he has difficulties eating. It's called Ramsay Hunt Syndrome. If untreated, may lead to dementia and brain damage.
it was caused by his finasterid abuse, we dont know it yet, but ramsay hunt syndrome is actually just another form of post finasteride syndrome