Justin Bieber Losing His Hair? What Do You Guys Think.

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
not really... there was a picture of him kneeling down and petting a lion some time back and his thinning crown was definitely apparent.

-I don't give two sh*ts about the kid - but you can't deny this!
thats a tiger my dude

hwezdarik

Established Member
Reaction score
Brandon Flowers was like a Norwood 2 at the worst but I respect his choice to get dat Norwood 0 hairline.

Well, Donald Trump is on Finasteride combined with hair transplants and concealers. I still don´t buy this, that rich people have it so much easier. I think a good hair transplant is affordable for most Northern Americans/Western Europeans on HairLossTalk.com with some saving. There simply is no miracle cure, you might also look at poor Wayne Rooney who still has sh*t hair after 2 transplants :(

The man you posted had very thick hair. A hairline transplant combined with Finasteride is a very good solution for cases like him. Bieber is also diffusing and I think his donor isn´t that good (though I am not an expert on hair transplant).

That is certainly true that Flowers was a NW2 maybe 2.5 (seen worse pictures of him than the one 1 posted). Bieber is loaded and probably will knock on Cassiopea's/Allergan's doors anytime soon to get some CB or Seti.
Still do not understand that many say he is fucked because finasteride is not gonna work forever. Yet, with a hair transplant, minoxidil and finasteride
he could buy 7-10 years even without going on RU, CB and other research chemicals. I am sure something new gets released by then, but who knows I can be wrong. Many hairloss suffers like myself go hair transplant, finasteride, RU and minoxidil hoping to buy some time before cloning and/or new hairloss supressing chemicals are released.
Rate my hair transplant since you are here (thanks):
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...-hair-transplant-asmed-september-2017.108345/

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
this bandana game is getting more and more ridiculous

IMG_3521.jpg

abcdefg

Reaction score
finasteride can and does work for 10+ years that is a fact. Not for everyone, but for some. It does look like hes thinning from those bad quality pictures.

jetlife1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
^ this... my hair is literally the best it has been in a so long thanks to finasteride. You have to be patient and give your hair time to cycle in and out. Even the longest study says hair continues to thicken throughout the duration of 10 years. Idk what this john dude is talking about but it has worked very well for me for over 3 years. I feel like it can make it so you don't even need a hair transplant.

Bieber must be on finasteride at this point, but honestly who cares. He is human just like all of us and every other celebrity.

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He also seems to have lost his temple peaks which isn't good news for him.

Attachments

• IMG_3616.jpg
    IMG_3616.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 2,816
  • IMG_3618.PNG
    IMG_3618.PNG
    558.7 KB · Views: 1,117
  • IMG_3619.jpg
    IMG_3619.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 12,890
  • IMG_3622.PNG
    IMG_3622.PNG
    376.3 KB · Views: 1,228

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's balding though. Got that diffuse thinning in a NW7 pattern: https://www.instagram.com/p/BRCVhDxD3oV/?taken-by=justinbieber

His hair reminds me so much of my own and I'm losing hair for sure.

Diffuse Norwood 7 pattern hahaha are you delusional mate? His hair is naturally fine, thin which you can even tell from looking at his younger photo's. There's no doubt he is experiencing male pattern baldness to some degree due to his recession however he is not thinning at 23. Even if he was balding you would not see the day that he progresses past a Norwood 3.

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
he's definitely thinning

You lot don't half make me laugh! If you even see the slightest bit of scalp under a head of hair you'll call balding even though his hair is naturally like that when cut short. When I had my hair cut short as a young child you could see parts of my scalp through it.. guess that means I was thinning at the age of 6?

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You lot don't half make me laugh! If you even see the slightest bit of scalp under a head of hair you'll call balding even though his hair is naturally like that when cut short. When I had my hair cut short as a young child you could see parts of my scalp through it.. guess that means I was thinning at the age of 6?
At age 6 almost every kid's hair is thin, the peak age for thickness is around the age of 13-15, his thinning is pretty obvious as you can see it's in a Norwood 6 pattern and he also usually wears a hat or a bandana outside so that also suggests that he is insecure about it, not to mention he knew about Propecia a few years ago and most normal people who aren't losing hair don't know jack sh*t about hairloss treatments, his pictures make it pretty easy to spot if you know what to look for.
I don't get why we're arguing about whether a certain celebrity is thinning though, seems pointless, I guess I'm contradicting myself lol
At the end of the day, I don't give a f*** if he is thinning or not, I'm only worried about my hair, no1 else.

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Judd Law is fucked. Hair transplants only work for people who are lucky to only recede slightly. finasteride is eventually going to lose effectiveness and that donor won't last.

How do you know his hairloss isn't going to halt at a Norwood 4? The hair beyond what's left of his hairline is still very thick and shows no sign of moving anytime soon. He's actually a perfect candidate for a hair transplant.

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 63842

he's fuckedddd. that does not look thick at all.

It's not like he couldn't have it easily repaired though. If he wanted to take action against it, he easily could. He has money coming left, right centre and enough hair still on his head to regain a full hairline. Finasteride and a quick procedure would sort his problems out.

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
C'mon, Bieb! Just cut your balls. We all know who you always wanted to be.