Just Tried Regenera Activa Stem Cell Microtransplant In Uk

Aleksandar

Established Member
Reaction score
Two weeks in now; scalp feels great! Shedding reduced to practically zero. Only one or two hairs shed when applying gel, before is was 20/30.

Hair 'feels thicker', but I think this is due to the fact that my hair stands up more, whereas before is lay flat and lifeless on my head.

If this continues the way it is right now, I'm very happy!

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Two weeks in now; scalp feels great! Shedding reduced to practically zero. Only one or two hairs shed when applying gel, before is was 20/30.

Hair 'feels thicker', but I think this is due to the fact that my hair stands up more, whereas before is lay flat and lifeless on my head.

Hair flat vs hair stand up is a commonly ignored sign of improvement. When I started dutasteride I found that 2 months in my hair changed direction from nearly horizontal to markedly vertical. Thicker diameter of fiber allows it to robustly achieve vertical position. I have noticed the same sign with finasteride.

Lucky_Luciano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Are you on any other treatment? I considered PRP, but it alone seems to be a complete waste of money, so luckily I haven't done it. If you will have some visible regrowth from it, I will follow you, even trough it's very expensive. If it really stops hairloss for 1 to 2 years like its stated, it would be enough to wait for the new modern treatments.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am desperate and going to have this done in Madrid in January. My hair has gone from God status to a fried diffuse mess in 2 years even with treatments.

Aleksandar

Established Member
Reaction score
Are you on any other treatment? I considered PRP, but it alone seems to be a complete waste of money, so luckily I haven't done it. If you will have some visible regrowth from it, I will follow you, even trough it's very expensive. If it really stops hairloss for 1 to 2 years like its stated, it would be enough to wait for the new modern treatments.

No I'm not on anything. I just tried Regenera.

Aleksandar

Established Member
Reaction score
4 weeks in now. Hair looks and feels a lot better. First two weeks were the best, scalp felt 'alive', for the first time in years. Stil feels good, just a bit less than in the beginning. Getting greedy now.... ;) It's probably too soon to have (real) results, but I hope it keeps going the way it has.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Although they cheated on the lighting, those results can't be denied. Hope it's all regenera and not some combo's with the big 3.

That's always my concern with these, even if there's some improvement amongst the obvious light bullshit. I find it very difficult to believe they're getting these results without other treatments.

The clinic I went to couldn't front up any photos of their actual patients yielding visible improvement.

-Link-

Established Member
Reaction score
4 weeks in now. Hair looks and feels a lot better. First two weeks were the best, scalp felt 'alive', for the first time in years. Stil feels good, just a bit less than in the beginning. Getting greedy now.... ;) It's probably too soon to have (real) results, but I hope it keeps going the way it has.
May I ask what clinic you chose? Price? I feel there might be better results from some clinics than others.

Good luck. I hope you get significant regrowth.

ComeBackTemples

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1750 sounds very expensive, could get quite some grafts for this amount of money. Is there in Europe or in Asia somewhere a more competitive offer for this treatment?

ComeBackTemples

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Great discussion, read almost through all pages. Thanks to All the Guinea pigs in here, hope you are getting results.

Will consider this treatment as well for the future when it gets a bit more competitive with the price around 750 per treatment.

How much area can be covered? I have an issue with my temples, so can NW2-NW3 be done in one Session?

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
How does the STEM cell manipulation compare to the orthopedic treatments done in Europe/Panama I’m a desperate aggressive diffuse thinner trying to get this done in Madrid in January.