Just Tried Regenera Activa Stem Cell Microtransplant In Uk

Aleksandar

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

just got the pics from Reginera.
I let you comment... ;)

ciao

Underwhelming pics... Don't understand why they try to improve results with lighting. It's so obvious. I'd rather have very little improvement with good professional pics. However some improvement on the pics can't be denied.

Any idea how long after the treatment these were made?

Aleksandar

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm one week in now. Just got the stitches taken out. Scalp feels good now, had some major dandruff/flaking in recent days. Hair feels thicker, but this can't be from the treatment of course. Usually around this time of year my shedding reduces after the annual major shedding in august/september/oktober. So that's probably the reason my scalp feels good and hair feels thicker.

Trauma

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm one week in now. Just got the stitches taken out. Scalp feels good now, had some major dandruff/flaking in recent days. Hair feels thicker, but this can't be from the treatment of course. Usually around this time of year my shedding reduces after the annual major shedding in august/september/oktober. So that's probably the reason my scalp feels good and hair feels thicker.

Keep us posted man!

centurie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I hate those annual sheds - without fail since I started minoxidil 4 years ago my hair sheds between Oct-Dec and April-June every year.

During the other months it’s noticeably thicker.

Aleksandar

Established Member
Reaction score
May I ask you did you have 2.5mm or 3mm punch biopsy on the back of the head ? And would you say it left a scar ? Would you see that scar with very short hair or if you would shave your hair off .. ? Thank you.

I had the 2.5mm biopsies (I think). 4 in total. I don't think they left any (noticeable) scars. I looked at it through a mirror and didn't see anything. There is also hair growing on top so hard to see. When I feel the spot it feels smooth. The Doctor said it healed perfectly. Taking the stitches out was uncomfortable though.

Aleksandar

Established Member
Reaction score
I hate those annual sheds - without fail since I started minoxidil 4 years ago my hair sheds between Oct-Dec and April-June every year.

During the other months it’s noticeably thicker.

Yeah sucks big time. For me it's very predictable when a new shed will come. In the spring (April/May) there is a minor shed and in October-November a major one. Every year. Afterwards it gets thicker again. The difference is really obvious.

I've always wondered why that it. Perhaps it is related to sunlight, vitamine d (spring/summertime), humidity, sleep patterns, diet... Any of you guys know the reason for seasonal sheds?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all,

a little update at my end : I've been in for a month and I must report that my hairloss as greatly reduced.
After shower I can only see a couple of hair in my hand, where as Had a lot before intervention...

ciao

Good to hear, keep us updated, how much did the procedure cost you?

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all,

a little update at my end : I've been in for a month and I must report that my hairloss as greatly reduced.
After shower I can only see a couple of hair in my hand, where as Had a lot before intervention...

ciao

Is this your only treatment though? Regimen says finasteride and dutasteride

centurie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah sucks big time. For me it's very predictable when a new shed will come. In the spring (April/May) there is a minor shed and in October-November a major one. Every year. Afterwards it gets thicker again. The difference is really obvious.

I've always wondered why that it. Perhaps it is related to sunlight, vitamine d (spring/summertime), humidity, sleep patterns, diet... Any of you guys know the reason for seasonal sheds?

I always put it down to minoxidil synchronising my hair cycles but it could also be seasonal sheds, or maybe even both.

Are you on minoxidil?

Aleksandar

Established Member
Reaction score
I always put it down to minoxidil synchronising my hair cycles but it could also be seasonal sheds, or maybe even both.

Are you on minoxidil?

Used to be on Minoxidil two years ago. Got severe heart palpitations and anxiety and had to stop. But since I started thinning (about 14 years ago) I always had these seasonal sheds.