Just Tried Regenera Activa Stem Cell Microtransplant In Uk

Maxx79

My Regimen
Reaction score
Google translate is your friend, you will understand most of it this way.

I read the last 5 pages with google translate, there's one positive report from a user who seems to have achieved maintenance and some thickening (or healthier hair overall as he puts it), and then there's 4-5 other people for whom it hasn't done anything

Pigeon

My Regimen
Reaction score
I read the last 5 pages with google translate, there's one positive report from a user who seems to have achieved maintenance and some thickening (or healthier hair overall as he puts it), and then there's 4-5 other people for whom it hasn't done anything
Ok, I read/skimmed the thread from page 1.

First, it's an old thread with most posts from 2018. And only one person provided (many) pictures, the OP. He had good results and said his hair started to fall again after 15 months, he said himself he was very happy and not on fina,...

Then I saw some accounts who did not post any pictures saying it didn't do anything for them and most also did not tell if they were taking other things.

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
italian here.
in the last part of the thread the 3 of them that got the treatment say that after a year and half two of them had zero results and one a whole year of maintenance and now he's going back to square one. if you want me to translate single parts im here

update: read the last 10 pages. there at least a dozen with zero results in the last year, three of them dont even go the control visits anymore.
you may have already said that, but they want you to take a lotion with minoxidil and finasteride right after the treatment and staying on it. several users confimed it.

Last edited:

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So the positive results basically stem from fina/minoxidil...?!
I have absolutely no idea and i dont know if the italian 3d regards the same protocol of the persons doing it here.
But yes, in the italian discussion, its quite clear the common opinion about it

Pigeon

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have absolutely no idea and i dont know if the italian 3d regards the same protocol of the persons doing it here.
But yes, in the italian discussion, its quite clear the common opinion about it
Then only guy (mirkoboss) who posted pictures and said to have good results is not on fina if I read correctly with google translate, is that correct?

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Then only guy (mirkoboss) who posted pictures and said to have good results is not on fina if I read correctly with google translate, is that correct?
Yes, and he also said that he lost all his results within a year (he was promised a year and half ), he did not decided if he wants to do it again

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I don't know about you guys, but I'll take a year of maintenance in a f*****g heartbeat

Doesn't bother me at all that high norwood guys aren't seeing regrowth

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's probably just like any other treatment like laser, prp etc, and then it would work differently for everyone, but this pretty much goes for any treatment. Have there been studies on this method? If it shows promise, it's definitely worth a shot, at least for us with diffuse thinning. I am going to try it for sure.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do we have any answer on potential damage to the donor area? I mean I don’t love the idea of 3 biopsy punches. (Had two punches when the hairloss stared 4mm left a nasty scar.)

I’m game to try this as nothing including Finasteride oral and topical has slowed down this diffusing but also don’t want to kill Mega session options down the road.

Pigeon

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do we have any answer on potential damage to the donor area? I mean I don’t love the idea of 3 biopsy punches. (Had two punches when the hairloss stared 4mm left a nasty scar.)

I’m game to try this as nothing including Finasteride oral and topical has slowed down this diffusing but also don’t want to kill Mega session options down the road.
They only take a few grafts, this has no impact at all on any possible future hair transplant.

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

If your regime right now is not doing anything for you then this procedure is going to be a waste of time and travel tbh

your body dysmorphia is out of this planet

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They only take a few grafts, this has no impact at all on any possible future hair transplant.

I wouldn't say no impact at all but it's pretty minimal yeah, I could try take a picture of mine now that it's healed up so people know what they're in for?

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i understand that you're a jaded baldy but as it has been repeated many times

a) nobody is expecting miracles with this treatment
b) we're excited about the potential a treatment like this has for further development in the future

if you can't understand that then kindly please leave this thread, we are looking to discuss this and discuss results, not hear the same old hairlosstalk whining about "wahh different angles wahhh different lighting wahh"

How original of you to use names like baldy on a hair loss forum. You come off as a child, and your nativity is also childish. But carry on.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

sorry would you mind taking a close picture of the scar to have an idea we are potentially dealing with?
thanks a lot

Lucky_Luciano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this procedure worth to try? Where are the ones who tried it?? We need reports!! I would do this if I would know that it really works.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
We've had a lot of these types of scams come and go over the years taking adipose tissue or blood and injecting it into balding areas. This is nothing like what Replicel is doing. You don't even have to be familiar with it to know that because they would need to get approval if it was. Even if injecting this fat tissue into the scalp would help, they would have to inject a lot more than they have. They aren't culturing it and growing more. They are just taking from a very small spot on the back of the head, diluting it in a solution, and spreading it over a very large area on the top of the head. That would be like diluting a tiny drop of rogaine in water for your entire head. Obviously it's not going to be enough to do anything.

Pigeon

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this procedure worth to try? Where are the ones who tried it?? We need reports!! I would do this if I would know that it really works.
We don't have any significant anecdotal evidence that it works but this could be because of several reasons.

A lot of doctors say the procedure does help though, check the thread.

Anyway, we just do not know for sure. Still if you're working and have some cash, this is definitely worth trying imo.

jumpingjackgazz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Hi !
It's way too early to report for me, I did the procedure 2 weeks ago...
What I can report so far is that my hair loss has slowed down, I can see much less hairs in my hand during shampoo.
Hope to get before/after pictures from the Rigenera guy soon !

ciao Luciano !