just had to see this ****ed up comment on facebook

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
just going through facebook and saw a young nerdy baldie with a girl on my suggested friends . . . . so i had to check it out. of course there was a comment about it . . . .a ****ed up one at that. even tho he adds a "lol" afterwards . . . .

5RkvzCe.png

to be fair tho i think his girl is decent and a looks match

- - - Updated - - -

bonus-strangelly that same day i saw 2 memes including baldness

swb4AIc.jpg

4LLMNN4.png

second one is pretty funny imo tho . . . . still ****ed up however

shookwun

Reaction score
yes they are 'looks matched' or however you put it.

Similar features, shape and myopia etc

however he is bald so.... she is automatically dating under by default :laugh:

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
come on shookwun, i got the term from sluthate

and true fullhead. but guess what-he looks older too . . . . .

his job is "customer associate" so i wonder if he could date the girl he could get with hair if he had a good job . . . . . .

the memes are ****ed up though. hmmm . . . . its not surprising that guys who would yell at their wife are bald though . . . that insecurity

it caught me off guard because i have never seen a meme relating to baldness . . . . .

Reaction score
come on shookwun, i got the term from sluthate

and true fullhead. but guess what-he looks older too . . . . .

his job is "customer associate" so i wonder if he could date the girl he could get with hair if he had a good job . . . . . .

the memes are ****ed up though. hmmm . . . . its not surprising that guys who would yell at their wife are bald though . . . that insecurity

it caught me off guard because i have never seen a meme relating to baldness . . . . .

Wish I could pull off having my hair like that instead of sly.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
why dont you? billybob you are in a much better position to get a girl than me

bald + manly is still a niche . . . . bald + weak and short is costanza death status lol

Reaction score
why dont you? billybob you are in a much better position to get a girl than me

bald + manly is still a niche . . . . bald + weak and short is costanza death status lol

It doesn't suit grown out. The shi* and giggles of it is, sly with goatee is the best look for me(tried all others). The irony is, society despises me for it. Regarding women, can "pull" now, just not for LTR. Don't want to be with anyone. Voluntary celibracy is the way.......Theyth Seb.

shookwun

Reaction score
As I said earlier bald, feminine and geeky looking equal forever submissive, and asexual in the eyes of attractive women.

If you don't look like this or have similar features then I got some bad news

e7e3ed019d4452de8f1d5bba29cb82c2.jpg

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
That girl almost look likes a man. Anyway if they are happy, all that matters. I do agree, even though she is ugly he is the one dating out of his league!

doublebatman

Established Member
Reaction score
She looks like his mum.

I actually think this guy would probably look better with the horseshoe. His features are so weak, shaved down he'd probably look like an egg/penis

Winds me up a bit with these posts. If someone was posting "Wtf happened with all that lard" when a woman gained loads of weight the poster would get shot.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
She looks like his mum.

I actually think this guy would probably look better with the horseshoe. His features are so weak, shaved down he'd probably look like an egg/penis

Winds me up a bit with these posts. If someone was posting "Wtf happened with all that lard" when a woman gained loads of weight the poster would get shot.

It's okay to make fun of bald guys. Tbh though, bald guys continue to accept it, you're not allowed get to outraged. You hear guys say I won't need shampoo and so on.

In regards to this couple, I honestly thought guys like that didn't exist any more. He looks so 90s, like making a cameo comedy appearance in Fresh Prince of Bel Air or something. Trying it on with a hottie for example.

His facial structure is extremely weak as you say. Even with a buzz cut he would look like an egg. No decent jaw or cheekbones, lack of masculine features.

Only hope for someone like him to look "normal" would be full hair, trendy hairstyle, lose the specs and grow some stubble to create the illusion of having a defined facial structure. It wouldn't help immensely but will elevate him to "average" nevertheless. Girls are clued up on this though and see through it.

Some guys/girls look very good with and without glasses, so myopia itself isn't the reason.

As they say it's the man that makes the (insert here e.g clothes, glasses).

zdm632

Established Member
Reaction score
So this is getting ridicuolus. It seems like you people here "hunt" for retarded comments about baldness on the internet and then do here a complete "analysis". Ok, but how exactly does this help ?

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
So this is getting ridicuolus. It seems like you people here "hunt" for retarded comments about baldness on the internet and then do here a complete "analysis". Ok, but how exactly does this help ?

Well Exodus is bald and found it, probably had a very low moment and saw that. Isn't it natural for someone who is traumatised by any adverse event, to look at things concerning it? I am not bald but I can see why Exodus is doing what he is doing. Obviously, it doesn't help him/us.

I feel that you are affected a bit as you are worried of how you would be perceived if you became bald.

I do agree, this section should be more about helping and compensating for hair loss. But in a way things like this do remind us all to stick to treatments, transplants and so on.

Reaction score
It's okay to make fun of bald guys. Tbh though, bald guys continue to accept it, you're not allowed get to outraged. You hear guys say I won't need shampoo and so on.

In regards to this couple, I honestly thought guys like that didn't exist any more. He looks so 90s, like making a cameo comedy appearance in Fresh Prince of Bel Air or something. Trying it on with a hottie for example.

His facial structure is extremely weak as you say. Even with a buzz cut he would look like an egg. No decent jaw or cheekbones, lack of masculine features.

Only hope for someone like him to look "normal" would be full hair, trendy hairstyle, lose the specs and grow some stubble to create the illusion of having a defined facial structure. It wouldn't help immensely but will elevate him to "average" nevertheless. Girls are clued up on this though and see through it.

Some guys/girls look very good with and without glasses, so myopia itself isn't the reason.

As they say it's the man that makes the (insert here e.g clothes, glasses).

You are obsessed with stubble.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are obsessed with stubble.

I think you are because you hate it with such a passion.

Girls have so many things to disguise their flaws, growing stubble to have a defined face is one of the few acceptable choices a man can do to hide his. It's a reasonable suggestion.