just had to see this ****ed up comment on facebook

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dunno, I don't think hair is going to rescue this guy.
Pre-hairloss I was bordering on very good looking. tall, broad shoulders, masculine features... I had a good shot with the 8s and 9s as you guys would say. I was probably an 8ish, now I'd say I'm a 5/6.
Post hairloss I do alright but 8s and 9s wouldn't look twice.

This guy was what, a 3? before hairloss, now he's like a 2.. Its not like he's ugly as such, but hes just got pathetically weak features.. Most females aren't going to go for that hairloss or no. Not going to make a huge difference. Either way he was never going to get with anyone more attractive than pic related

The higher you are up the looks ladder the more hairloss is going to hurt you aesthetically

PIC related; how this guy would look with hair (sorry, I'm on my phone)View attachment 32722

I saw this comment on another forum a while go too. But on deeper reflection I don't feel it's true. Imagine you're average to begin with, on the boundary of acceptability, then you hit rock bottom. I do agree the fall is greater from higher up. The problem for me is bald doesn't suit me at all, I would lose serious points, my features would look out of proportion and not to mention head shape. Luckily there is finasteride and transplants with good donor density. Also I don't seem to be heading for above a 3V without any intervention.

- - - Updated - - -

Lets just hope he don't see this thread, talk about lowering his self esteem. Or her for that matter.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Lets just hope he don't see this thread, talk about lowering his self esteem. Or her for that matter.

Haha yeah that would suck.

doublebatman

Established Member
Reaction score
I saw this comment on another forum a while go too. But on deeper reflection I don't feel it's true. Imagine you're average to begin with, on the boundary of acceptability, then you hit rock bottom. I do agree the fall is greater from higher up. The problem for me is bald doesn't suit me at all, I would lose serious points, my features would look out of proportion and not to mention head shape. Luckily there is finasteride and transplants with good donor density. Also I don't seem to be heading for above a 3V without any intervention.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, and I suppose its hard to generalise as it affects everyone differently. But you're right hair loss can make a big difference particularly those on the borderline.

I suppose it's still going to affect people 'less aesthetically blessed' although losing 50% of nothing.... Is nothing. I think you can reach a point where diminishing returns kick in

These guys aren't going to have a great deal less options if they suddenly lost all their hair. uglyman-244x300.jpg
ugly-man1.jpg

Reaction score
Yeah, and I suppose its hard to generalise as it affects everyone differently. But you're right hair loss can make a big difference particularly those on the borderline.

I suppose it's still going to affect people 'less aesthetically blessed' although losing 50% of nothing.... Is nothing. I think you can reach a point where diminishing returns kick in

These guys aren't going to have a great deal less options if they suddenly lost all their hair. View attachment 32735
View attachment 32736

Shouldn't be putting up pics of people like that, it isn't right.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score

These guys aren't going to have a great deal less options if they suddenly lost all their hair. View attachment 32735
View attachment 32736

That I agree, very ugly it won't make a difference. In fact, even an average looking guy who looks masculine but not in an attractive way, may not lose points bald. Problem is no one wants to be bald and that's the issue.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yea i hope he doesnt see this thread

he lives near me and i was wanting to message him lol. it will be awkward if i don't say the right things tho . . . . .

hmm next time i drink i might do it xD

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
yea i hope he doesnt see this thread

he lives near me and i was wanting to message him lol. it will be awkward if i don't say the right things tho . . . . .

hmm next time i drink i might do it xD

Drink has made me do some random $h!t.

Traangas

Reaction score
We are all complaining that people make fun of bald people. And i total agree with that. But take a look at the comments in this topic. A lot of people are commenting about the girl. Isn't that the same?

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Isn't that the same?

No, it is totally acceptable for a bald guy to have strict criteria in the women that they want. Women should take a bald man whether she finds him attractive or not.

Traangas

Reaction score
No, it is totally acceptable for a bald guy to have strict criteria in the women that they want. Women should take a bald man whether she finds him attractive or not.

People should have some respect. Crying when people call them bald or something similar and then those people are commenting about the appearance of other people. Hypocrites...

doublebatman

Established Member
Reaction score
It's not that she finds him attractive or not. It's about herd mentality.

Grey's Anatomy and all the women around them told them bald men are losers.

Women can't go against the opinion of their peers, so they will reject bald men.

Even with all my supposed "negativity", I will always maintain that bald men are not repulsive.

Bald men are objectively uglier than men with hair, its simple as that. Very little to do with 'herd mentality'

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bald men are objectively uglier than men with hair, its simple as that. Very little to do with 'herd mentality'

Agree with this point always. We look better generally with a hairstyle, it's obvious. I still don't think it's a social thing on women not liking bald men, it's innate. It isn't a deal breaker but you do lose big points being bald and have to work harder in the dating game. Only a deal breaker if you didn't have much going for you prior to hair loss.

If women were suddenly promoted as bald or buzzed in movies, we would still prefer long thick hair on them no doubt.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
women are spoiled because society serves them. it makes sense they are greedy when it comes to a mate. not to mention the biology of it. they have much more to lose if they get with a bad mate (pregnancy and all)

hairyhenry

Reaction score
Women are much more easily influenced than men

I'm sorry, but this is an incredibly asinine statement. I know most of your opinions reek of sexism, but come on man. The road goes both fvcking ways with materialism and attraction.

doublebatman

Established Member
Reaction score
Fat acceptance is such a joke. You'll notice all these girls saying "You look great" "Rock those curves" "men dig confidence" and all this crap to the dangerously obese but the same people saying this will be hitting the gym 5 times a week and counting every single calorie.

Hold on... That sounds familiar..

At least with the people pushing 'Just shave it bro' they aren't encouraging us to slowly kill ourselves.

On a side note they are trying to push for teaching "health at every size" in schools and within the health setting.

http://haescurriculum.com/

VeprSuper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Agree with this point always. We look better generally with a hairstyle, it's obvious. I still don't think it's a social thing on women not liking bald men, it's innate. It isn't a deal breaker but you do lose big points being bald and have to work harder in the dating game. Only a deal breaker if you didn't have much going for you prior to hair loss.

If women were suddenly promoted as bald or buzzed in movies, we would still prefer long thick hair on them no doubt.
Truth right here.