just had to see this ****ed up comment on facebook

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
This guy was what, a 3? before hairloss, now he's like a 2.. Its not like he's ugly as such, but hes just got pathetically weak features.. Most females aren't going to go for that hairloss or no. Not going to make a huge difference. Either way he was never going to get with anyone more attractive than pic related

This decribes my situation, I have actually more feminine features than him (thinner eyebrows, and a girly voice).
Even with hair, I wouldn't have gotten anywhere.

Body wise, I have been working out for years to at least rank higher than a 1. I got decent shoulders and lats now.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
This decribes my situation, I have actually more feminine features than him (thinner eyebrows, and a girly voice).
Even with hair, I wouldn't have gotten anywhere.

Body wise, I have been working out for years to at least rank higher than a 1. I got decent shoulders and lats now.

If you are in good shape then there is no way you can be any lower than a 5 IMO.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are in good shape then there is no way you can be any lower than a 5 IMO.

Girls put more emphasis on face over body. In a way so do most guys. If I see a girl with a hot body but a nasty face, no way will she be average. Thing is girls can do all kinds of stuff to hide it so it's rare to see a bad face and hot body.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Damn that sucks. So if we look like **** bald then we truly are done!