Just Donated $200 To Send Hellouser To Japan.

K

karankaran

Yep, I can feel curry smell.

More than your racist joke, I find your new profile pic unbelievable.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Isla_Vista_killings

The guy in your profile pic is 'Elliot Rodger' isn't he? The person who murdered six innocent people in 2014.

I have seen you make really offensive remarks on this forum. You were even mocking the person who committed suicide by jumping into a volcano.

I was not going to log in. I was just browsing through the forum in log out mode and I saw my name being brought up. and then I saw your comment. May be I did not like the experience on this forum because without any provocation, racist and homophobic jokes are cast at my expense.

Anyways, I guess I cannot even browse this forum in log out mode. But please remove the profile pic. It is not sensitive to the men and women who were killed by Elliot Rodger.

and BTW, I do not have multiple accounts.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
At least I have a name, Nameless.
That Guy, every time I see your name, it reminds me of this:

Maybe we can get Macaroni to redo this theme song with the word Guy instead of Girl.

H

Reaction score
For real lets turn the page

What do you use?

I am going to add derma rolling soon.
Nothing anymore lol I'm naturally very blonde and lost it diffuse fast minoxidil didn't help very much and itched horribly so right when I could see the horseshoe I started shaving my head and started hoping for something amazing to come out in still waiting... I don't mind being shaved but my face looks like I'm 17 and am fair skinned so people look at me kinda funny so I WANT MY GOLDY LOCKS BACK!! Hbu?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing anymore lol I'm naturally very blonde and lost it diffuse fast minoxidil didn't help very much and itched horribly so right when I could see the horseshoe I started shaving my head and started hoping for something amazing to come out in still waiting... I don't mind being shaved but my face looks like I'm 17 and am fair skinned so people look at me kinda funny so I WANT MY GOLDY LOCKS BACK!! Hbu?

I just added topical finasteride to my regimen.
sorry about your hair hopefully some news comes from conference.