jouney to Norwood 1

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
#NoCure4thisSickness said:
israelite said:
i would use finasteride, minoxidil, ahk, ru, and indian oils

Thanks, forgive me if you've already posted about this but what indian oils do you use and what is their effect?
i use parachute ayur vedic hair oil,bhringaraj oil, sesa oi. they have reduced hair shed, made the hair shaft thick and made my hair BLACK

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hahaha. If Israelite can't regrow hair with everything that he is taking does any of us have any hope?!?!

LawOfThelema

Experienced Member
Reaction score
all things considered it's not that expensive considering his result. if you woudlnt be willing to budget to spend 1400 on your hair per year you really dont want your hair that badly.

Briandesigns

Reaction score
1,400 a year is affordable. My concern is mostly the risk of those experimental products he is using (highly effective yet no clue as to what they can do to the body down the road)

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i spend about 1500 on experimental products

- - - Updated - - -

Equol:
finasteride::
dutasteride:
proxiphen:
cb-03-01:
myristate rum :
asc j9:
minoxidil:
Bimatoprost:
AHK-CU:
shampoos:
SWAMI RAMDEV PATANJALI KESH KANTI HAIR CLEANSER SHAMPOO:2
Herbal Chumket Hair Re-Growth Shampoorevita shampoo:2
revita:
SBM Pure Leaf Juice Shampoo(Thiruthaali)
supplments:
swanson hair revitaling formula:7
msm:7
garlic pills:7
Silica complex:7
krill oil:7

hair oils:b
nilibhringaraj oil :
black caster oil:
RejuvePlex topical:
aloe vera:
almond oil:
sesa oil:
parachute ayur vedic hair oil:
braggs organic apple cider:
garlic oil:

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So unnecessary considering when you started you were an Norwood 1.5.

LawOfThelema

Experienced Member
Reaction score
amazing improvement. you can really see the difference. in the before pictures i could tell you were balding and headed towards Norwood 3 soon, but now, the untrained eye would see no sign of androgenetic alopecia WHATSOEVER. we who are initiated can see you can still have improvement to be made, but regular people would have no clue, and would just think u have great hair. i see before u kept it short, but now wear it longer. looks better. the ppl who say u didnt need to use anything before dont know what they talkin bout.

its one of the better results. with finasteride and dutasteride, i usually see people regain density, but not substantial temple regrowth. they say you cant regrow on slick bald areas, but this proves that statement is not totally true, and it proves the potentcy of the experimental topical antiandrogens.

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
amazing improvement. you can really see the difference. in the before pictures i could tell you were balding and headed towards Norwood 3 soon, but now, the untrained eye would see no sign of androgenetic alopecia WHATSOEVER. we who are initiated can see you can still have improvement to be made, but regular people would have no clue, and would just think u have great hair. i see before u kept it short, but now wear it longer. looks better. the ppl who say u didnt need to use anything before dont know what they talkin bout.

its one of the better results. with finasteride and dutasteride, i usually see people regain density, but not substantial temple regrowth. they say you cant regrow on slick bald areas, but this proves that statement is not totally true, and it proves the potentcy of the experimental topical antiandrogens.
i'm going to post pics next week. i been applying proxiphen everyday and my hairline is filling great. i dropped proxiphen 2 months ago BIG MISTAKE! my hairline was starting to reced again!!!!!! anyway i'm adding ru in the k and b solution. i will add equal as well.

LawOfThelema

Experienced Member
Reaction score
k&b from mpbtreatment? do they ship that one to the US? i might buy RU from smitty. deciding on how much equol to buy from him. probably 2 yrs worth, enough for topical and internal use. have a few hundred extra $ to spend.

proxiphen is the dr proctor minoxidil that bryan loves? Did you use proxiphen and Rogaine separately or if u use one can you drop the other?

what other ingredients does proctor add to proxiphen? ahk-cu, and anything else?

it could be ur line was receding again because if you were using rogaine seperately and proxiphen when u dropped proxi, you were essentially reducing ur dose of minoxidil. coulda been a minoxidil dependent growth things, a shed from reducing the minoxidil dosage. or m,aybe just proctors stuff has some secret **** in it like bryan says with dr proctor "holding his cards close to his chest" with the ingredients in proxi.

R you still using BIM? Use bim at 1%? are they studies where they tested bim for use on the scalp of men with Androgenetic Alopecia? i need to decide whether to order bim from eric. he said it is really good. i remember it was either bimatoprost or latanoprost which was supposed to be WAY STRONGER of a growth stim than minoxidil.

Reaction score
hey I found a site for SBM Pure Leaf Juice shampoo that's dirt cheap. 8 bottles for like $15 including shipping

ayurfocus dot com

do you think it's legit?

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hey I found a site for SBM Pure Leaf Juice shampoo that's dirt cheap. 8 bottles for like $15 including shipping

ayurfocus dot com

do you think it's legit?
thats a very good price. sbm pure leaf shampoo is all natural which is good. for 15 dollars i'm going to purchase.

- - - Updated - - -

k&b from mpbtreatment? do they ship that one to the US? i might buy RU from smitty. deciding on how much equol to buy from him. probably 2 yrs worth, enough for topical and internal use. have a few hundred extra $ to spend.

proxiphen is the dr proctor minoxidil that bryan loves? Did you use proxiphen and Rogaine separately or if u use one can you drop the other?

what other ingredients does proctor add to proxiphen? ahk-cu, and anything else?

it could be ur line was receding again because if you were using rogaine seperately and proxiphen when u dropped proxi, you were essentially reducing ur dose of minoxidil. coulda been a minoxidil dependent growth things, a shed from reducing the minoxidil dosage. or m,aybe just proctors stuff has some secret **** in it like bryan says with dr proctor "holding his cards close to his chest" with the ingredients in proxi.

R you still using BIM? Use bim at 1%? are they studies where they tested bim for use on the scalp of men with Androgenetic Alopecia? i need to decide whether to order bim from eric. he said it is really good. i remember it was either bimatoprost or latanoprost which was supposed to be WAY STRONGER of a growth stim than minoxidil.
yes i bought the k and b solution from them. it will last 4 months so thats a great price. i'm going to apply proxiphen every other day to save cost. 1 month supply should last me 4 months. as for equal i have no how i'm going to use it.

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
here is pic of my hairline when it was bad(first 3 pics)

- - - Updated - - -

here is my hairline today

Attachments

• hairine 4 years ago.jpg
    hairine 4 years ago.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 286
  • hairline bad.jpg
    hairline bad.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 285
  • hairline 5 years ago 2.jpg
    hairline 5 years ago 2.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 255
  • aug,27,1950.jpg
    aug,27,1950.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 296
  • hairline aug 26.jpg
    hairline aug 26.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 313

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Hairline looks good. Did you do something to you nose too? Are you wearing green contacts?

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
my regimen is very simple. i will explain in detail.
topicals:
my hairline serum contains **********equol, ahk, apigenin,
saw palmetto,Soy isoflavones,Grape seed proanthocyanidins, apple poly and keratinocyte growth from china. i use skin active as the base. i apply this first in the morning! hairline only
proxiphen i apply 3x week hairline only
ru in the kb solution apply 3pm hairline only
Minoxidil Sulphate- when it arrives 6pm daily hairline only
Adenosine im going to put this in my shampoos and my hairshed aloe vera topical and my hair oils!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Valproic Acid when it arrives will be applying mixed with minoxidil
cb-03-01 i use this after i take a shower! i'm currently using the cream! moving forward i will be injected into my scalp.
hairshed topical aloe vera gel, zinc oxide powder,osemary oil, garlic oil, and caster oil. i'm currently searching for pure aloe vera gel. i bought one which contains alot of nasty ingredients in it!!!!!!!
psi i will start this once i get everclear
sesa oil i use the oil 2x week before i go to sleep
vatika once a week i use this coconut oil. i use quite alot of it!!!!!
shampoos
revita 3x week
ih9 shampoo 4x week! best shampoo on the market.contains 9 ayurvedic herbs. i keep shampoos on my head for at least 30 mins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
vitamins
Chyawanprash contains over 40 ingredinets in it!!!!!!
L-Cysteine HCL Monohydrate powder
Inositol Hexaphosphate powder
Riboflavin 5 Phosphate powder.
msm 1000mg
silica
bacfo hairbac ayurvedic
biotin 10,000
Natrol Omega-3 Fish Oil 1000mg
finally i take both dutasteride and finasteride
adding c60 and epithalon VERY SOON! i buy in bulk and have at least a year supply of everything