jouney to Norwood 1

TheLastHairbender

Established Member
Reaction score
Israelite you are a G! Great results man, your hair is absolutely perfect now. Plus you've got the physique to support it. Now just keep working out your brain and we may all be bowing to you someday! Best wishes man, keep it up!

hammer2012

Reaction score
isrealite send all the copper pepties, proxiphen etc my way as you dont need treatment. I will cover the shipping charges :)

hammer2012

Reaction score
For a second i thought you were the guy in this video

[youtube:2u137zkc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_pbnMIhunE[/youtube:2u137zkc]

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
TheLastHairbender said:
Israelite you are a G! Great results man, your hair is absolutely perfect now. Plus you've got the physique to support it. Now just keep working out your brain and we may all be bowing to you someday! Best wishes man, keep it up!
thanks bro i take care of my hair. hairlines are very hard to restore but if the hair follicle is not dead anyone can have great success

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hammer2012 said:
isrealite send all the copper pepties, proxiphen etc my way as you dont need treatment. I will cover the shipping charges :)
then my hairline will suffer :woot:

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hammer2012 said:
For a second i thought you were the guy in this video

[youtube:29ptz5y2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_pbnMIhunE[/youtube:29ptz5y2]
maybe the persian vesion? :dunno:

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
it all start with little hairs like this! this is about 6 weeks into topical treatments

Attachments

• sucess.jpg
    sucess.jpg
    384.8 KB · Views: 176
  • hairline now up close.jpg
    hairline now up close.jpg
    668.3 KB · Views: 201

Erick.

Reaction score
israelite said:
going to give this regimen 6 more months then im going to get fue or something on my hairline.

Why would you have FUE? Based on your most recent pic I don't think anyone could tell that you have male pattern baldness at all!

Jacob

Reaction score
Reminds me of that song about Iran:

[youtube:2xbtwiql]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_Pq0xYr3L4[/youtube:2xbtwiql]

It is so far away :whistle:

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hairline close up

Attachments

• hairline now 115.jpg
    hairline now 115.jpg
    664.6 KB · Views: 219
  • close up hairline116.jpg
    close up hairline116.jpg
    669.6 KB · Views: 216
  • old hairline close up.jpg
    old hairline close up.jpg
    432.9 KB · Views: 216
Reaction score
Hey, Israelite if you could only use 5 or 6 products which would they be? My hair loss is not that far gone yet but have some hairline recession and thinning..might be some vertex thinning as well :shakehead:

however not noticeable to other people yet by any means... I hope

T

TravisB

israelite I wonder why won't you just get a transplant if you want to have nw1 hairline? You would solve the problem once and for all without having to apply all this fancy sh*t and paying thick money for it. I doubt that you'll regrow thick NW1 with meds.

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
TravisB said:
israelite I wonder why won't you just get a transplant if you want to have nw1 hairline? You would solve the problem once and for all without having to apply all this fancy sh*t and paying thick money for it. I doubt that you'll regrow thick NW1 with meds.
Travis that's my last resort.