jouney to Norwood 1

Agahi

Established Member
Reaction score
Damn thats a load of treatments. How long does that typically take to do? Do you plan on keeping it up for the long haul, or are you planning to slim it down when you get your desired results?

deadlocks

Established Member
Reaction score
Desired results? This dude could make 2 full wigs out of his hair if he where to cut it half the lenght! :woot: Needless to say, hair is looking great. Keep it up bro!

Agahi

Established Member
Reaction score
Haha I say desired results because he is still adding more according to his last post, so i'm guessing he wants more. Though he has more temple hair atm then 10 year old me lol

bryan2003

Reaction score
Dude this is amazing! I could say this is sth awesome!! I have never seen sth like this in my whole life:)
thx to you, you give us a huge hope:)
Where did you buy CB and prescription proxiphen and how much cost it? I' ve got 2.5nw and for 2 weeks I added finasteride- hope that finasteride will be working as good as on you:)
I wish I could add to my regimen those 2 fantastic stuff:)

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Agahi said:
Damn thats a load of treatments. How long does that typically take to do? Do you plan on keeping it up for the long haul, or are you planning to slim it down when you get your desired results?

it doesnt take me long at all! 90% of my regimen will remain the same for a long time

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
bryan2003 said:
Dude this is amazing! I could say this is sth awesome!! I have never seen sth like this in my whole life:)
thx to you, you give us a huge hope:)
Where did you buy CB and prescription proxiphen and how much cost it? I' ve got 2.5nw and for 2 weeks I added finasteride- hope that finasteride will be working as good as on you:)
I wish I could add to my regimen those 2 fantastic stuff:)

add rogaine foam & emu oil toyour hairline then in 6 months evaluate your results

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Great results but all honesty that regimen is not practical at all. All the power to you if you can pull that off but it's nuts!

How do you really now what component is the difference maker? Although the products you use are popular, the only one I think are making the difference is the drugs. How can you actually tell?

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
LookingGood! said:
Great results but all honesty that regimen is not practical at all. All the power to you if you can pull that off but it's nuts!

How do you really now what component is the difference maker? Although the products you use are popular, the only one I think are making the difference is the drugs. How can you actually tell?

u are right my regimen is out of control. propecia def restored my hair density and helped a little with the hairline. approx 7 or 8 months into treatment i added rogaine foam and emu oil to the hairline and saw more growth! then i added xandox 15 plus and dropped rogaine foam ( big mistake).

cb,proxiphen ,ahk= improved hairline

aloe vera, garlic pills help with hairshed.
msm, silica complex, biotin makethe hair grow fast and promote health of the hair
indian oil def turned my hair BLACK,help with hair shed, make hairs thick esp black caster oil, add shine, MY final product in my regimen will be MDV3100!!! :woot: NOTHING will be more potent then this !!!!!!

Attachments

• cb results 1.jpg
    cb results 1.jpg
    580.3 KB · Views: 200
  • cb results 2.jpg
    cb results 2.jpg
    442.3 KB · Views: 190
  • week 9.jpg
    week 9.jpg
    491.1 KB · Views: 165
  • IMAG0239.jpg
    IMAG0239.jpg
    476.4 KB · Views: 196

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
israelite said:
LookingGood! said:

u are right my regimen is out of control. propecia def restored my hair density and helped a little with the hairline. approx 7 or 8 months into treatment i added rogaine foam and emu oil to the hairline and saw more growth! then i added xandox 15 plus and dropped rogaine foam ( big mistake).

cb,proxiphen ,ahk= improved hairline

aloe vera, garlic pills help with hairshed.
msm, silica complex, biotin makethe hair grow fast and promote health of the hair
indian oil def turned my hair BLACK,help with hair shed, make hairs thick esp black caster oil, add shine, MY final product in my regimen will be MDV3100!!! :woot: NOTHING will be more potent then this !!!!!!

What is MDV3100? Also, tell me about this Indian oil, will it work on my gray hair? I have gray roots (70%)

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What is MDV3100? Also, tell me about this Indian oil, will it work on my gray hair? I have gray roots (70%)[/quote]

MDV3100 is an experimental androgen receptor antagonist drug.it i cant seem to find a suplpier who can produce to a reasonable price at this time. indian oils def help w/ premature greying. my natural hair color was brown now its black/ brown from the indian oils.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
israelite said:
What is MDV3100? Also, tell me about this Indian oil, will it work on my gray hair? I have gray roots (70%)

MDV3100 is an experimental androgen receptor antagonist drug.it i cant seem to find a suplpier who can produce to a reasonable price at this time. indian oils def help w/ premature greying. my natural hair color was brown now its black/ brown from the indian oils.[/quote]

Where do you get your Indian Oil?

Thank!

LG

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
week1 v week 9

Attachments

• IMAG0239.jpg
    IMAG0239.jpg
    476.4 KB · Views: 193
  • week9.jpg
    week9.jpg
    628.7 KB · Views: 223
  • week 10.jpg
    week 10.jpg
    766.1 KB · Views: 170
  • week10,1.jpg
    week10,1.jpg
    420.4 KB · Views: 156
  • week 11,6.jpg
    week 11,6.jpg
    619 KB · Views: 179

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
week 1 vs week 11

Attachments

• week 11,6.jpg
    week 11,6.jpg
    619 KB · Views: 176
  • week1 005.JPG
    week1 005.JPG
    150 KB · Views: 172

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
microscope shots

Attachments

• Image199.jpg
    Image199.jpg
    510 KB · Views: 168
  • Image197.jpg
    Image197.jpg
    485.8 KB · Views: 164
  • Image196.jpg
    Image196.jpg
    473.5 KB · Views: 169
  • Image195.jpg
    Image195.jpg
    478.2 KB · Views: 173
  • Image194.jpg
    Image194.jpg
    473.7 KB · Views: 176
  • Image188.jpg
    Image188.jpg
    491.7 KB · Views: 163

dibocarmona

Reaction score
ahi,
daber iti. ani israeli camoha. ata mevin ivrit?
I'm an israeli guy too from Hertzelia currently living in nyc. Ata ach sheli so please let me know where you get the cb from? ata maadif be PM?
Toda, ach sheli.

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
samipoza said:
ahi,
daber iti. ani israeli camoha. ata mevin ivrit?
I'm an israeli guy too from Hertzelia currently living in nyc. Ata ach sheli so please let me know where you get the cb from? ata maadif be PM?
Toda, ach sheli.

Ha Ivrit sheli lo kol kakh tova. i live in ny also. i will let u know when Telogen Effluvium nxt group order occurs

Experienced Member
Reaction score
what's the point of proxiphen? It's just simple minoxidil...

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
2020 said:
what's the point of proxiphen? It's just simple minoxidil...

Proxiphen contains minoxidil, as well as the prescription agents phenytoin and spironolactone , SODs, copper peptides, TEMPO, PBN