jouney to Norwood 1

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I started to notice a loss of hair density approx 4 years ago. at first i frustrated and did nothing but gradually the hairloss begin to concern me so i took action. approx 15 months i started propecia and soon after i added xandrox 15plus, hairmax, and combination of oils. today i have Norwood 1.5 and im hoping myristate rum, AHK-Cu peptide-copper complex, and Proxiphen can restore my juvenile hairline.

WillNotLetItHappen

Established Member
Reaction score
Your regimen looks like yourmust be slick bald. Your pics look like you could do a Shampoo commercial.

Are you really using all these products? What do you think has the most effect? Before pics would be nice...also I don't see any hairloss...

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
WillNotLetItHappen said:
Your regimen looks like yourmust be slick bald. Your pics look like you could do a Shampoo commercial.

Are you really using all these products? What do you think has the most effect? Before pics would be nice...also I don't see any hairloss...

i was Norwood 2 diffuse thinner last year today i only have minor recession @ the temples. propecia i saw hundreds of new hairs coming in 5 month mark. propecia saved my a$$.

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
im starting AHK-Cu peptide-copper complex, next week. hopefully the rum will be ready by mid november. im taking these pictures down because i dont have clear before pictures prior to starting treatment. i will purchase a good camera showing my success or failure.

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
imlosinit said:
something's not right about this story. :shakehead:

i understand where u are coming from i have no right posting after pictures without taking clear before pictures. i caught my male pattern baldness very early. right now i see a ton of little hairs along my juvenile hairline that i hope grow terminal.

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
pictures below are my hairline before starting Proxiphen,myistate rum,AHK-Cu peptide-copper complex, and CB-03-01. i will recieve Proxiphen & AHK-Cu peptide-copper complex within days and CB-03-01 & myistate rum in 2 weeks. my goal is to get my juvenile hairline back. the pics show tiny hairs along the hairline that will not go terninal.

Attachments

• before240.jpg
    before240.jpg
    656.6 KB · Views: 466

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
week 2 hairline shots.

Attachments

• Image75.jpg
    Image75.jpg
    453 KB · Views: 285
  • Image74.jpg
    Image74.jpg
    534.4 KB · Views: 287
  • Image79.jpg
    Image79.jpg
    519 KB · Views: 243
  • week2,2.jpg
    week2,2.jpg
    432.9 KB · Views: 319
  • week 2,3.jpg
    week 2,3.jpg
    341.9 KB · Views: 306

deadlocks

Established Member
Reaction score
You still have great hair man, but I see where you may be worried about... Good thing that you acted very early. I doubt even if you where to shed some time that you'd become anything more than a NW2, which is still a good head of hair. Wish I could get there myself honestly...

Agahi

Established Member
Reaction score
you and I have almost the exact same hairline, though you have better density past the hairline than I do. Keep on it, I think you will be fine, you sport the look well from what I see in the pics.

Agahi

Established Member
Reaction score
well I'm not as well off as the OP, my hair density is bad past the hairline from a recent shed so it looks like im pretty much bald with damp hair or in harsh light IMO.

Even in normal light I can tell, but I know untrained eyes consider it just odd looking not bald. If my regime makes my hair like the OPs I'd have no complaints at all, looks like an ideal hair situation to me, only concern is maintaining. Im 25 by the way, but believe me I realize that even I am lucky in a way..

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Agahi said:
well I'm not as well off as the OP, my hair density is bad past the hairline from a recent shed so it looks like im pretty much bald with damp hair or in harsh light IMO.

Even in normal light I can tell, but I know untrained eyes consider it just odd looking not bald. If my regime makes my hair like the OPs I'd have no complaints at all, looks like an ideal hair situation to me, only concern is maintaining. Im 25 by the way, but believe me I realize that even I am lucky in a way..

today my hair is very dense. i would say 16 months ago i lost 15- 20% of my hair density and had recession @ the temples. u could see through my scalp. i almost quit propecia in the begininng due to hairshed. garlic pills & aloe vera keep my hairshed low for the most part. i oil my hair 3x a week with indian hair oils which helped with overall health of my hair and i believe add thickness as well

Agahi

Established Member
Reaction score
Well thank you for the reassurance :) I may try out some of that stuff too.