Jack Ryder - Former Eastenders Heartthrob

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He had a receding hairline even in the "before" picture.

This guy should have started wearing a hair piece before his hair loss became detectable - might have saved his career.

he is directing a lot of theater on West End.

Im sure he is doing fine ....he's 35 years old...how many former teen heart throbs are still around at 35 and how many still look good? Not many.

For he exception of the whole lead cast of Dawson's Creek not too many go on to do better things and still look good.

Hes handsome. that is a handsome 35 year old man.

Also he's not bald he is shaved. It's not slick bald. Probably looks better in person.

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
he is directing a lot of theater on West End.

Im sure he is doing fine ....he's 35 years old...how many former teen heart throbs are still around at 35 and how many still look good? Not many.

For he exception of the whole lead cast of Dawson's Creek not too many go on to do better things and still look good.

Hes handsome. that is a handsome 35 year old man.

Also he's not bald he is shaved. It's not slick bald. Probably looks better in person.

You're female right? How old??? Clearly females think this guy is still attractive

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're female right? How old??? Clearly females think this guy is still attractive

Im 45

Most women over 30 would find him attractive.

he's 35 probably married what the fucks does he care? LOL

he's handsome face thats all that matters...great jaw great eyes...the pose and the glasses is odd but its one photo and i can still see he's handsome man.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
IMO, he's 4.5/10.

your ratings of men are so far off

he's still above average imo. most women of his age/older would consider him attractive

face > everything

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
another eastenders fall from grace. see how the life has left his eyes

just grow a beard and wear glasses, nobody will notice

J2AYhlg.jpg

Last edited:

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

he's still above average imo. most women of his age/older would consider him attractive

face > everything

Not really, I think you guys are just softer on men than on women as a cope.

Felicity Jones is average, maybe a 6? And the guy in the first post is handsome? No. That's not consistent.

Last edited:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Im 45

Most women over 30 would find him attractive.

he's 35 probably married what the fucks does he care? LOL

he's handsome face thats all that matters...great jaw great eyes...the pose and the glasses is odd but its one photo and i can still see he's handsome man.
Hairblues, just curious, did you ever think Keanu Reeves was handsome?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not really, I think you guys are just softer on men than on women as a cope.

Felicity Jones is average, maybe a 6? And the guy in the first post is handsome? No. That's not consistent.

Well it's inconsistent if you're comparing my ratings with C4L's or Shookwuns because we're different people. I was talking about your rating of men. Felicity Jones is a 7.5/8. Guy in the first pic is probably a 6.5.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairblues, just curious, did you ever think Keanu Reeves was handsome?

I watched speed and then matrix last week

good looking cat. great hair

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well it's inconsistent if you're comparing my ratings with C4L's or Shookwuns because we're different people. I was talking about your rating of men. Felicity Jones is a 7.5/8. Guy in the first pic is probably a 6.5.

Well, another example are the women that baldhurts is posting in my thread. The forum is evaluating them as average, but virtually none would be looksmatched with this eastenders guy.

Singularity2045

My Regimen
Reaction score
wow that's crazy! He looks way older too. :eek: Some people get so much older, so fast. I'm almost the same age as him, but I haven't really changed at all in 15 years. It's just freaky to me how quickly people can change D:

Illusions

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy sh*t, he looks around 20 years older than he actually is. There's a YouTuber called Alpha M who is a NW1 at like 40, yet he gives advice for balding guys "get a pair of frames and grow some facial hair, you'll still look great", it always pisses me off when someone is over opinionated and tries to give advice on a topic in which they have no idea about.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Holy sh*t, he looks around 20 years older than he actually is. There's a YouTuber called Alpha M who is a NW1 at like 40, yet he gives advice for balding guys "get a pair of frames and grow some facial hair, you'll still look great", it always pisses me off when someone is over opinionated and tries to give advice on a topic in which they have no idea about.
Alpha M has great hair. Definitely a genetic hair lottery winner but unfortunately got the short gene and squeaky voice. However, still admire him how he started his business and what he went thru to get where he is today. I am sure his hair is what helped him the most. His business is hair products. If he was losing his hair or was balding at an early age, his YOUTUBE life would have been over fast.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

face > everything

For a mid 30 year old woman? He is a strong 7 for sure...if he had hair he would be an 8.

what is negative about his face? nothing

What is detracted from his hair loss? nothing. Just has a bald head--not ideal but not diminishing as it is with some men.

if he were in his 20s--whole other ball game of course because the hair loss would be aging..thats another issue.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guy in op's is no way 4.5.

I need to see his dome from another angle but if it isn't enormously big he is 6.5-6.98/10

good jawline, manly mouth area, stubble, hollow cheeks and good symmetry overall

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

J2AYhlg.jpg

I don't know this guys age i am going to guess he's also 35 since same show?

For 35-40 he's not bad--he just needs a little makeover for clothes but face is symmetrical

But he does suffer from the hair loss effecting his face more negatively then other guy... it's a bit more aging on him.

but i also don't think he was 'great' to start just average guy. (when i say average I mean not ugly but not quite good looking either like 'okay')

This is an example of someone though in person can possibly look so much better.

I often have gone and met people when the photo is 'okay' and in person they are more attractive and unfortunately sometimes less attractive LOL. Works both ways hit or miss. ;)

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
he definitely is not a heart throb to under 25 or maybe even under 30

but he's not a bad looking man at all.

it's all about the jaw and symmetry of face.

Of course he would look better with hair but he's good looking and even handsome..

yeh is still good looking, its just a shock to me because i remember this guy years ago. looks a different person now.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score

J2AYhlg.jpg

saw this too. poor guy

i would get hair transplant if i were him.

his haircut reminds me of andy roddick. that guy is fucked also, norwood 7 in his genes. man did he take a hit with hairloss

151004-news-roddick.jpg

look so much better with a mohawk

anndd.jpg

you can see his norwood 7 forming already....

roddick-mohawk (1).jpg

roddick-mohawk.jpg

hes more fucked than me. only just tho

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeh is still good looking, its just a shock to me because i remember this guy years ago. looks a different person now.

My opinion he looks better

he is too soft looking for me in early years--i never liked 'pretty' boys like that.

Looks better as a man.