Jack Ryder - Former Eastenders Heartthrob

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
saw this too. poor guy

i would get hair transplant if i were him.

his haircut reminds me of andy roddick. that guy is fucked also, norwood 7 in his genes. man did he take a hit with hairloss

View attachment 47482

look so much better with a mohawk

View attachment 47483

you can see his norwood 7 forming already....

View attachment 47484
View attachment 47485

he's more fucked than me. only just tho

again depends how old he is but yes looks better with mohawk.

i mean men past 35 some hair loss is fine.

its when it happens in 20s OR happens very aggressive in 30 and 40s its bad for the mans looks IF he does not have face to pull it off

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
saw this too. poor guy

i would get hair transplant if i were him.

his haircut reminds me of andy roddick. that guy is fucked also, norwood 7 in his genes. man did he take a hit with hairloss

View attachment 47482

look so much better with a mohawk

View attachment 47483

you can see his norwood 7 forming already....

View attachment 47484
View attachment 47485

hes more fucked than me. only just tho

I see Australian Open right now and it seems mighty for is heavily balding (except Jokovich of course)

1. Andy Murray Nw4 with awful vertex
2. Rafael Baldal diffuse going NW6-7
3. Rodger Balderer is Nw3.5 (haven't seen his vertex) and his skull shape is WORST

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
now this is my style baby

kellan lutz mohawk.jpg

this is how you tell a receding hairline to f*** off

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
I see Australian Open right now and it seems mighty for is heavily balding (except Jokovich of course)

3. Rodger Balderer is Nw3.5 (haven't seen his vertex) and his skull shape is WORST

LOL @ Balderer, it's kind of pathetic really, dude has had GREAT hair into his 20s (most important time) and still his hair is thick. Not bad for a 35 year old. Most of us would be extremely happy with his hair at 35. He has better hair than I had at 20 lol. Regarding his vertex? Thick as f***.

Nadal and Murray are indeed unlucky (just like us). Djokovic won't go bald indeed.

You know who still has great hair too, Marcos Baghdatis (played horribly against Nadal today).

But best is to have hair like this

rumour-has-it-zijn-zayn-malik-en-gigi-hadid-verloofd-8255.jpg

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL @ Balderer, it's kind of pathetic really, dude has had GREAT hair into his 20s (most important time) and still his hair is thick. Not bad for a 35 year old. Most of us would be extremely happy with his hair at 35. He has better hair than I had at 20 lol. Regarding his vertex? Thick as f***.

Nadal and Murray are indeed unlucky (just like us). Djokovic won't go bald indeed.

You know who still has great hair too, Marcos Baghdatis (played horribly against Nadal today).

But best is to have hair like this

rumour-has-it-zijn-zayn-malik-en-gigi-hadid-verloofd-8255.jpg

I was with a friend of mine recently who had this hair (but blond) and two qutie girls played with his hair like on photo.

Torture.

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score

federers hair was legit beautiful no homo, never thought hed go bald

823a1be5db5002face3d1fdd2c443a2d.jpg

its weird, with his tennis headband on it still looks awesome in terms of quality and flow but his hairline is just wrecked.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Screenshot (57).png

sh*t man i think nadal realy is fucked. look at those sides. def nw7 happening here.

hes nuts not to shave it. it would look great. good shape head, good looking, good coverage still.

cant let it go i guess