Jack Ryder - Former Eastenders Heartthrob

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
i just saw this on the net

i remember this guy from eastenders (uk drama) years ago.

baldness destroyed his good looks. just looks plain now.

JESUS f*****g CHRIST

jvk.jpg

35 years old now

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
That is a severe hit on his aesthetics (srs). Depressing really. I never get this, not from, not from Jude Law. How the f*** do they accept this and go on with their lives. It's 2017 now and hair loss has been on my mind for 6 full calendar years now and I STILL feel like sh*t despite taking finasteride.

jack-ryder-05.jpg

ba8891c404b5d37eae39faaa2885b792.jpg

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
For a bald guy he is decent looking, but it must have been hard to go from a teen heart throb to an average looking man before he was even 30.

yeah he still handsome, but f*** me man. hairloss killed his heartthrob status

guess this kinda shows that not everyone can pull the shaved look off and look good still. even with a tan, stubble, and a nice shaped head

guess he was too much of a pretty boy to get away with it, need to be more masculine maybe.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
That is a severe hit on his aesthetics (srs). Depressing really. I never get this, not from, not from Jude Law. How the f*** do they accept this and go on with their lives. It's 2017 now and hair loss has been on my mind for 6 full calendar years now and I STILL feel like sh*t despite taking finasteride.

jack-ryder-05.jpg

ba8891c404b5d37eae39faaa2885b792.jpg

hes got a good f*****g jawline too. but he just cant pull it off. weird

too pretty i guess.

how bad is your hairloss?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think his bald look is better than the look he had 3 years ago:
upload_2017-1-18_20-17-26.png

Maybe toppik could have kept him in the game. But the thing I don't understand is why he didn't get a hair transplant. Especially considering he is an actor and he probably needs to have some hair to stay in the game.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 47419

Maybe toppik could have kept him in the game. But the thing I don't understand is why he didn't get a hair transplant. Especially considering he is an actor and he probably needs to have some hair to stay in the game.

no way man, he looks better here. he cant pull off the shave look at all. i cant believe that photo is only few years ago

maybe he tried finasteride and got sides, so he coudnt get a hair transplant. or maybe he doesnt care. hes fucked now either way. i dont see a way back for him, apart from a wig maybe

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
hes got a good f*****g jawline too. but he just cant pull it off. weird

too pretty i guess.

how bad is your hairloss?

I am a diffuser with retrogade alopecia and acquired progressive kinking of hair (actual shape of the follicle is altered, hair becomes very coarse and wiry). Taking finasteride has helped a little though. In terms of the Norwood scale I'd say NW2-ish, not certain though (but diffused, with retrogade and APKH so hair looks like sh*t). I do want to add though that it looks okay-ish to decent when it is cut really short.

My only hope is HM and hopefully, they can find 30 hairs at the back that are unaffected by APKH and male pattern baldness.

View attachment 47419

Not at all, he looks way, and I mean, WAY better in that pic than his bald pic.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 47419

Yeah, its like he went from a NW3 to a NW5 in two or three years.

A norwood a year is brutal.

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
He really doesn't look bad at all lol I bet 35 year old women would find him attractive

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
He really doesn't look bad at all lol I bet 35 year old women would find him attractive
Yeah, he's probably around a 6 now.

Being semi famous he could probably get laid with okay looking women.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

JESUS f*****g CHRIST

View attachment 47417

35 years old now

Jesus can't even resurrect that dude's hair. It's GONE to HELL...

He might as well get something tattooed on his head, at this point.

His hair is deader than George Micheal, or David Bowie is at this point.

shookwun

Reaction score
Ideal bald cuckold look on point

g.i joey

Reaction score
Guys , a bald / balding man is another bald mans critic. That's what I've learned lurking on this forum !

There's nothing wrong with the initial pic and many would say at 35 it's not unthinkable to be as bald as that guy . He could probably get more girls that most guys with hair ... Because we are balding /bald on this forum , we see it as an uglier/ negative trait than others because we are so hung up on it !!!

Whilst I wish I could hold on to my hair as long as possible , when I do need to shave it , I will. Head shape may be sh*t , not enough facial hair to rock the rugged look and perhaps I won't be the most handsome guy in the room but reality is , I never was anyway! I will rock it regardless as still be the same person.

You'll be singing a whole diff tune once and IF hairloss really kicks in, which I sincerely hope doesn't happen.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

JESUS f*****g CHRIST

View attachment 47417

35 years old now

he definitely is not a heart throb to under 25 or maybe even under 30

but he's not a bad looking man at all.

it's all about the jaw and symmetry of face.

Of course he would look better with hair but he's good looking and even handsome..

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
he definitely is not a heart throb to under 25 or maybe even under 30

but he's not a bad looking man at all.

it's all about the jaw and symmetry of face.

Of course he would look better with hair but he's good looking and even handsome..
I agree. David has terrible taste in men ;)