It's Official: Cure Exists

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
But if it works it is the closest thing to a cure that we have ever seen. Even if the procedure was only available to the wealthy due to the price, billions of dollars would still be easily made.

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The point is it won't be genetic-ish(what's the word) in nature.
I mean it won't be like, "Take this and your sons and daughters won't suffer male pattern baldness".
Whats the point of saving so much money when you are scared that your kids might go bald soon or later in time.

TheShining

Established Member
Reaction score
Who can give Putin, Bruce Wilis, Prince Williams and Nicolas Cage a call and have them finance this?

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The point is it won't be genetic-ish(what's the word) in nature.
I mean it won't be like, "Take this and your sons and daughters won't suffer male pattern baldness".
Whats the point of saving so much money when you are scared that your kids might go bald soon or later in time.

So what? If the cure is there then you know your kids will have the option of not going bald.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I hope this really is the cure. If it is they won't need our nickels and dimes to fund anything. Investors will be falling over each other at a chance to get in on this.

theRA

Established Member
Reaction score
Who can give Putin, Bruce Wilis, Prince Williams and Nicolas Cage a call and have them finance this?

lol :D but those guys look like they dont give much shizzle about their hair no more, John Travolta on the other hand....

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't think travolta really cares about his hair either. You see him walk around in public without his wig and pose with fans as well. He seems to wear his wig as an accessory rather than as a self conscious move to cover up his balding.

massa

Banned
Reaction score
Putin, Willis, Prince William etc don't give a hoot that they are bald. They may not like it but seemed to accept the inevitable and probably don't even think about it no more. I would give Rooney, Lebron , Jeremy Piven a call instead they are the desperate ones!!

- - - Updated - - -

yeah its dumb, they are spending billions to sent robots to Mars but its outrageous for us to want a tiny fraction of that to cure hair loss

yup Mars Rover cost $2.5billion all to look at a bunch of f*cking rocks!!

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Putin, Willis, Prince William etc don't give a hoot that they are bald. They may not like it but seemed to accept the inevitable and probably don't even think about it no more. I would give Rooney, Lebron , Jeremy Piven a call instead they are the desperate ones!!

Bruce Willis actually did look into a baldness cure a long time ago.

yup Mars Rover cost $2.5billion all to look at a bunch of f*cking rocks!!

LOL!!!

moskva

Reaction score
Bald Truth Talk is a forum moderated by a moron that's put me into moderation mode. Every post and thread I make gets put into a queue which then gets screened and approved/rejected by Winston. I have no intention of starting anything serious there. I'm keeping all conversations here. If you and others want to discuss things, you should dedicate more time here. BTT is a joke.
Posted the thread on BTT last night. Got "moderated". Didn't show up in the forum till now. How long do they take to "censor" a thread?:sad:

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Posted the thread on BTT last night. Got "moderated". Didn't show up in the forum till now. How long do they take to "censor" a thread?:sad:

LOL, I told you!!!

It might show up today, tomorrow, in a few days or never at all. Seriously, BTT is a fucking joke. Of all the hair loss forums, HairLossTalk.com is easily the most open, the most lenient and the most capable (private messages and the ability to edit posts, great for keeping logs).

JimmyJones

Banned
Reaction score
Why would you recommend donating to Replicel when 1) you cant 2) they've already got tens of millions of dollars in funding from Shiseido?

As for histogen... that is not a cure so forget about them getting any money regardless.

You can buy shares in Replicel and as I state in my post give money to the organisation YOU think has the greatest possibility of giving your hair back. I am not debating which company is better - hellouser, you probably are a lot more knowledgeable about the various companies than me.

- - - Updated - - -

True, but before donating money, don't you like to be 100% sure they will come up with a cure or an effective treatment, and it will happen within our lifetime, otherwise , bye bye money.

If you give money to a company that has not come into fruition then yes there is a risk. Just like if you invest in something, like shares or precious metals. Do you ultimately think the risk if worth it?

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, what do you think your idea can achieve? Say, if everyone in this thread donate 100 bucks to one company, how much would that be in total? 1000 bucks? 10000 bucks? That is negligible comparing to what they need to start a trial or something. We need to get united get big and get influential to attract greater numbers of people(in orders of magnitude), to make some actual influence in the progress.

Your argument is flawed in that you could say what's the point in voting in an election? One vote won't make a difference. Every penny counts in my opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't imagine Putin with hair, I reckon he wouldn't bother with the cure if it came out. He would probably just laugh bless him.

moskva

Reaction score
LOL, I told you!!!

It might show up today, tomorrow, in a few days or never at all. Seriously, BTT is a fucking joke. Of all the hair loss forums, HairLossTalk.com is easily the most open, the most lenient and the most capable (private messages and the ability to edit posts, great for keeping logs).
Though the BTT forum may suck in many ways, the members there are great resource that we cannot ignore. Especially long time members with reputations and members with different kinds of knowledge, like Desmond etc. Their influence and expertise are essential if we wanna actually work something out.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Though the BTT forum may suck in many ways, the members there are great resource that we cannot ignore. Especially long time members with reputations and members with different kinds of knowledge, like Desmond etc. Their influence and expertise are essential if we wanna actually work something out.

They need to be active HERE. BTT, as you NOW know is extremely restricting. I've been saying it for a long time.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
But how can we get them here? It seems we have been trapped in this dilemma:sad:

Bring it up with Winston or Spencer. But it wont matter, they'll ignore you anyway. They don't care.

moskva

Reaction score
You can buy shares in Replicel and as I state in my post give money to the organisation YOU think has the greatest possibility of giving your hair back. I am not debating which company is better - hellouser, you probably are a lot more knowledgeable about the various companies than me.
Not quite true. The money you pay for a share in the stock exchange doesn't go to the company, it goes to the former share holder who sells it. The whole process is just you and him exchange the right to enjoy the dividend from the profit of the company.
If you give money to a company that has not come into fruition then yes there is a risk. Just like if you invest in something, like shares or precious metals. Do you ultimately think the risk if worth it?
If we have enough people, we can dilute the risk. 1 buck for a cure, that would be a fair enough deal.
Your argument is flawed in that you could say what's the point in voting in an election? One vote won't make a difference. Every penny counts in my opinion.
So very true, every penny counts. But without a broad enough awareness, how many pennies do you think would the companies get?
How many bald people in the world even heard about replicel, histogen, Lauster, etc? I bet even the members of forums are not all aware of their existence. Then, how many people have ever come up with the idea of donating the company that might help them? Even if they have, do they have a reliable way to do that? So face it dude, if the hair loss people ever wanna be a significant power to actually speed up the course of treatment development, we must unite our force first.

- - - Updated - - -

Thankfully it seems someone posted a link to this thread successfully...

Lennox

Reaction score
I live in Berlin should i ask him something?

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.alopezie.de/fud/index.php/m/331803/#msg_331803
translate this apparantly not good news for us

moskva

Reaction score
I live in Berlin should i ask him something?

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.alopezie.de/fud/index.php/m/331803/#msg_331803
translate this apparantly not good news for us
Guten tag mate!:DI think hellouser have already find this out and posted it in this thread. It sucks that they cannot get the funding. Dude I'm interested in the size of the follice they are able to produce now, and also the length of the hair and the lifespan. It would be great if you can let them actually answer the questions!