It's Official: Cure Exists

moskva

Reaction score
My friend and I visit this university.
If you guys have questions I can ask them for you if you want.
Could you pls ask them about how much they have achieved since the presentation at hair congress last year? What is the largest size of the follicle they can grow now? How long is the hair the follicle can grow? Does the follicle have a good lifespan? Thx a lot

JimmyJones

Banned
Reaction score
The problem with starting a kickstarter fund is people will find it difficult to trust someone with their money. I urge you all who want this cure so badly which so many of you say to donate directly to companies which might hold the key. Donate your money to this, replicel, histogen - which ever YOU personally think has the answers. Time for us all to put our money where our mouth is in my opinion.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem with starting a kickstarter fund is people will find it difficult to trust someone with their money. I urge you all who want this cure so badly which so many of you say to donate directly to companies which might hold the key. Donate your money to this, replicel, histogen - which ever YOU personally think has the answers. Time for us all to put our money where our mouth is in my opinion.

Why would you recommend donating to Replicel when 1) you cant 2) they've already got tens of millions of dollars in funding from Shiseido?

As for histogen... that is not a cure so forget about them getting any money regardless.

Fena2000

Established Member
Reaction score

True, but before donating money, don't you like to be 100% sure they will come up with a cure or an effective treatment, and it will happen within our lifetime, otherwise , bye bye money.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
A cure? Yes, in 2025 maybe. 5+5 years at least.

MixedGleamingBlackfly.gif

moskva

Reaction score
Dude, what do you think your idea can achieve? Say, if everyone in this thread donate 100 bucks to one company, how much would that be in total? 1000 bucks? 10000 bucks? That is negligible comparing to what they need to start a trial or something. We need to get united get big and get influential to attract greater numbers of people(in orders of magnitude), to make some actual influence in the progress.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
One would assume that with the best working model and with a successful demonstration, that this would become big news raising enough interest from investors to see it through to commercialization.that assumption however is unsafe. I really hope this isnt a case of the boy who cried wolf. So many false alarms than now when we need it, nobody cares anymore. or maybe this will prove once and for all that there is something more ominous at play here. Malevolent powers that be that want to supress the cure and would rather have us suffer, courtesy of positional good. I want this to work, to be real... I really do, but I feel like the product should be able to speak for itself and convince anyone better than a foundation ever could. Besides the whole cancer issue there are too many foundations for worse problems for our effort to be taken seriously, I fear.

Python

Established Member
Reaction score
We have gone over the idea of a kickstarter for a while or a similar way to fund this thing. I am sure there is ways to put it into some account where no one person can just withdraw it, it should be made legal. That way people know that their money won't be put in the pockets of the ones in charge. In the end however, just like anything else, there will have to be a level of trust, this is true of any initiative, so why make it such a fuzz over ours? Because bald people can't be trusted? Although that stereotype has been going around for years, it's not true, or maybe you have been brained washed too much...

This company just needs the funding and if we make a deal with them about funding them, we can sure make this go much quicker. It doesn't mean we have to raise $4 million dollars but we should be able to get pretty close to their goal.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Its not that im brainwashed, its that I recognize how other people are brainwashed against us and how that can potentially work against our cause. Im not trying to intentionally be pessimistic here, just realistic. I want this to work too remember.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
One would assume that with the best working model and with a successful demonstration, that this would become big news raising enough interest from investors to see it through to commercialization.that assumption however is unsafe. I really hope this isnt a case of the boy who cried wolf. So many false alarms than now when we need it, nobody cares anymore. or maybe this will prove once and for all that there is something more ominous at play here. Malevolent powers that be that want to supress the cure and would rather have us suffer, courtesy of positional good. I want this to work, to be real... I really do, but I feel like the product should be able to speak for itself and convince anyone better than a foundation ever could. Besides the whole cancer issue there are too many foundations for worse problems for our effort to be taken seriously, I fear.

:roll:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Do you think that your average person unafflicted with hairloss is going to sympathize with our cause compared to life threatening diseases? You yourself said nobody cares about us, quite the opposite so I dont understand why you are rolling your eyes at me.... or are you rolling them at cancer, unsure.

Aesthetic

Established Member
Reaction score
Just like I've been saying all along; NOBODY gives a fuck about men's health and hair loss! Here's another message from Dr. Gerd Lindner explaining they STILL don't have investors;

http://www.alopezie.de/fud/index.php/m/330770/?srch=TU+Berlin#page_top

Translated via Google:

And you guys thought I was fucking around with some april fools joke?!
goFund.me lol

the problem is they are probably looking for investors in companies or persons that want to make a profit maybe they cant sell this idea as something that will oneday work and actually make money, but if the cure is legit they will swinm in billions

- - - Updated - - -

if i was a millionaire i would host a conventional with all the top hairloss experts and doctors in the world to come and speak and thnk about ideas a two day long event and form a foundation and accept funds

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think that your average person unafflicted with hairloss is going to sympathize with our cause compared to life threatening diseases? You yourself said nobody cares about us, quite the opposite so I dont understand why you are rolling your eyes at me.... or are you rolling them at cancer, unsure.

I'm getting sick of hearing about cancer and anything else that is life threatening. Yes, there are other health issues. I know that. You know that. We all fucking know that. Cancer of all of them takes in the most amount of cash in funding with ZERO to show for it and while hair loss gets fuck all for funding, it still managed to something credible and a cure to be right around the corner and yet hair loss sufferers are supposed to continue to get snubbed because some other health condition exists? As if to say; NO, you cannot solve health conditions until 'these ones' are solved first despite the fact that there are 7 billion people on the planet and not all of them work on the same goal anyway.

The whole cancer thing is a god damn copout excuse and i'm sick of hearing about it. How about we had SOME small contribution made to our cause for ONCE?

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah its dumb, they are spending billions to sent robots to Mars but its outrageous for us to want a tiny fraction of that to cure hair loss

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
What I don't get is if they truly have the cure then why are they even hurting for investors? It's not like there are a shortage of rich people in the world and they don't stay rich by sitting on their money. If this cure was everything they are making it out to be everybody and their mother would be throwing money at this. This cure would literally be worth billions if not more. I am not saying this stuff doesn't look promising, but I will not call it a "cure" until it not only goes through clinical trials, but also consistently shows patients being cured. Their progress so far sounds great, but I want to see this stuff working on human heads not just in some lab. Until I see this happen this news is nothing more than the same old stuff we hear about every few months around here.

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think it's because it is not a "miracle cure" in the sense of a one time injection or pill or something that grows back all your hair. Correct me if I'm wrong, Lauster has just found a way to make your donor grafts unlimited which means it is a cure provided you are willing to pay the $$$$ to transplant it all in your head.