It's Official: Cure Exists

moskva

Reaction score
If this thread was about fucking 'nofap' it'd have a lot more people in it showing interest. Amazing how fucking lazy and ignorant the hair loss community is even when the cure is right up their nose.

Furthermore, the hilarity needs to be pointed out how Cotsarelis was able to get investors for a treatment, but Lauster cant get investors for a CURE?! Yeah, tell me more how mens health isnt undermined.
Dude you probably may wanna post this thread on BTT as well, and state what we should do right now. This is 10000 times bigger than igf-1 bima aape donor regeneration and anything else. It surely deserves attention and I think it would receive some attention there.

Fena2000

Established Member
Reaction score
If this thread was about fucking 'nofap' it'd have a lot more people in it showing interest. Amazing how fucking lazy and ignorant the hair loss community is even when the cure is right up their nose.

Furthermore, the hilarity needs to be pointed out how Cotsarelis was able to get investors for a treatment, but Lauster cant get investors for a CURE?! Yeah, tell me more how mens health isnt undermined.

There's something weird about that, you're right, doesn't make sense.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
nobody gives a ****, listen, most of us - baldies - gave up on ever getting a cure.
if it will come, trust me it will be all over the sunday morrning news, untill than being here = musterbating.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
nobody gives a ****, listen, most of us - baldies - gave up on ever getting a cure.
if it will come, trust me it will be all over the sunday morrning news, untill than being here = musterbating.

So, just stay complacent, is that it? Might as well just log off from the forums and never look back.

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
http://theweek.com/articles/488440/stem-cells-cure-baldness

funny how they state, 80 % of hair loss sufferers including Tom Brady could find some relief...
Maybe people like Tom Brady should become investors for lauster. Tom Brady has enough money, then he doesn't have to worry about his bald spot getting bigger.

Tom Brady has enough money to probably not give a ****. He is almost 40 anyway and still has a full head of hair. With transplants etc he will not be bald for a long time.

JimmyJones

Banned
Reaction score
what about people that will not be able to afford this "cure"?

Hahahaha. Who cares? No one's problem but your own if you can't be bothered to save up.

- - - Updated - - -

Just like I've been saying all along; NOBODY gives a fuck about men's health and hair loss! Here's another message from Dr. Gerd Lindner explaining they STILL don't have investors;

http://www.alopezie.de/fud/index.php/m/330770/?srch=TU+Berlin#page_top

Translated via Google:

And you guys thought I was fucking around with some april fools joke?!

Keep up the good work Hellouser, you always seem to find the first articles and videos of potential future developments. Thank you.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude you probably may wanna post this thread on BTT as well

Bald Truth Talk is a forum moderated by a moron that's put me into moderation mode. Every post and thread I make gets put into a queue which then gets screened and approved/rejected by Winston. I have no intention of starting anything serious there. I'm keeping all conversations here. If you and others want to discuss things, you should dedicate more time here. BTT is a joke.

theRA

Established Member
Reaction score
The news of this procedure is great and interesting indeed, dont get me wrong.... it probably will be the next best thing to battle this disease, but im waiting on something completely different. I mean how can you have a cure for something that we dont entirely understand yet? Everyone says male pattern baldness is caused by something else (DHT, scull expansion, diet, genetics, autoimmune system.....)

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The news of this procedure is great and interesting indeed, dont get me wrong.... it probably will be the next best thing to battle this disease, but im waiting on something completely different. I mean how can you have a cure for something that we dont entirely understand yet? Everyone says male pattern baldness is caused by something else (DHT, scull expansion, diet, genetics, autoimmune system.....)

If you think there will be some magical pill or compound to reverse hair loss you are most likely kidding yourself. Hair cloning/stem cells will be the closest thing we will get in our lifetime and it is more or less a cure

theRA

Established Member
Reaction score
If you think there will be some magical pill or compound to reverse hair loss you are most likely kidding yourself. Hair cloning/stem cells will be the closest thing we will get in our lifetime and it is more or less a cure

true, more or less.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I tried that on Heralopecia (thread entitled, "Ladies, Let's Unite.") Only a few women showed interest. Unreal. Hellouser got into my head about women's health issues receiving far more attention than men's, so that's what prompted me to do so.

I was one of the people replying to that thread. But it never went anywhere because the women on there showed little interest. I'm quite fed up with the HerAlopecia forum because they seem quite comfortable with wearing their wigs and this "you go girl! that wig looks beautiful on you!"-kinda attitude. I don't wanna hear how beautiful I look in my wig, I wanna know when a damn cure is coming so I can start living again. That's why I hang out on this forum, people actually care about finding a cure here.

moskva

Reaction score
Bald Truth Talk is a forum moderated by a moron that's put me into moderation mode. Every post and thread I make gets put into a queue which then gets screened and approved/rejected by Winston. I have no intention of starting anything serious there. I'm keeping all conversations here. If you and others want to discuss things, you should dedicate more time here. BTT is a joke.
I'll forward the major content of your thread to BTT if you don't mind. Dude there is no time to be mad at some fools, we should focus on the target.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll forward the major content of your thread to BTT if you don't mind. Dude there is no time to be mad at some fools, we should focus on the target.

Don't. It'll fragment efforts everywhere. Just have everyone sign up here instead. BTT is a terrible forum;

- Can't private message (WTF?!)
- Can't edit posts

You won't get far there.

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My reservations and simply lack of excitement is down to....

It's not available yet!!!!!
I keep all my excitement when it comes available to the public and when..if it's the cure...people start talking about it!!

moskva

Reaction score
Don't. It'll fragment efforts everywhere. Just have everyone sign up here instead. BTT is a terrible forum;

- Can't private message (WTF?!)
- Can't edit posts

You won't get far there.
It's gonna be even harder to gather people together without awareness of a possible common goal. How can we aggregate the effort without getting people's attentions first? Please, just let me inform them, if we can ever achieve a certain level of attention we can then try to assemble people and work out something together.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's gonna be even harder to gather people together without awareness of a possible common goal. How can we aggregate the effort without getting people's attentions first? Please, just let me inform them, if we can ever achieve a certain level of attention we can then try to assemble people and work out something together.

I should mention, the last time I made a thread there about a kickstarter for a cure, the thread was deleted by the admins. Good luck though.

moskva

Reaction score
I should mention, the last time I made a thread there about a kickstarter for a cure, the thread was deleted by the admins. Good luck though.
I'll inform people there first, if anything like you said happens, we gonna think about ways how to gather people here or some other place we can talk freely then.

KiNGTyreZe

Banned
Reaction score
My friend and I visit this university.
If you guys have questions I can ask them for you if you want.