It's Official: Cure Exists

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
[...] Which supports my argument: NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT MENS HEALTH AND BALDNESS.
[...]

I don't get it. A baldness cure is worth billions, literally billons, why shouldn't they care?

Isn't Propecia one of Pfizer's bestselling drugs?

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I don't get it. A baldness cure is worth billions, literally billons, why shouldn't they care?

Isn't Propecia one of Pfizer's bestselling drugs?

A treatment rather than a cure is worth more, because that way they'll make sure people keep using and keep spending their money on it.

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
I should mention, the last time I made a thread there about a kickstarter for a cure, the thread was deleted by the admins. Good luck though.

I know, I've gotten fed up with BTT too. It seems like all they focus on there is hair transplants and finasteride, despite the fact that most people are not interested at all in either of these antiquated treatments. Some ARTAS hair transplant robot is certainly not what we're looking for, we need a cure like Lauster's that interests the majority of men and women with hair loss, not just a small segment. So why did you get moderated there anyway?

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
A treatment rather than a cure is worth more, because that way they'll make sure people keep using and keep spending their money on it.

Propecia is actually not a big money maker- too many guys get scared off by sides and obviously they care more about their peen than hair

This "cure" is not as simple as a vaccine or injection. It still requires hair transplant doctors, who will make more than ever before since there are unlimited grafts to be transplanted

Chromeo

Established Member
Reaction score
Can't see any truth at all in this. If they had a cure they'd be making money from it.

moskva

Reaction score
I agree with you in regards to buying shares. But ultimately if you believe that company holds the cure you will be richer in the long run and will be able to afford the treatment more readily.
I also agree we need to raise awareness but organisations such as Cancer Research use that money (some of it) to hire scientists. If we set up a fund we would need to start finding a cure from stratch. Much better to raise awareness of the companies and urge people to donate to the ones they think hold the key to success. I personally do not know who will win the race but if you really want the cure to come I say take the risk and put your hands in your pockets. That way you can say you tried.
But that would be benefit from financial prospective, very little to do with speeding up the process. Finance costs time to earn money, but what we need now is vice versa. We don't have 500 years of life to spare.
Considering all the methods/ideas, IMO hair cloning is the most outstanding without saying. It will be the only thing that is able to save everyone, from a NW2 to a slick NW7 within the next 50 years probably. Others may just help certain proportion of people to some certain extent.

Reaction score
cure don't exist , we can tell that a cure exist when we can get it , some people are always talking about propecia ... or finastéride , that is not a cure at less if you are lucky can only help you to gain some years.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Is this some conspiracy theorist thread where some cure is locked away somewhere because they make more money treating it? A year ago Sovaldi basically cured hepatitis C. It just costs an insane amount like 80k and then your probably cured. Why would any male pattern baldness cure not just work the same way I mean they make more money from that than a life time of you paying a small amount to take say propecia.
There isnt a cure and how could there be there arent even any effective treatments to regrow hair. It just doesnt exist.

hairiahere

Reaction score
1:Mom.
2:yes honey.
1:my head is full of hair and my friends make fun of me.
2: oh dear,then we should go to the pharmacy to buy that drug to make your hair less.
1:but I can shave it.
2:no son,we want to make it so scientifically exactly like we did when you lost your hair 10 days ago.
1:alright Mom let's go.
This scenario will become true in ten years,they will never feel what we felt,it's going to be that easy,the drug will not be as minoxidil or other fake chemicals,after 15 years the baldness is vanished because the problem will be how to reduce the hair .
I can't wait i can't take it anymore i fed up, this annoying manhood advantage has messed up my world,seriously we need that damn cure.

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Is this some conspiracy theorist thread where some cure is locked away somewhere because they make more money treating it? A year ago Sovaldi basically cured hepatitis C. It just costs an insane amount like 80k and then your probably cured. Why would any male pattern baldness cure not just work the same way I mean they make more money from that than a life time of you paying a small amount to take say propecia.
There isnt a cure and how could there be there arent even any effective treatments to regrow hair. It just doesnt exist.

I'm guessing you didn't read the thread at all. The point is that no one wants to invest in a cure for hair loss because no one gives a fvck. Sure hepatitis C must be cured, cancer must be cured, vagina deficiencies affecting 0.01% of the world must be cured but not male pattern baldness

Hairismylife

Established Member
Reaction score
Cocohot your idea is good but we need someone to take the initiative to contact them. We want cure but nobody takes action. Please give me their email and I will send them tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

Cocohot your idea is good but we need someone to take the initiative to contact them. We want cure but nobody takes action. Please give me their email and I will send them tonight.

moskva

Reaction score

- - - Updated - - -

Dr. Lindner's email address is already in the thread: Gerd.Lindner@tu-berlin.de
But to be honest I fear they would not take our suggestions seriously before we work out something serious.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dr. Lindner's email address is already in the thread: Gerd.Lindner@tu-berlin.de
But to be honest I fear they would not take our suggestions seriously before we work out something serious.

Of course they won't, lol. They dont have time or the will to listening to some random off some fucking forum flap their gums without anything to show.

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What a joke. Hellouser, an expert in hair loss, says that this is the cure (if I understand it correctly) and in 14 days it is only 14 pages long. Someone makes a thread about nofap it gets more than 70+ pages.

3cd8a33a.png

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
What a joke. Hellouser, an expert in hair loss, says that this is the cure (if I understand it correctly) and in 14 days it is only 14 pages long. Someone makes a thread about nofap it gets more than 70+ pages.

3cd8a33a.png

I said the same thing on page 5:

If this thread was about fucking 'nofap' it'd have a lot more people in it showing interest. Amazing how fucking lazy and ignorant the hair loss community is even when the cure is right up their nose.

Furthermore, the hilarity needs to be pointed out how Cotsarelis was able to get investors for a treatment, but Lauster cant get investors for a CURE?! Yeah, tell me more how mens health isnt undermined.

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I said the same thing on page 5:

People are just lazy. The moment they see that they have to participate in something like making a site they look the other way. I found myself doing that too to be honest. Maybe it is better to start a site explaining what it is and what the chances of succeeding are then try to convince them with some marketing trick. The only thing they need to do is give money. Just posting on other forums can be a good way to get attention. It may s*ck that free-rider behavior comes into play. Even though my life will most likely still be sh*t even after I got my hair back I am still willing to help and invest time in it. Knowing that, if this is the cure, people from the future are protected from this disease and for most it will give their life back is for me motivation enough to make this happen.

If you want I can start this Friday with searching for ways to gain funds like putting on a website or something?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
People are just lazy. The moment they see that they have to participate in something like making a site they look the other way. I found myself doing that too to be honest. Maybe it is better to start a site explaining what it is and what the chances of succeeding are then try to convince them with some marketing trick. The only thing they need to do is give money. Just posting on other forums can be a good way to get attention. It may s*ck that free-rider behavior comes into play. Even though my life will most likely still be sh*t even after I got my hair back I am still willing to help and invest time in it. Knowing that, if this is the cure, people from the future are protected from this disease and for most it will give their life back is for me motivation enough to make this happen.

If you want I can start this Friday with searching for ways to gain funds like putting on a website or something?

I've already got a name and logo. I'd do it the easy way by finding a wordpress template and throwing it up online in a matter of days. That's easy for now considering all of this grunt work has been laid out. The next problem is marketing materials;

theres LOTS to create.

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've already got a name and logo. I'd do it the easy way by finding a wordpress template and throwing it up online in a matter of days. That's easy for now considering all of this grunt work has been laid out. The next problem is marketing materials;

theres LOTS to create.

You mean things like trying to convince people when they are on the site to donate and to spread the word? It might be a good idea than to start making threads on other forums about it. You have to start somewhere.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
You mean things like trying to convince people when they are on the site to donate and to spread the word? It might be a good idea than to start making threads on other forums about it. You have to start somewhere.

No, I mean like banners, emails, 30 second video, facebook and twitter pages with posts and tweets, etc.