It's Official: Cure Exists

bushbush

Established Member
Reaction score
Bald losers are too busy masturbating over news and discussions on Follicept:

http://tinyurl.com/qgrbxeg

168 pages and counting over a treatment that may not even work and even if it does, it will give marginal results. I really have little faith in these idiots on the forums. Priorities are completely out of fucking wack.

Not everyone can be a certified domain expert like yourself.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The purpose is to point out intentions and motivations.

Up until a few months ago, we were actually discussing research in this section. Recently, however, this section has become into a circle jerk. It basically alternates between two states: "The cure is already here, but scientists are too capitalistic/greedy/selfish/incompetent/<insert random accusation here> to make it into a product" and "omg scientists are so incompetent they will never find a cure its fvcking disgusting such a fvcking disgrace".

The interesting thing is: These two states are always proclaimed by the same people. This includes you, hellouser.

You guys abuse the research section for your venting. I get it, hair loss is tough. But you guys just can't keep it to the "Impact of Hair Loss" section. No. You need to rant even more. You don't have a single clue about the actual research due to a lack of any knowledge in the field. But you always tout your "wisdom" as the absolute truth. And because of your high number of (unqualified) posts, people actually believe what you say. And you spread more and more wrong information.

If you need to vent, alright. But please stop posting uninformed and downright wrong information just because it makes you feel better. The more posts I read of yours, the more it seems you only post these things because on these forums you get what you miss so much in real life: Attention and appreciation. Here, on these forums, you are someone. Out there, you are nobody. That's why you continue on posting these rants and wrong information. Please stop it. A couple of months ago, this section was actually dominated by useful information.

KiNGTyreZe

Banned
Reaction score

Up until a few months ago, we were actually discussing research in this section. Recently, however, this section has become into a circle jerk. It basically alternates between two states: "The cure is already here, but scientists are too capitalistic/greedy/selfish/incompetent/<insert random accusation here> to make it into a product" and "omg scientists are so incompetent they will never find a cure its fvcking disgusting such a fvcking disgrace".

The interesting thing is: These two states are always proclaimed by the same people. This includes you, hellouser.

You guys abuse the research section for your venting. I get it, hair loss is tough. But you guys just can't keep it to the "Impact of Hair Loss" section. No. You need to rant even more. You don't have a single clue about the actual research due to a lack of any knowledge in the field. But you always tout your "wisdom" as the absolute truth. And because of your high number of (unqualified) posts, people actually believe what you say. And you spread more and more wrong information.

If you need to vent, alright. But please stop posting uninformed and downright wrong information just because it makes you feel better. The more posts I read of yours, the more it seems you only post these things because on these forums you get what you miss so much in real life: Attention and appreciation. Here, on these forums, you are someone. Out there, you are nobody. That's why you continue on posting these rants and wrong information. Please stop it. A couple of months ago, this section was actually dominated by useful information.

Bullsh#t. People like you are the reason why we still don't have a cure. This man is exactly doing the right thing. Go away from here and take your womanizer pills.

bushbush

Established Member
Reaction score
People like you are the reason why we still don't have a cure.

And people like you are the answer?

I quote:

KiNGTyreZe said:
Can anybody call him or so and get some informations out? I'm sick of waiting seriously, I'm ready to go in there with a soft gun and leak some medics and I'm not joking about that.
http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interac...D2-Inhibitor?p=1226748&viewfull=1#post1226748

KiNGTyreZe said:
So where are the medics? I would take a flight and try to rob them and I'm serious about that. I'd post the results here afterwards, if anybody is interested just write me a private message. We first need to find out where they're located and then get a group together. I don't care about morales and ethics
http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interac...D2-Inhibitor?p=1226744&viewfull=1#post1226744

KiNGTyreZe said:
Give me the address of where the stuff is located and I'll get a crew together to rob them.
http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interac...D2-Inhibitor?p=1226754&viewfull=1#post1226754

KiNGTyreZe

Banned
Reaction score

I don't care what you think of my posts. It's a new and direct way, something which could actually work.
How long have you been waiting for a cure? Wait a decade longer genius.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
It's official: cure does not exist. Please delete topic.

Everything in this section eventually leads to a complete letdown.

theRA

Established Member
Reaction score
It's official: cure does not exist. Please delete topic.

nah keep it, but rename to "Procedure closest to the cure will possibly exist in 5 years if you live in the right place and got the money"

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

Yet another post from HairLossTalk.com's most vehement apologist.

- - - Updated - - -

So can someone german email the guy?

Hellouser why would your website have more credibility than the professors own University of Berlin webpage?

My website? I dont have a website. And credibility over what? I'm not a scientist... what are you trying to compare?

abcdefg

Reaction score
Just put the word might or maybe in there. There is no cure right now and anything past that is pure speculation until its proven to be curing people. Lying by saying a cure exists isnt helping anyone.
Yeah I agree how many threads in news/treatment forum actually really go somewhere or amount to anything? Most of it is baseless guessing or speculation. We have finasteride and min about 25 to 30 years later which I can understand why it leads some people to get pretty pessimistic about things. Until the new stuff has trial results its kind of just waiting. Nothing short of a real treatment will help and they are years away minimum maybe 1 or 2 but still

jasonbourne

Reaction score
Just put the word might or maybe in there. There is no cure right now and anything past that is pure speculation until its proven to be curing people. Lying by saying a cure exists isnt helping anyone.
Yeah I agree how many threads in news/treatment forum actually really go somewhere or amount to anything? Most of it is baseless guessing or speculation. We have finasteride and min about 25 to 30 years later which I can understand why it leads some people to get pretty pessimistic about things. Until the new stuff has trial results its kind of just waiting. Nothing short of a real treatment will help and they are years away minimum maybe 1 or 2 but still

no thanks

Jaym

Established Member
Reaction score
I still can't understand why we don't know anymore on this. I swear I revisit this thread like once a week for that weekly cleanse of BS and get a little hope back haha.

Let's send this to Lewis Hamilton or something aha.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
an interesting (and sad) read is to go back to the beginning of this forum (using the numbers at the bottom) and read about the supposed cures "5 years from now" - posted in 2003. people posting "i'll hold off on a hair transplant now or get an aggressive one now, and i'll just get the cure in 5 years)