It's Official: Cure Exists

alex85

Established Member
Reaction score
What a joke. Hellouser, an expert in hair loss, says that this is the cure (if I understand it correctly) and in 14 days it is only 14 pages long. Someone makes a thread about nofap it gets more than 70+ pages.

3cd8a33a.png
The true reason is people(including me) actually can't believe that cure possibly exists and could be available. male pattern baldness is like cancer.

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Now I think about it it is indeed going to take a lot of work. I have some ideas for YouTube videos though. And alex is right, for most people it is unbelievable that this could be the cure. I think we are going to need more information and proof.

I don't meant this to be offensive but if you are trying to ridicule me from wanting to start this Friday instead of immediately, I am not going to neglect my study for something I can do in my spare time. If you didn't try to ridicule me; sorry, now give yourself a chocolate cookie.

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't meant this to be offensive but if you are trying to ridicule me from wanting to start this Friday instead of immediately, I am not going to neglect my study for something I can do in my spare time. If you didn't try to ridicule me; sorry, now give yourself a chocolate cookie.

He just means that this talk of starting a website etc for funding has been said several times and nothing ever came of it.

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hellouser, are you actually sure that this works or is it a theory that might work?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
So this thread just died?

Of course! LOL, even when the final solution is right up people's nose, they don't give a shit.... Pathetic group of incompetent losers. Meanwhile over at Bald Truth Talk they've got a thread thats 157 pages long about fucking Follicept;

http://tinyurl.com/pt7adk6

Hairismylife

Established Member
Reaction score
Cocohot your idea is good but we need someone to take the initiative to contact them. We want cure but nobody takes action. Please give me their email and I will send them tonight

Can someone email them?

- - - Updated - - -

Of course! LOL, even when the final solution is right up people's nose, they don't give a shit.... Pathetic group of incompetent losers. Meanwhile over at Bald Truth Talk they've got a thread thats 157 pages long about fucking Follicept;

http://tinyurl.com/pt7adk6

Hellouser seems that you think Follicept wont work at all.

Python

Established Member
Reaction score
I already said I could create a site with a WordPress theme. But seems that no one here is willing to write the content...

Okay, how about this, I'll put up the site and create the pages. Then someone can write the content. After it has been edited, we can pitch the idea to them with the website's goal. We can worry about the marketing material later.

Anyone here willing to do the content writing? Shouldn't be so much for now.

trunks

Reaction score
I am willing to help but my English is decent at best. We would need some people with some kind of good understanding of male pattern baldness. And when the site would be finished we should contact Lauster and ask whether he needs funds, attention or what.

I can try to spam with that site link in all polish forums connected with hair loss

It would be nice to see some of that crowd funding actions in reality xd

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't do sites, just start a kickstarter crowd funding account and spam it on big forums everywhere. Try emailing the details of the breakthrough and the fact that it is being crowdfunded to major news sites once it gains traction.

For the love of god, if this potentially actually works we need to get started as soon as possible with the crowd funding. Don't delay by designing pointless websites, I want my ****ing hair back! What a miracle that would be.

:doh:

So, just omit having a source that makes the initiative look legit and then shit on your own efforts by SPAMMING?

I swear, the only way this would be successful was if I did it all myself. Some of you should stay away from discussing these matters.

moskva

Reaction score
I already said I could create a site with a WordPress theme. But seems that no one here is willing to write the content...

Okay, how about this, I'll put up the site and create the pages. Then someone can write the content. After it has been edited, we can pitch the idea to them with the website's goal. We can worry about the marketing material later.

Anyone here willing to do the content writing? Shouldn't be so much for now.
You mean a website for male pattern baldness organization or solely the promotion for lauster's method? Anyway it would be a step forward. I can write a Chinese version of the original content if you need one lol, I mean really. But writing things in English is a pain in the *** for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Cocohot your idea is good but we need someone to take the initiative to contact them. We want cure but nobody takes action. Please give me their email and I will send them tonight

Can someone email them?

- - - Updated - - -

Hellouser seems that you think Follicept wont work at all.
Gerd.Lindner@tu-berlin.de
This is Dr Lindner's email address like I said. You can try it.

Python

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, that is exactly what you should do. Spam it on the 4 or 5 big forums like reddit, the big car and world of warcraft forums etc. That would take 5 minutes. Just email the professor and tell him your plans and ask him to endorse the kickstarter funds with a paragraph of text explanation of how the money will be used in english, then spanish and then french on his page on his Berlin University website. That's another 5 minutes. Lennox posted a link where he actually posts on a german hairloss forum, he would probably be happy to do this.

There are plenty of people giving to all kinds of stupid kickstarters, imagine how much money something worthwhile like this would raise. If I saw a website I would just think it was a scam honestly.

Time is money, there isn't a second to lose.
Dude, this just made laugh harder than I care to admit XD. Big car and world of warcraft forums, hahaha, oh man... I needed that today :) .

- - - Updated - - -

You mean a website for male pattern baldness organization or solely the promotion for lauster's method? Anyway it would be a step forward. I can write a Chinese version of the original content if you need one lol, I mean really. But writing things in English is a pain in the *** for me.

Well it will not be male pattern baldness organization, we already made that mistake once lol. It would be the hair loss foundation kinda thing but yeah, it would be especially directed towards Lauster's method. That sounds good, we just need someone to write the content in English now. Anyone willing to give it a go? Come on you little p****, do something!

moskva

Reaction score
Dude, this just made laugh harder than I care to admit XD. Big car and world of warcraft forums, hahaha, oh man... I needed that today :) .

- - - Updated - - -

Well it will not be male pattern baldness organization, we already made that mistake once lol. It would be the hair loss foundation kinda thing but yeah, it would be especially directed towards Lauster's method. That sounds good, we just need someone to write the content in English now. Anyone willing to give it a go? Come on you little p****, do something!

Spamming around the internet seems to be foolish, but we do need to reach out to the general public to attract attention. We may need youtube channel twitter account etc as well alongside the website. I'd suggest right now we just stick only to raising awareness, and let Lauster team sort out the German legislation for crowdfunding and decide how to receive the aid, maybe by their own website or some indiegogo thing or else.

Python

Established Member
Reaction score
Spamming around the internet seems to be foolish, but we do need to reach out to the general public to attract attention. We may need youtube channel twitter account etc as well alongside the website. I'd suggest right now we just stick only to raising awareness, and let Lauster team sort out the German legislation for crowdfunding and decide how to receive the aid, maybe by their own website or some indiegogo thing or else.
Well eventually yes, we should spam everywhere we can possibly can. Remember that they're not going to believe some bald dude from a forum. Its why we need a website, to at least have some substance. Then we can pitch the idea.

Having them collect the money may sound good in theory, but it will give them all the power. We need to be in charge and make sure that they will use the money on how we intend it. We would essentially be investors.

moskva

Reaction score
Well eventually yes, we should spam everywhere we can possibly can. Remember that they're not going to believe some bald dude from a forum. Its why we need a website, to at least have some substance. Then we can pitch the idea.
And also, similarly, I think we can start with the wordpress platform, then move to a stand alone domain name if we can. I do think a stand alone one would appear more professional.
Having them collect the money may sound good in theory, but it will give them all the power. We need to be in charge and make sure that they will use the money on how we intend it. We would essentially be investors.
Even if we directly receive the money, we have to give it to Lauster eventually, and we still gotta find a way to prevent them from wasting the money on buying themselves a Porsche or redirecting the fund to do other projects. Also, I always think if we can be true investors ,i.e., doing the crowdfund in a stock-buying way, we can bring more incentives to the public to raise fund. These are exactly the reasons why we need finance/law professionals on our ship to actualize the ideas. Let's hope we can get some of these guys soon, with the increasing awareness perhaps.

- - - Updated - - -

Again on the "spamming" idea, I think we should really consider trying to spread the words with all reasonable ways soon after the website have been built decently. There are countless numbers of websites in the cyber world, if we don't attract attentions, we are just going to be invisible forever, like on the page 158123 of 215000 pages of google search result, nobody's gonna ever see that. There are already many websites on male pattern baldness, like that hairlosscure2020, and the forums, but the general awareness of male pattern baldness is still poor, let alone the existence of hair cloning. This implies we need to do a better job in reaching out public than all existing websites, and thus we need to be more active in spreading the information.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
That sounds good, we just need someone to write the content in English now. Anyone willing to give it a go? Come on you little p****, do something!

Bald losers are too busy masturbating over news and discussions on Follicept:

http://tinyurl.com/qgrbxeg

168 pages and counting over a treatment that may not even work and even if it does, it will give marginal results. I really have little faith in these idiots on the forums. Priorities are completely out of fucking wack.