It's all over now...

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know there are people who are balder than me in my age, I even know some, but I'm pretty much bald too. I have horrible dandruff problem right now and I have no idea how to treat it, that's what concerns me. I don't know if it's dry or oily dandruff and that makes treating it difficult. My skin and scalp has felt pretty dry recently but I used to suffer from oily scalp and face before! Dunno what has happened recently... I'm freaking out and thinking the flaking will take the rest of my hair with it.

s.a.f

Reaction score
ghg said:
I know there are people who are balder than me in my age, I even know some, but I'm pretty much bald too.

You are pretty much bald like posh spice is pretty much obese.
For your age you have a good head of hair, NO ONE but you looks at you and sees hairloss! You dont need this site!

G35guy

Reaction score
Have you considered a good dandruff shampoo? I've been using Renepure for about four months and It has Indeed helped with my dry lifeless hair issues. Wouldn't hurt to read some of the reviews and see If It might not be something that could be helpfull to you as well,good luck.:)

cuebald

Reaction score
:shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

You just aren't getting better are you GHG? I remember you posted that you were "practically bald" and everyone sympathised with you until you posted a picture of a thick NW1 with no thinning whatsoever (the flash of the camera made a section of the hair look lighter). Everyone then laughed you off the boards, because you have BDD not male pattern baldness.

Seriously, mate, even if you do have male pattern baldness, why not just take finasteride? Your recession (if it actually exists) must be so slow and minor finasteride could keep you going for decades. Or are you one of those clowns who b****s about his male pattern baldness but won't touch finasteride "because it's scary drug omgz"

budwardo

Established Member
Reaction score
Man I think your hair is fine no bullshit. I have posted on this site also and people told me I have bdd. I actually see hundred of hairs everyday fall out of my head. My real problem is I loose 20 plus eyebrows per day no bullshit. I have been to every endo, derm, Doctor and no one knows whats wrong. They tell me my eyebrows are falling and my hair but cant help me. Imagine loosing ur f*****g eyebrows, it sucks big time. everyone tells me I look fine or its not bad. It aint bad because its not happening to them. I would love to be able to shave my head and get ride of this hair issue. I have a 9inch scar on the top of my head perfectly down the middle. I am not the same person I was before this happened to me. I pitty myself for being so vain. but the problem is real. I know how frustrating this sh*t can be, hell i never thought id be on a balding forum. im married just had my first kid, boy btw, and all i do is get stressed out over my f*****g eyebrows and hair.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
GHG, we have been down this road over and over again. You have fine hair and dandruff but you are not balding. From one person with BDD to another, I cannot see any evidence of you balding and I notice every little detail about everything on everyone including myself. You definitely have had a relapse because you are in the same dark place you were years ago. Your negative thoughts about yourself is going to destroy you unless you snap out of it.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys are such twats... that's all I have to say for now. When I get a few days growth I'm gonna take a pic that will shut your traps. f*****g full head of hair... give me a break. This is supposed to be a hairloss support forum, well it certainly doesn't feel like one. When I first posted the pics in my story topic almost 5 years ago, most ppl admitted straight away that I'm thinning although my hair was 100% better than it is now, and now I suddenly have a full head of hair. You guys are so unbelievable. I wish you were right, though. You're just dead wrong, that's the problem. I have under 50% density on top.

GeminiX

Reaction score
ghg said:
You guys are such twats... that's all I have to say for now. When I get a few days growth I'm gonna take a pic that will shut your traps. f****ing full head of hair... give me a break. This is supposed to be a hairloss support forum, well it certainly doesn't feel like one. When I first posted the pics in my story topic almost 5 years ago, most ppl admitted straight away that I'm thinning although my hair was 100% better than it is now, and now I suddenly have a full head of hair. You guys are so unbelievable. I wish you were right, though. You're just dead wrong, that's the problem. I have under 50% density on top.

This is a wind up surely?

You ask for opinions, get an overwhelming response that you have nothing to worry about, at which point you decide you don't agree and become abusive.

Why even ask for anyone's opinion in the first place if you've already decided you're bald?

If you're genuinely not doing this for lols, then you really owe it to yourself to seek medical help.

elliotramsey

Established Member
Reaction score
If you want us to think you are balding...

POST A PICTURE THAT SHOWS YOU ARE BALDING

JESUS FREAKIN' CHRIST!!

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Re: It's all over now... with pics of the trainwreck.

Hair miniaturisation study my ***... that's for those who don't know if they're balding or not. I could've taken one 6 years ago when it wasn't this obvious. Here's the proof of my balding and now you can shut your traps (many users who posted on this topic seem like such unfriendly persons that I don't expect any apologozies for your rudeness):

Last summer

Today

Anyone who still says they can't see thinning and claim that I have "a full head of hair" can piss off. I just don't know why it's so hard to believe a person who says that he's balding and posts numerous pics about it... dunno what your problem really is. I guess you get some sort of satisfaction for trying to make me think that I'm crazy or something.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Re: It's all over now... with pics of the trainwreck.

ghg said:
Hair miniaturisation study my ***... that's for those who don't know if they're balding or not. I could've taken one 6 years ago when it wasn't this obvious. Here's the proof of my balding and now you can shut your traps (many users who posted on this topic seem like such unfriendly persons that I don't expect any apologozies for your rudeness):

Last summer

Today

Anyone who still says they can't see thinning and claim that I have "a full head of hair" can piss off. I just don't know why it's so hard to believe a person who says that he's balding and posts numerous pics about it... dunno what your problem really is. I guess you get some sort of satisfaction for trying to make me think that I'm crazy or something.

Yep we (the whole forum) all got together and decided to lie to you. :roll:
And the postage stamp pics of a shaved head really help! Especially as all we can see is a NW1 shadow.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
What a surprise! It's not a f*****g shaved head anymore, it's been growing for almost a week. The first pic is definitely not shaved and the pattern is clear to see. I'm thinning drastically RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF MY HEAD, what's so hard to understand in that concept? Well I didn't except you to see anything you're so f*****g biased anyways. I wish you'd stop posting in this thread. Can you do that?

GeminiX

Reaction score
Well I can see the temple recession in that picture but no sign of overall thinning at all (unless you think the camera flash-back is a bald spot).

You should be happy about it rather than attacking everyone who is trying to give you good news; surely this is a wind-up?

Thinneritgoes!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hey GHG. I'm not here to argue if you are balding or not. I remember you from a couple years ago (I had a different name at the time).

But please listen to this - You are in GOOD shape. You have a very nice hairline, which frames the face well. You say you have been losing hair for many years now, and for still looking like you do in the pics you are GOLD.

Honestly, ease your worries and enjoy yourself. I guarantee you people will not look at you and think you are balding. Be thankful you have the amount that you did. I wish I had that much!

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
GeminiX said:
Well I can see the temple recession in that picture but no sign of overall thinning at all (unless you think the camera flash-back is a bald spot).

You should be happy about it rather than attacking everyone who is trying to give you good news; surely this is a wind-up?

It's NOT a bald spot!!!! It's just THIN!!!! What the hell is this stuff? This is a hairloss forum and its members don't seem to know sh*t about hairloss? CHECK THE LUDWIG SCALE, PLEASE. What the hell? A wind up? I have thin hair that can not be grown out and I'm depressed and suicidal yet everyone tries to tell me that I'm crazy and don't have HAIRLOSS AT ALL. It's f*****g annoying. This is a support forum, not a "you're crazy for thinking you have hairloss" forum.

Here's an idiot guide of the first pic for s.a.f.:

s.a.f

Reaction score
ghg said:
What a surprise! It's not a f****ing shaved head anymore, it's been growing for almost a week. The first pic is definitely not shaved and the pattern is clear to see. I'm thinning drastically RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF MY HEAD, what's so hard to understand in that concept? Well I didn't except you to see anything you're so f****ing biased anyways. I wish you'd stop posting in this thread. Can you do that?

Well if you only want people who will tell you you're bald to post on this thread then you'll be waiting a long time because so far nobody has, and what do you expect after almost a week? Head hair only grows 3mm per week.
Why would I be biased? Like I said those pics show nothing to say you're bald at worst slight thinning of density nothing unusual for an adult male. Nothing that anyone apart from a paranoid BDD sufferer would notice.

GHG said:
"Its all over", "so I'm practicly bald now"
- A tad exaggerated!

GeminiX

Reaction score
I can see absolutely no thinning in that picture, and whatever I say you'll just get hysterical.

Troll or crazy, I can't decide, but I'm done with trying to give you the truth (you simply don't want to hear it).

Good luck either way.

P.S. feel free to look at my old photos to see what bald looks like.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
GHG, you poor kid, you are going bald. I can see your diffuse balding pattern of DUPA.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
^ It's not DUPA cause it doesn't affect my sides, it's just thinning on the ludwig scale, female pattern hairloss or something. Have it just like my mom.