It's all over now...

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What do you want us to support of?! you dont have hairlose :dunno: put a picture, personally id love to spread some words of comfort, throw a bone.

s.a.f

Reaction score
ghg said:
And you're one of the most unpleasant assholes I've ever come across even on the Internet. A real bully. I don't have to prove anything to you so just piss off from this thread. I, like many others who are balding, am looking for support from this site and you're not giving any.

What am I supposed to do lie and say it looks bad when it does'nt? What you need is a grip on reality, there are people on here with real m.p.b. I dont go on an acne forum and post pics of my blemish free face, if I did they'd quite rightly tell me to f**k off.
I am trying to do you a real favour you dont need to be letting this non existant problem ruin your life.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh my hairloss is very much real, like you can tell on the earlier pictures. Get your head out of your ***. There's a clear thinning strip on the centre of my head and it's not getting better like you know that hairloss doesn't. I'd swap with your hair transplant hair anytime. To add to the insult my hair has become extremely dry and brittle all around, I don't know what has happened but it must be something hormonal. I haven't used any drugs or anything for years, the only change I can think of is starting the MSM which should help the hair and skin, and not dry them. Having said that, my face skin is doing better now that it's drier, the hair just looks and feels horrible. Lifeless strands pointing to any which direction they want... that's why I'm doing a #0 for now.

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree with the majority, your hair loss in the last thread was not bad at all. I see guys with lower density that spike their hairs and no one, including them, think they are going bald

You need to accept that you have a problem with the perception of your hair loss
If you've been 4 years here, complaining how your life is ruined, then I got to say that you've ruined 4 precious years with normal hair that will probably never come back

I would need to see newer pics. But your last pics don't show any noticeable hair loss for the vast majority of people

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Tell me honestly that I'm not balding. That pic was taken almost 2 years ago. Imagine how the top thinning would look if I'd try to grow it longer. Anyway, I haven't been here for 2 years and I've been doing pretty fine for 3 years. So no time wasted there.

GeminiX

Reaction score
ghg said:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Tell me honestly that I'm not balding. That pic was taken almost 2 years ago. Imagine how the top thinning would look if I'd try to grow it longer. Anyway, I haven't been here for 2 years and I've been doing pretty fine for 3 years. So no time wasted there.

Going by that picture, you don't look like you're balding.

Maybe a higher resolution picture would show something, but from that one there you have *nothing* at all to worry about regarding any current hair loss.

s.a.f

Reaction score
ghg said:
Oh my hairloss is very much real, like you can tell on the earlier pictures. Get your head out of your ***. There's a clear thinning strip on the centre of my head and it's not getting better like you know that hairloss doesn't. I'd swap with your hair transplant hair anytime.

LOL I really wish I could take you up on that. If I had hair like in your pics I would never have even been on this site. You have more hair in 2square inches of your head than I have spread on the entire top.

I was actually BALD thats Bruce Willis, Larry David, Steve Jobs bald (you know forget about your dry lifeless hair I had nothing but smooth skin) not the kind of David Beckham bald that you are.

bigentries said:
I agree with the majority, your hair loss in the last thread was not bad at all. I see guys with lower density that spike their hairs and no one, including them, think they are going bald

You need to accept that you have a problem with the perception of your hair loss
your last pics don't show any noticeable hair loss for the vast majority of people
:agree:

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
GeminiX said:
Going by that picture, you don't look like you're balding.

Maybe a higher resolution picture would show something, but from that one there you have *nothing* at all to worry about regarding any current hair loss.

Oh my effing god... :shakehead: That picture shows clear thinning, you can see individual hair strands! This is unbelievable, the more clearer pictures of my balding I send, the more ppl argue that I have a "full head of hair"! I'm pretty sure even a thickie like s.a.f. has admitted that I'm thinning at some point but now he argues this. Unbelievable! :D This place rocks! I wouldn't be nowhere near this place if I wasn't balding badly.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Err thats because hair is made up of individual strands. :shock:
What do you expect Beaver pelt?

ghg said:
Oh my effing god... :shakehead: That picture shows clear thinning, you can see individual hair strands! This is unbelievable, the more clearer pictures of my balding I send, the more ppl argue that I have a "full head of hair"!

Yep we're ALL wrong and you're right, face the facts the stats dont lie if everyone thinks your hair is fine then maybe it is!

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
s.a.f said:

I'm starting to believe that you're only playing stupid... A picture shouldn't show individual hair strands unless they're way too far apart or the picture is taken with a flash from the top. This is a flash picture but the flash hits my face, not the hair. And I have only a small tuft regular thick hair infront of my hairline, on the right side (left in the pic). That is also evident from the picture. You can also see that a lot of the hairs in middle of my scalp are finer and lighter than the rest of my hair.

So, you were bald in your 30's? I still have 2 years, I think I'll make it.

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
You do show a noticeable recession, I would not call that an NW1

I still believe your density is OK, but you definitely have a high forehead

s.a.f

Reaction score
I give up :dunno: get a wig mate you're a slaphead. I guess 90% of the population must be classed as bald then.

Also the sky is green, fire is cold and 2 + 2 = 3.

dr_jekyll

Established Member
Reaction score
seriously mate, get a grip. You have no hairloss. Why is there more and more people on here lately whining about hairloss when they have non.

dr_jekyll

Established Member
Reaction score
ghg said:
s.a.f said:

I'm starting to believe that you're only playing stupid... A picture shouldn't show individual hair strands unless they're way too far apart or the picture is taken with a flash from the top. This is a flash picture but the flash hits my face, not the hair. And I have only a small tuft regular thick hair infront of my hairline, on the right side (left in the pic). That is also evident from the picture. You can also see that a lot of the hairs in middle of my scalp are finer and lighter than the rest of my hair.

Tufts? strands! individual hairs?!? WTF are you talking about. lol

s.a.f

Reaction score
Its ok guys all the best looking guys are baldies! :woot:
[attachment=2:2sifafqv]2010+Men+Short+Hairstyles+%E2%80%93+Buzz+Haircuts_wentworth-miller-hair-jpg.jpg[/attachment:2sifafqv]
[attachment=1:2sifafqv]beckham-bald.jpg[/attachment:2sifafqv]

Even Brads one of us! (who knew)

[attachment=0:2sifafqv]brad-pitt-picture-047.jpg[/attachment:2sifafqv]

Attachments

• 2010+Men+Short+Hairstyles+%E2%80%93+Buzz+Haircuts_wentworth-miller-hair-jpg.jpg
    2010+Men+Short+Hairstyles+%E2%80%93+Buzz+Haircuts_wentworth-miller-hair-jpg.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 227
  • beckham-bald.jpg
    beckham-bald.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 893
  • brad-pitt-picture-047.jpg
    brad-pitt-picture-047.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 248

elliotramsey

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude, the sole reason i spend all my time here is to get people to try alternative methods that are cheaper and that (i think) work.

That said, i can't recommend anything for you. Some people have high foreheads. There is no difference between the forehead in that pic and the forehead in your avatar.

Stop your whining! Its almost like you WANT us to tell you you are going bald! Maybe you will sooner or later, but now is NOT that time. Go out and enjoy your baldless head of hair

s.a.f

Reaction score
BornIn89 said:
"Posts: 917" lol. I was balder than this at 18 and I didn't even notice.
And thats not including the account he had years before! For some reason he just wants to be told that he has a hairloss problem, like someone said he's obviously seeing things differently in his head to the rest of the world.

GeminiX

Reaction score
ghg, don't go around flaming people and getting hysterical when you post images and ask people for their opinion.

What do you want me to do, lie to you and say "OMG, that's like the worst hair loss ever"?