Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Reminder that CB is cheaper per volume, and actually works.

Trinov:
($75 / 30 mL) = $2.50 / mL

CB (going at ZheChem's price of $65 / g and using a 2.5% concentration)
($65 / g) * (.025 g / mL) = $1.63 / mL

Idiots will be idiots I guess. Do you feel dumb yet?

How about the idiocy of buying white powder with unknown purity off the internet?

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Trinov:

2.5% concentration won't do sh*t. You need at least 5%, preferably 7.5% @ 1-2x daily applications. that's a max of about 150 MG daily at 1ML per application... So multiply your price by 3-6 and you have the real answer. Plus testing costs, plus having to mix this sh*t yourself, plus the risk of customs seizing your shipment. Turns out there's lots of hidden fees.

abcdefg

Reaction score
How about the idiocy of buying white powder with unknown purity off the internet?

If there was a real US licensed place that manufactured CB that you could legit buy I mean would anyone in this entire forum still be using finasteride or dutasteride? Maybe they would stack but CB is the answer we have been waiting for the last 20 years to get. The issue is unknown supplier, purity, customs, and so on. Its so underground it never gains big volume sales to bring cost down so its way expensive too.
Its just like propecia it has pros and cons. Some men dont think the pros outweigh the cons right now which is why everyone (like me) are not using CB. On paper CB is the answer many men have been wanting and waiting to get for DECADES. 20+ years since propecia

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2.5% concentration won't do sh*t. You need at least 5%, preferably 7.5% @ 1-2x daily applications. that's a max of about 150 MG daily at 1ML per application... So multiply your price by 3-6 and you have the real answer. Plus testing costs, plus having to mix this sh*t yourself, plus the risk of customs seizing your shipment. Turns out there's lots of hidden fees.
Have you not seen the 2.5% results from the study? They were very good. MUCH better than whatever brotzu can do. Inarguably.

Dutchie

Established Member
Reaction score

Trinov:

Its the same thing with S-equol, you can pay $1,000 for a few grams at the Kane shop, or you can pay $20 + shipping for the exact same product on Alibaba

RatherLurk

My Regimen
Reaction score

That's not true at all. Look at the results....

There are already plenty of people maintaining at 2.5%....

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Have you not seen the 2.5% results from the study? They were very good. MUCH better than whatever brotzu can do. Inarguably.

true, but i am going by anecdotal claims on the forums, the ones ive read having positive results were all using >100mg daily. But its anecdotal ofc, there may be a silent majority using much lower doses with results, i dont know.

mymlon

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone experiencing itching?
I tested trinov for 10 days and quitted finasteride at the same time. After a few days I started to have itching and (very slight) burning sensation which lead me to conclusion that trinov is not powerful enough for me so I stopped using Trinov and went back to finasteride. I know that itching is not 100% reliable indicator but I concluded that I will let others test it first before giving it another try.
The good thing is that due to stopping finasteride my semen became thicker and libido went up, erections were stronger etc. Libido and erection quality could be placebo (however I doubt it) but semen thickness definitely not. So it looks like trinov does not affect my dick - at least not as strongly as finasteride.

Last edited:

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
I tested trinov for 10 days and quitted finasteride at the same time. After a few days I started to have itching and (very slight) burning sensation which lead me to conclusion that trinov is not powerful enough for me so I stopped using Trinov and went back to finasteride. I know that itching is not 100% reliable indicator but I concluded that I will let others test it first before giving it another try.
The good thing is that due to stopping finasteride my semen became thicker and libido went up, erections were stronger etc. Libido and erection quality could be placebo (however I doubt it) but semen thickness definitely not. So it looks like trinov does not affect my dick - at least not as strongly as finasteride.

That's a crazy experiment. I would have used both together for a few months. Then taper off the finasteride. No it will be hard to see what trinov does for you.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the before and after pic of the home-made Trinov lotion. And this is after 2 months of application.

Some users on here have been using the actual lotion for 2 months.

My question is: Have you guys gotten these results or no??

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 681

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would imagine that anyone who already has low blood pressure would have side effects. I was one of those people and could not use minoxidil my bp reached dangerously low levels with elevated heart rate.
The warnings are on the bottle for a reason.
Alternatively, anyone with high bp could potentially benefit from minoxidil in more ways than one.

Same here. Glad i stopped.

Bushi

Reaction score
This is the before and after pic of the home-made Trinov lotion. And this is after 2 months of application.

The lotion isn't even out for 2 months. But I wouldn't expect that kind of result.
Maybe the concentration of S-eqoul he used is much higher than Trinov?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score

I've been on this for 19 days and unless the next 40 days bring some kind of miracle I definitely don't see even a slightest hint of those kinds of results. I call bullshit either on that pic, or the time frame, or the guy was using something alongside that lotion. A lot of these guys are also on dutasteride and god knows what other sh*t.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been on this for 19 days and unless the next 40 days bring some kind of miracle I definitely don't see even a slightest hint of those kinds of results. I call bullshit either on that pic, or the time frame, or the guy was using something alongside that lotion. A lot of these guys are also on dutasteride and god knows what other sh*t.

Hi, first of all thank you for sharing. Have you bought Trinovright? Did you read the studio? They said that at 6 months theyobtained a moderate improvement.. It sucks if, how do youwant to make some effect at 3 weeks?

I ask you this because I saw that you complained in othercomments of yours

Dutchie

Established Member
Reaction score

Thats not much of a result

INT

Reaction score

Have I forgotten the pictures of some random guy on the internet that claims regrowth with some homemade potion? Yeah... Along with hundreds that went before him.