Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man you a crazy mother f****r putting that on each night, guys pass out from looking at minoxidil, please be careful in future.
Man you a crazy mother f****r putting that on each night, guys pass out from looking at minoxidil, please be careful in future.

Lol. Everybody can take it. Only have to stop when you get sides. But you are funny.

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I’m planning on starting soon so if it gives me sides, or chest pains, I will know about it and will report it here.

Finasteride gave me reflex hyperandrogenicity, and RU and SETI gave me chest pains straight after first use, hopefully trinov is different.

Last edited:

se8

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very interesting. DGLA also inhibits the 5 ar enzyme, like minoxidil and finasteride do.
Perhaps so close to the brain, these ingredients cause the brain to lower production of DHT

You are hilarous, Arrade, but please stop spreading fear and nonsense. So basically should I stop using shampoo, I don't want shampoo in my brain? Bro Science 101 by Arrade.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are hilarous, Arrade, but please stop spreading fear and nonsense. It seems you deleted your post where you were saying that because we put Trinov on the scalp, it will produce side as it's close to the... brain. (So basically should I stop using shampoo, I don't want shampoo on my brain ?) Bro Science 101 by Arrade.

LMFAO at thinking Minoxidil cross the blood brain barrier
BiL0giEy

"Absorption and Metabolism Minoxidil is at least 90% absorbed from the GI tract in experimental animals and man. Plasma levels of the parent drug reach maximum within the first hour and decline rapidly thereafter. The average plasma half-life in man is 4.2 hours. Approximately 90% of the administered drug is metabolized, predominantly by conjugation with glucuronic acid at the N-oxide position in the pyrimidine ring, but also by conversion to more polar products. Known metabolites exert much less pharmacologic effect than minoxidil itself; all are excreted principally in the urine. Minoxidil does not bind to plasma proteins and does not cross the blood brain barrier. , and it its renal clearance corresponds to the glomerular filtration rate. In the absence of functional renal tissue, minoxidil and its metabolites can be removed by hemodialysis."

Source : DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/appletter/2015/018154Orig1s026ltr.pdf

What is the Blood Brain Barrier ? ==> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood–brain_barrier

You would be f*****g dead if it did cross it

When you smell a fart, there's no actual sh*t that goes into your brain

Last edited:

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
550BBCAF-3BCB-470F-9B4B-7A15BC9539D2.gif
LMFAO at thinking Minoxidil cross the blood brain barrier
BiL0giEy

"Absorption and Metabolism Minoxidil is at least 90% absorbed from the GI tract in experimental animals and man. Plasma levels of the parent drug reach maximum within the first hour and decline rapidly thereafter. The average plasma half-life in man is 4.2 hours. Approximately 90% of the administered drug is metabolized, predominantly by conjugation with glucuronic acid at the N-oxide position in the pyrimidine ring, but also by conversion to more polar products. Known metabolites exert much less pharmacologic effect than minoxidil itself; all are excreted principally in the urine. Minoxidil does not bind to plasma proteins and does not cross the blood brain barrier. , and it its renal clearance corresponds to the glomerular filtration rate. In the absence of functional renal tissue, minoxidil and its metabolites can be removed by hemodialysis."

Source : DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/appletter/2015/018154Orig1s026ltr.pdf

What is the Blood Brain Barrier ? ==> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood–brain_barrier

You would be f*****g dead if it did cross it

When you smell a fart, there's no actual sh*t that goes into your brain

verne2k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everytime you leave hair conditioner on your scalp for a few minutes you are absorbing every ingredient thats in that conditioner into your bloodstream

no. the epidermis is quite effective at protecting the underlying layers, it does not let stuff pass through easily.

Dutchie

Established Member
Reaction score
no. the epidermis is quite effective at protecting the underlying layers, it does not let stuff pass through easily
This is simply not true. Substances with a MW of 600 or lower readily pass through the skin. How else would topical minoxidil and finasteride go systemic??

verne2k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is simply not true. Substances with a MW of 600 or lower readily pass through the skin. How else would topical minoxidil and finasteride go systemic??

are you serious? those are DESIGNED to go through. and they don't do that on their own but through vehicles.

hair conditioner is NOT designed to go through epidermis

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Arrade stopped showering because of fear of getting bacteria particles in his brain. Found him on youtube btw:

Dutchie

Established Member
Reaction score
are you serious? those are DESIGNED to go through. and they don't do that on their own but through vehicles.

hair conditioner is NOT designed to go through epidermis
It doesnt matter if its designed or not, some of it will pass through. Especially if the conditioner contains alcohol or propylene glycol.

Read this: https://www.bewell.com/blog/hair-care-how-it-affects-our-skin/

Hair care, when you think about it does not just stop at your hair. It “touches” us everywhere. When we “rinse” out shampoo or conditioner in the shower it then flows all over our face, torso, and entire body. As it flows down the concentration does diminish, but we are still exposed to all the chemicals. However for the face and upper torso it has a huge impact. This allows the chemicals in our hair care to not only affect these other areas, but also makes the overall exposure to them more profound and damaging.

It an effort to “clean up” our act and try to both eliminate toxic products from our daily regime as well as be mindful of their over all impact to our environment, one thing to think about is what products we use the most and “touch” the most of our bodies. Additionally what products we leave on as opposed to wash of.

The worst offenders of chemical over load are products that we soak in (bubble baths, bath oils), product we apply all over and do not rinse off (body lotions, butters, self tanners) and products that we apply in one area and then “wash” over the rest of us (shampoo, conditioner). The chemicals in these products have an advantage to sneaking into our bodies and blood stream by virtue of amount of exposure, total body coverage and length of time on our bodies. They are also some of the worst “chemical cocktails” on the market, being comprised of a toxic concoction.

Hair care also poses a risk to the appearance of our face. While washing and rinsing your hair products flow over your face exposing it to their ingredients. This can be counter-productive to a healthy skin care routine.

There are several concerns with chemicals in skin care. These concerns range from the simple fact that we still do not have enough data and information on how the chemicals being used affect our personal health and the ecosystem to aging and aggravating skin issues.

Some of the chemicals that are questionable when looking at health and safety are ingredients we call “penetration enhancers”. These chemicals “help” the other chemicals in the product penetrate into skin to reversibly decrease the barrier resistance, making a pathway to your blood stream easier ad quicker. Numerous common cosmetic chemicals have been evaluated for penetration enhancing activity. These include sulphoxides (such as dimethylsulphoxide, DMSO), alcohols and alkanols (ethanol, or decanol), glycols (for example propylene glycol, PG, and surfactants. Other chemicals include everything from PEG’s (manufactured by DOW and from their description “intended for use in formulations where compliance requirements are less strict.”) proven to enter your blood stream through topical use to diethanolamine (DEA) and TEA chemicals such as Triethanolamine.

Chemicals that have less of a toxic burden for our health, but are causing havoc for skin are chemicals in the “cone “ family such as Dimethicone (also called polymethylsiloxane) and silicone. Manufactured by Dow, these chemicals are plastic. Who knowingly wants to put plastic on skin? It clogs pores (which makes oils go rancid, breaks down collagen and accelerates aging)

The chemicals that are toxic to your health are also not beneficial for your skin. The next time you purchase a “miracle” anti aging, acne (or any other skin cream), inspect the ingredients. If it is a “chemical cocktail” save your skin and opt out. The 100.00 per ounce perfecting cream, is doing anything but perfecting. Aside from aging our skin the irritation from these chemicals can aggravate acne, rashes and other skin ailments. Quite often I see people’s body acne and rashes disappear when they switch to a hair care system without toxic chemicals.

Another concern with chemical exposure in your hair care is where it is applied- on your brain. Until recently research showed that the “blood brain barrier” (semi-permeable; that is it allows some materials to cross, but prevents others from crossing) only allowing essential molecules such as amino acids, oxygen, glucose and water through. The barrier is so restrictive that researchers couldn’t find a way to deliver drugs to the brain — until now. Scientists have proven that they can administer large molecules into the brain effectively. What this means in terms of the chemicals used in personal care is yet to be looked at.

As a consumer it would be fair to ask with all this information why do companies still formulate with all these chemicals. The answer is simple, cost (both from a prospective of the companies making more profit as well as keeping the consumer happy with inexpensive products). Sadly a 30.00-dollar bottle of shampoo can cost the same to produce as a 10.00-dollar bottle. The difference is branding, marketing, perceived value by the consumer, availability of ingredients, ease in formulations and consumer “perceived benefits”.

Last edited:

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
“Minoxidil topically applied for male-pattern baldness can be transdermally absorbed. To this end, it has been observed over a several-month period of treatment with topical minoxidil that left ventricular end-diastolic volume, cardiac output, and left ventricular mass all can increase.[29] To this end, the manufacturer of topical minoxidil in their instructions to patients provides a specific warning to stop its use and consult a physician if a patient experiences chest pain, rapid heartbeat, swelling, or a significant weight gain.[30] These are self-evident manifestations of minoxidil effect that are easily identified by a patient. The more significant cardiac structural effects that have been described with topically administered minoxidil must be identified by physicians."

Stuff is poison but it regrows hair. Just need to find a better alternative that doesn’t ruin your face and make you look like the elephant man.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
“Minoxidil topically applied for male-pattern baldness can be transdermally absorbed. To this end, it has been observed over a several-month period of treatment with topical minoxidil that left ventricular end-diastolic volume, cardiac output, and left ventricular mass all can increase.[29] To this end, the manufacturer of topical minoxidil in their instructions to patients provides a specific warning to stop its use and consult a physician if a patient experiences chest pain, rapid heartbeat, swelling, or a significant weight gain.[30] These are self-evident manifestations of minoxidil effect that are easily identified by a patient. The more significant cardiac structural effects that have been described with topically administered minoxidil must be identified by physicians."

Stuff is poison but it regrows hair. Just need to find a better alternative that doesn’t ruin your face and make you look like the elephant man.
Surely even paracetamol will have all kinds of warnings. Very few people have problems with Minoxidil.
Everyone I personally know that uses it never had sides. Some of them go as high as 15% (somehow it's prescribed normally in some south African clinics).