Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Dinnosaur

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Folliclethought has started reviewing Trinov, forget it guys now it's officially scam..
A shampoo and supplements are super scamy. By the time that come out we should have some kind of answers with the lotion.

Reactions: br1

tonyj

Established Member
Reaction score
Folliclethought has started reviewing Trinov, forget it guys now it's officially scam..

Is there another review, because the only one I could find is just announcing the product and asking for comments from users on this product, and so far, the comments are about where to buy.

sdaak

My Regimen
Reaction score
A shampoo and supplements are super scamy. By the time that come out we should have some kind of answers with the lotion.

In what way is having a shampoo and a supplement scammy ?
If anything it feels like what a topical treatment should be from the beginning ; a lotion + a shampoo.

The supplement is a bit weird i'll give you that because it kind of goes against the practicality of a topical.
If the supplement contains anti-dht material especially it would be weird and ruin the very principle of liposome delivery.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is anyone having problems with farmacia San Antonio? I ordered from them a couple weeks ago but they wont respond to my emails.

Also experiencing a delayed order. Received a reply from them which said they were waiting for Fidia (who were closed until January 7) to ship them more inventory and that they would notify me when the order has been shipped out. Still haven't received notice that anything shipped. Looks like they are out of stock and are waiting for a shipment themselves. They should have disclosed this on their website. Worse case scenario you can always contact Paypal (if you paid via Paypal). If I'm not mistaken Paypal will always side with the buyer and if the seller has no proof the order was even shipped you could easily get a refund. As for me I'm going to wait it out for at least another week or so.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Was there this much doubt when finasteride was launched? I mean... it takes months (sometimes years) for finasteride to show its full potential. I'm just wondering if people were skeptical during the period of the launch and when people started seeing noticeable effects.

Scootz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m in the same boat with Farmacia Santantonio. Placed an order for six bottles three weeks ago as of today and still havent received a shipping notification. I’ll give them until the end of next week... if I don’t get a shipping notification by then I’ll go to the bank to file a claim to get my money back. I always seem to order from the one rotten egg, shits annoying.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sant antonio i feel werefine to deal with, i got 4 bottles from them before xmas, they are probably out of stock.

talesofdahustle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is anyone having problems with farmacia San Antonio? I ordered from them a couple weeks ago but they wont respond to my emails.
Same I ordered to ship to Canaidan address. All i got after I placed the order was an automated email saying they are closed and will open by Jan 7th and by then they should restock Trinov and then will ship.

sdaak

My Regimen
Reaction score
It exacerbated my chest and arm pain. Going to let it subside completely then try again to make sure I'm not psyching myself out

This might be completely unrelated but i decided to put in on hold for the same reason.
A little before starting it i started having a beginning of cervical-brachia neuralgia ( happens from time to time when i don't exercise or have a bad stance for a long time ).

When i started it was kinda fine but more and more and the pain grew a bit so i put in on hold for the time being.
Note that this is probably unrelated since the pain would probably have spiked anyways ( that's how it works most of the time ).

Anyways, i'm doing some osteopathy ( usually it gets the job done ) and it will probably get better within 2 weeks.
I'll start again then.

There is very very very little chance that it actually contributed to the pain so don't freak out, i'm just being ultra cautious.

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m in the same boat with Farmacia Santantonio. Placed an order for six bottles three weeks ago as of today and still havent received a shipping notification. I’ll give them until the end of next week... if I don’t get a shipping notification by then I’ll go to the bank to file a claim to get my money back. I always seem to order from the one rotten egg, shits annoying.
I complained to the farmacia today and this was their response:

Dear customer, I do apologize for our delay, but we have changed our courier, and we are setting up a new contract with DHL INTERNATIONAL, to secure faster and safer deliveries to USA.
I hope we are able to ship your parcel at the beginning of next week

You will receive and email with the tracking of the courier, once shipped.
Thank you for your patience

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been on for like a week. At first it definitely seemed to slow down my shedding, but then today this happened:
unknown.png

Pulled that out with almost a single pull from the area behind my right temple (which is the worst of my entire head). Almost all healthy terminals.

And I'm also getting mild-moderate ball ache after application which is also something that was already reported by a few IESON users. Probably gonna use these 2 bottles that I have but doesn't really look like it's worth buying more considering the price. In fact I have more hope for Sandalore than this. But good luck to everyone else. Maybe you convince me to get back on if I see some really good pics in 2-3 months time.

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys I know it’s probably already been discussed but there’s so much information here it’s hard to find...

Could anyone tell me where the best place to buy it from would be? I’m in the uk.
And how do you apply?

Thanks for any responses

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been on for like a week. At first it definitely seemed to slow down my shedding, but then today this happened:
View attachment 109514

Pulled that out with almost a single pull from the area behind my right temple (which is the worst of my entire head). Almost all healthy terminals.

And I'm also getting mild-moderate ball ache after application which is also something that was already reported by a few IESON users. Probably gonna use these 2 bottles that I have but doesn't really look like it's worth buying more considering the price. In fact I have more hope for Sandalore than this. But good luck to everyone else. Maybe you convince me to get back on if I see some really good pics in 2-3 months time.
Do you guys think it’s eqoul and not s eqoul?
It only says eqoul on the packaging. Ether way definitely systemic

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you guys think it’s eqoul and not s eqoul?
It only says eqoul on the packaging. Ether way definitely systemic

I believe it's S-Equol as it doesn't seem to cause gyno or brain fog like the racemic one I used. But, as we can see, it doesn't mean much.
The kind of liposomes that FIDIA puts into this product are no better than the ones I've been making at home all summer, there is nothing magic about it. And yeah I knew it would go systemic, most people probably won't feel it but...

fruitshoot

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just ordered a bottle of this Trinov since from what I've read it does topically inhibit scalp DHT without sides - this alone makes it worth a try for me since it hasn't triggered my BS detector like everything else except the 'BIG 3'..

This Trinov cost me £70 for 30 ml which is absolutely ridiculous, It's 1ml per day so thats 1 months supply. Looking at photos the container says to do 6 sprays or 2 drops a day which equals 1ml. I'm going to do 3 sprays a day(0.5ml) or use it every other day until this nonsense is properly sold outside of Italy and comes down in price. At least this way it costs me £35 a month which I can more come to terms with. I'm going to get reduced results but thats the fault of some greedy b******* selling his bottle of chemicals he manufacturers for £0.10 for £70.