Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Test subject X

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Read the comments under the facebook picture. FB can automatically translate to english. The trinov admin is giving these robotic, constinpated responses. It was better if they didnt repost the same old pic over n over. Watch the comment section be disabled in 3,2,1....

inmyhead

Reaction score
Nice photoshop filter they applied, they also adjusted gamma and contrast, it took 2 months tho ? Must have been done by some trainee, I can do this in 30s

Definetly worth the wait

Perhaps you have link to original paper which had these pictures? Cant find it right now

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Read the comments under the facebook picture. FB can automatically translate to english. The trinov admin is giving these robotic, constinpated responses. It was better if they didnt repost the same old pic over n over. Watch the comment section be disabled in 3,2,1....

I lol'ed at the "We don't know what happen if you stop treatment, we don't have clinical data"

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Perhaps you have link to original paper which had these pictures? Cant find it right now

They are still on FollicleThought from 29 Nov post

DtOYcswVYAAbw3M.jpg

And those are from the infamous Sitri congress

BrotzuResultEnglish.png

And finally, remastered ones, with THX and iMAX, by George Lucas :

Sans titre.png

Sans titre1.png

Last edited:

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For unknown reasons they deleted their post on Instagram and reuploaded the SAME pic again 50 minutes ago

Makaveli1988

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Prp saved my hair for a year then i injected again and my hair stopped falling dnt talk about somthing u know nothing bout

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not buying this ! And even if that’s the case its certainly not the same for everyone. I have used several products over the years, Dutastedise, RU, OC, Setipiprant, CB, Zix and they all stop my hair loss immediately. I also do not experience sheddding or my hair miniaturizing. My hair loss has only 2 phase, either I’m losing hair or I’m not and it is very clear when I am.

Currently I’m using Zix and it stop my hair loss, but if I miss three days my hairline start to degrade and as soon as I start Zix again boom my hair loss stop.

If I was suppose to wait six months to know
If a product works I would be completely bald by then lol.

The vast majority of people when they start a main treatment (either finasteride or dutasteride) get a huge shed for months . First two months on finasteride I lost probably close to 30% of my density. 4 months it all STARTED to grow back - literally watching it come through.

When people say ‘oh my topical is working after 2 weeks’ ... if the difference can’t be seen in photos or in person by others even under close inspection then it’s likely in your head . At this point some people have reported stopping of shedding - can’t hope for anything better at this point.

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Prp saved my hair for a year then i injected again and my hair stopped falling dnt talk about somthing u know nothing bout
Cool. I had 4 treatments august through december and see NOTHING. Still shedding same amount, no new hair poking through

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
BAHAHAHAHA!

What a bunch of c****. And f*** all you guys who gave all of the cautioning naysayers sh*t for not pledging blind alliegance to these f*****g tools. Sorry you wasted your money. Maybe next time.

Nothing changed genius

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Won't like, VERY disappointing that they just uploaded the same pic. While it does show regrowth, I was hoping for at least a few more others that show at least some regrowth....