Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Lucky_Luciano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you tried removing calcium / fibrosis in the blood vessels?
You shouldn’t need to make new blood vessels if you make your pre existing ones healthy again.
Nattokinase used at night is great for removing fibrosis

Love your posts man. Thanks 4 advice, already use vitamine K2 comlex after reading your theories, gotta buy nattokinase as well. Do you have any feelable effects from taking supplements against fibrosis?

Manolo75

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi to everyone my order was sent by farmacia San’t antonio for information.
you were many to wait also this second wave of orders of 27. I will put aside the depressive who no longer believe in anything but also the dreamers who think of moving from norwood 7 to norwood zero. Stopping the loss will already be a huge step and a bit of pushing back would be a bonus.
I counted the number of hair in the shower every day this week and I would do the same thing in a month.
excellent day to all

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Love your posts man. Thanks 4 advice, already use vitamine K2 comlex after reading your theories, gotta buy nattokinase as well. Do you have any feelable effects from taking supplements against fibrosis?
I started regrowing my hair some in the summer.
Even now with my estrogen too low (letrozole) my scalp is less inflamed when I use 1/2 tbsp Nattokinase

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
> "Dear customer, your order will be dispatched on 27th December You will receive an email once shipped"
> It's the 27th
> No e-mail received

upload_2018-12-27_17-51-1.png

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
> "Dear customer, your order will be dispatched on 27th December You will receive an email once shipped"
> It's the 27th
> No e-mail received

View attachment 107840

Trinov is out of stock at the moment, deliveries are running late due to Christmas period
Your order will be dispatched from 27th December on.
You will receive an email once shipped
We appreciate your patience

Kind regards

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Received my bottle from San Antonio on the 24th, first application today.

I still have 90% of my juvenile hairline but it's thinning relatively slowly, I'm 22 years old, I have it thanks to finasteride, this time last april my hairline was a fair bit worse than it is now after three months off it (which gives you an idea how good a finasteride responder I was, was on the verge of bringing out the hairstyle I had for my eighteenth birthday when I realised I had the beginnings of a tit), unfortunately I got gyno so had to stop. In other words I'm the young, early days ideal responder that Brotzu spoke of. I'm also a student so can't afford to fork out a huge amount with no guaranteed rewards. So my plan is to use it on the first 3cm of my current hairline for the next six months so using maybe three bottles and see if there's an improvement. I meant to take photos today and then one a month on and so on but my phone is out of charge, out the room and I'm hungover so it will have to wait until tomorrow.

Am I confident? No, I used to be but the idea that I have the cure in my cupboard to a millenia old problem seems sort of unbelievable to me. The dream would be to get the regrowth that we've seen in the photos on my hairline (not a huge amount but all I need) and then hope that Beps' once every other day all over for simply maintenance proves to be true and then hope it holds up long enough for RCH-01 or something similar to that to take on the baton. I think it's unlikely but if it does work out I'll let you all know/ if it doesn't I'll change my profile picture to a lizard. Fingers crossed.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ridicoulus I preordered this in f*****g November and still dont have it. f*** that san antonio amateurs

Sorry to hear that dawg. We're being given the runaround by these damn pizzaiolos :mad:

paracelsus

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone having problems with efarma.com? I ordered a couple of few weeks ago. They did not ship the product but charged my credit card. I emailed them several times and they have ignored my emails.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just got mail stating it's shipped via GLS. Nice :)
I received it last week. It It took GLS only 3 days to the final destination. I am one week on trinov after cutting dutasteride,finasteride + min over a month ago. Will make a thread soon.