Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't believe how much this photo was shat on by people on here. How many other products can achieve this amount of regrowth in 6 months? Anyone around Norwood 2.5 or less and diffuse thinners should be happy with this result. Even maintenance would be big, but there is also clear regrowth here after only 6 months.... I'm only bringing this photo up again as I'm surprised how disappointed people were with this. I think the loudest people here are also baldest and bitterest.
(Note that the 3 month and 6 month photo should be swapped).

Normies would not tell the difference cosmetically at all

I am extremely bald and extremely bitter, that's why I'm here lul

LosingHairLosingPatience

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't believe how much this photo was shat on by people on here. How many other products can achieve this amount of regrowth in 6 months? Anyone around Norwood 2.5 or less and diffuse thinners should be happy with this result. Even maintenance would be big, but there is also clear regrowth here after only 6 months.... I'm only bringing this photo up again as I'm surprised how disappointed people were with this. I think the loudest people here are also baldest and bitterest.
(Note that the 3 month and 6 month photo should be swapped).
What result? Lol

dale602

My Regimen
Reaction score
The photos released this year were taken as part of a 6-month study that took place in a test lab that performs clinical tests to support the marketing claims of cosmetic companies. In early 2018, the lab team released a comparative study collecting data from several tests of unspecified hair loss cosmetic treatments performed in the last 5 years and involving more than 250 subjects with androgenic alopecia between 20 and 75 years old. They reached the conclusion that "females resulted more susceptible to improvements . . . when analyzing the variations of percentage of anagen and telogen hair. This tendency is also evident with regard to the hair density parameter, but in this case, no statistically significant variations were observed." These are the same results of the Trinov study with the only difference that for 60 subjects the test was extended from 3-4 to 6 months.

Last edited:

Manolo75

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
t only serves to talk too much to everyone.
those who want to go down trinov. On the other side more minority, he is always present and he is always positive. truth is between the two he and the aura of the good and the less good, but it is also necessary to leave aside all this and to be based on the facts to indicate his rating or belief in the product.
you just have to try it for those who can afford it and then rely on it alone. I read all the pages here and these are only the assumptions that do not base on any concrete fact the product that just came out and the copies are nothing.
I order 2 boxes and I will test myself can I have my own opinion on the product.

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everything is so pathetic.

The fact that fidia is using stock photos, and amateur marketing doesnt say anything about their product. The reason why there are better pictures for finasteride and minoxidil is, that those two are drugs with real studies and on the market since decades.

One of The reasons why the fidia pictures got hated is because the study clearly says: no regrowth no change in diameter. So if you see clear regrowth it seems like as If they want to scam us. And no, just because it was developed by accident and by a reputable Doctor doesnt make trinov an efficient product.

We discussed about this sh*t for 3 years now.

This is a thread, so it is made for arguing. But why not just stop arguing and offence others with the same things again and again, that are mostly not even Arguments.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everything is so pathetic.

The fact that fidia is using stock photos, and amateur marketing doesnt say anything about their product. The reason why there are better pictures for finasteride and minoxidil is, that those two are drugs with real studies and on the market since decades.

One of The reasons why the fidia pictures got hated is because the study clearly says: no regrowth no change in diameter. So if you see clear regrowth it seems like as If they want to scam us. And no, just because it was developed by accident and by a reputable Doctor doesnt make trinov an efficient product.

We discussed about this sh*t for 3 years now.

This is a thread, so it is made for arguing. But why not just stop arguing and offence others with the same things again and again, that are mostly not even Arguments.
because people relly on different sources.

You say no change in diameter. (that is correct from the presentation)
Other say 10% increase in diameter. (that is an information in the study)

So most people only know one of the "facts" and think the people who only know the other fact are dumbasses

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think even minoxidil is better than this expensive sh*t. f*** Brotzu. f*****g scammer

Atm everything proven to work is better then it until proven contrary. Heck considering how low the % of hair count increase is, even a placebo may work better, maybe even cold water is better in some cases.

We need to wait and see if it does anything although we shouldn't get our hopes up

Clockwise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A little update after a week's use of Trinov. My hair loss has decreased significantly. When I apply Trinov or comb the hair, I now lose 0-3 hairs compared to previous 15-20 hairs when I used minoxidil.

The scalp generally feels healthier and softer. Have always had a dry scalp.

So, to summarize, I'm very positive to Trinov after seven days of use. Now I want the time to go faster to see if the lotion delivers any regrowth or not.

Makaveli1988

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A little update after a week's use of Trinov. My hair loss has decreased significantly. When I apply Trinov or comb the hair, I now lose 0-3 hairs compared to previous 15-20 hairs when I used minoxidil.

So, to summarize, I'm very positive to Trinov after seven days of use. Now I want the time to go faster to see if the lotion delivers any regrowth or not.
I hope it works we just want finas alternative

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score

So it proves that S-equol works (finasteride equivalence). Now, need to see how the DGLA (minoxidil equivalence), aka Brotzu's invention, pans out.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Until we see proofs (photos, videos etc.) it proves nothing. He can't stop losing hair after only 1 week of using this lotion, it's just impossible.

No, it isn't. Why would it be impossible? Remove the offending DHT and the catagen signalling instantly stops. There is no reason why the hair follicles would continue to fall out for months to come.

Also, please don't compare this to Finasteride. Finasteride only removes around 50-60% of scalp DHT, that leaves plenty of DHT to keep signalling the hair follicles to shut down.

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From my admittedly fragmentary information: follicles don't have a fall/attach switch that can be activated overnight, it's more of a gradual process that lasts weeks.

Probably we should all (when I say we I mean primarily myself) stop hanging around on forums and read a dermatology book instead.

Or, even better, forget hair and get on with life. Internet is a strange thing that both soothes and amplifies depression.

Clockwise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Until we see proofs (photos, videos etc.) it proves nothing. He can't stop losing hair after only 1 week of using this lotion, it's just impossible.

Stop losing hair? I said my hair loss has decreased significantly, and to give you some sort of picture I added ’from 15-20 hair to 0-3 hair’ when applying Trinov or comb.

Always the same route at this forums... and always the same people. Quite funny to be honest.