Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

verne2k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Habe you tried it? Ordered it? Im too lazy to look above lol
he hasn't.

btw in just 1 week you can't expect anything.

i'm trying it and i think it will not do anything even in the long run. i just try it as a last resort before jumping on minoxidil

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So irritating, when we were waiting for this to come out 3 years ago I didn't think buying it would be the problem

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can’t believe I don’t know the answer to this, but do I apply once a day or twice?

Also - are there any other ingredients despite the ‘main’ ones? Carriers such as PG?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I got a mail that mine is getting shipped on the 27th.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey anyone from Australia or NZ ordered some? Where did you order if so..

Efarma looks sold out, can only add the female one to cart.

Last edited:

ZidaneBaldGod

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems like they really did use that scalp micropigmentation stock photo, lmao. f*****g Fidia

Ironically, i didn't buy this sh*t and i'm saving money for a future SMP.
Which is something that will actually work instantly and improve my looks. Unlike Trinov.

Looks like Fidia wants y'all to do the same and go get SMP instead topkek

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could this in theory help with Telogen Effluvium more effectively than it helps AA?

I think part of my loss is Telogen Effluvium, due to health issues but I do also have AA.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ironically, i didn't buy this sh*t and i'm saving money for a future SMP.
Which is something that will actually work instantly and improve my looks. Unlike Trinov.

Looks like Fidia wants y'all to do the same and go get SMP instead topkek

smp is not as pretty as advertised, so that it looks good you must keep enough hair. if you are nw5,6,7 ... the difference between ink and hair will be very noticeable.

Reactions: br1

Xenithrising

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
smp is not as pretty as advertised, so that it looks good you must keep enough hair. if you are nw5,6,7 ... the difference between ink and hair will be very noticeable.
Very general statement, depends on where you go, the artist, the ink they use, the hairline/style, sessions etc

ghosthairkillah

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey anyone from Australia or NZ ordered some? Where did you order if so..

Efarma looks sold out, can only add the female one to cart.
I’m waiting to see if this lotion actually works before I invest the huge amount of money for not only the lotion but to ship it here. I’ll just dermapen in the meantime which is cheaper than one bottle of this and has a lot of evidence it works even at least a little.