Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
anyway, i'm in my 2nd week of application and i can say it dries out your skin a lot. i put it on before bed and wash my head in the morning, but my skin is getting really dry.

oh btw, forgot to mention i am also dermarolling twice a week to maximize the absorption
I am sorry to tell you this, but if you are also dermarolling (a method which has been repeatedly proved to work by different studies), you won't be able to determine if Trinov is the one doing the job here. The only valuable instances to test Trinov are those who apply it in isolation of any other treatments. I am not saying you shouldn't use both, I am just saying that in some months, you shouldn't make any claims regarding Trinov's efficacy based on your experience. That would misguide other hairloss sufferers.

Manolo75

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fidia talks about the effectiveness of trinov !

From 0 to 6 months: the results of Trinov anti-fall lotion

Data and numbers are the filter we all use when we need to clarify a phenomenon. Above all when it comes to making choices: the more we have, the more we can build an informed and informed decision. This applies, above all, in science and, consequently, also for cosmetics. The problem of baldness, which afflicts many men and women, is certainly very felt because, often, it brings with it an important emotional and psychological experience. The choice of how to respond to hair loss is therefore important and should be done as much as possible with adequate information. Trinov anti-fall lotion, present in pharmacies, had a very long gestation precisely because many steps were necessary to stabilize the formulation and make it effective and marketable. At the base of the study there was a thorough test phase involving 60 volunteers, divided equally between men (30) and women (30).

Observational tests: a look at the method

All the participants in this phase of study, conducted at the ISPE center (Product of Skin for Product Evaluation), were chosen because they presented a pattern of hair loss typical of androgenetic alopecia. The two groups - men between 18 and 55, women between 30 and 60 - applied 1 ml per day of Trinov anti-fall lotion for six months. At intervals of 1, 3 and 6 months the results were then measured, going to investigate different aspects: the total number of hair, the tensile strength and the number of hair lost after washing (wash test). In addition, a dermatologist who took part in the tests was asked to give an assessment of any itching, burning or dandruff.

The results

In light of the parameters analyzed, the subjective judgment of the participants was satisfactory: 87% of men and 76% of women confirmed that Trinov corresponded to their expectations. A confirmation that is also confirmed by laboratory data. At six months from the beginning of the treatment, in fact, the hair undergoing anagen * increased by 5% for males and 10.3% for females; in parallel, the percentage of hair in the telogen phase * is -5% for males and -10% for females. In addition, in relation to the wash test, the study measured a decrease in hair loss of 37.9% for men and 33.4% for women. **

These data are confirmed by a series of shots, made at the beginning of the treatment and after six months, and confirm a real effectiveness of the principles of operation of the Trinov anti-fall lotion.

* The life cycle of the hair follicle consists of three imposing phases: Anagen, catagen and telogen.
The Anangen phase or growth phase corresponds to the period in which the follicle is in full proliferative activity and the hair grows
During the Catagen or phase of involution the follicle stops its proliferative activity and the hair no longer stretches.
Finally, the Telogen phase or rest phase corresponds to the period in which the follicle is completely inactivated.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes i have Androgenetic Alopecia and i'm basically a norwood 4.5. my hair is VERY oily, i have to wash it everyday.
i think this is a good new, i have a diffused Androgenetic Alopecia and my top hair is freaking oily. people who have this kind of oily hair and use finesteride they get rid of this oily scalps, because it's caused by dht.

my bottles will arrive normally monday i will test it, and if my hair will stop being oily it's a good sign. i tried every treatelment except finesteride and my hair still too f*****g oily after a half day i wash it.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fidia made a post on their site about efficacy and posted this picture with it. Not sure if this guy was in their trials but they can't just use this pic willy-nilly if it doesn't indicate the product's efficacy, because that would be misleading and ultimately illegal.
https://www.trinovanticaduta.com/it/da-0-sei-mesi-i-risultati-della-lozione-anticaduta-trinov
View attachment 107426

Lol
https://www.google.com/search?tbs=s...fN9Or0CnTK9vy7QLh61IqCGGoI8qCAIpKFSInt5nWlDWw

Welcome to the real World

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So they are now stealing other peoples photos now? wow...

Nope that must be a free stock photo copyright free that everyone uses, that's it

@17AndBalding was right about copyrighted pics, you can't use them on any website like that without having law restrictions, but this one must be free seeing how much it's used, or at least cheap as hell, it's just a marketing BS

Last edited:

verne2k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am sorry to tell you this, but if you are also dermarolling (a method which has been repeatedly proved to work by different studies), you won't be able to determine if Trinov is the one doing the job here. The only valuable instances to test Trinov are those who apply it in isolation of any other treatments. I am not saying you shouldn't use both, I am just saying that in some months, you shouldn't make any claims regarding Trinov's efficacy based on your experience. That would misguide other hairloss sufferers.

that is your personal opinion. i don't think dermarolling by itself regrows hair (unless you go crazy deep like that dude...) especially at 0.3mm like i do.

it just amplifies any effect the lotion has.

JonnyGo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So they are using a fake picture on their website.
Now that is really depressing

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shitty presentations.
Shitty commercials.
Low stock.
Low marketing costs.

Doesn't that tell you something?

Stereo

My Regimen
Reaction score
anyway, i'm in my 2nd week of application and i can say it dries out your skin a lot. i put it on before bed and wash my head in the morning, but my skin is getting really dry.

oh btw, forgot to mention i am also dermarolling twice a week to maximize the absorption

Stupid question probably, but by saying it dries your skin do you mean just the scalp area where you apply it or in general?

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
that is your personal opinion. i don't think dermarolling by itself regrows hair (unless you go crazy deep like that dude...) especially at 0.3mm like i do.

it just amplifies any effect the lotion has.
I am sorry, but that is not my opinion. Im not speculating here, just stating what has been shown with evidence. At least 4 studies have riguriously tested the efficacy of microneedling. The consensus is that it works. We still don't know a lot of things such as the optimal needle depth and frequency, but at least we know it works in-between 1.5-2.00 mm, with a frequency of 2-4 times a month.
Now, 0.3mm is far from the length range that has been proved to work, so now that you mention it, if you manage to get regrowth which such short needles, perhaps Trinov might be working. My main point was that in order tu unequivocally test Trinov, you have to isolate every other variable so you can firmly contribute all the regrowth to this Italian remedy.

verne2k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am sorry, but that is not my opinion. Im not speculating here, just stating what has been shown with evidence. At least 4 studies have riguriously tested the efficacy of microneedling. The consensus is that it works. We still don't know a lot of things such as the optimal needle depth and frequency, but at least we know it works in-between 1.5-2.00 mm, with a frequency of 2-4 times a month.
Now, 0.3mm is far from the length range that has been proved to work, so now that you mention it, if you manage to get regrowth which such short needles, perhaps Trinov might be working. My main point was that in order tu unequivocally test Trinov, you have to isolate every other variable so you can firmly contribute all the regrowth to this Italian remedy.

1.5-2.0mm is crazy deep. like the dude that had regrowth but was bleeding like hell

br1

Reaction score

dale602

My Regimen
Reaction score
So marketing posted a recap of the 6-month study that omits hair count results and mentions "shots" were taken but shows a stock photo that illustrates the benefits of scalp micropigmentation instead. I feel much better now.

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1.5-2.0mm is crazy deep. like the dude that had regrowth but was bleeding like hell
I'm not sure why you are so impressed with 1.5-2.0mm. There hasn't been any side effect with that length range, and most people tolerate the pain. Check the microneedlimg thread, everyone there is wounding with those lengths, and some users are already getting mild regrowth at only 2 months.

ImpedingReceding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2mm is almost nothing, i do that once a week and yes there are blood spots here and there but they are just that spots. Blood doesn´t run down the scalp in a stream. The spots coagulate and dry almost instantly