Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
Booked a consultation for a hair transplant. Will give this lotion a shot for 6 months then if no joy will get a hair transplant, in fact if this lotion offers only maintenance I probably still get the hair transplant to fill in where I've lost.

Naja

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just applied my first Trinov dose!
Here's my Trinov\Brotzu unboxing video with instructions on how to apply.

Can you or anyone else who has tried it with longer hair describe how it makes your hair look after applying? Do you feel that it gives a greasy/dirty appearance once it dries?

Breyfogle

Established Member
Reaction score
Can you or anyone else who has tried it with longer hair describe how it makes your hair look after applying? Do you feel that it gives a greasy/dirty appearance once it dries?

I use both minoxidil and an RU formulation (with minoxidil in it). Both of those give my hair a thicker, gritty texture after it dries. This Trinov does nothing of the sort. It's as if I put water in my hair and it just dried.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I use both minoxidil and an RU formulation (with minoxidil in it). Both of those give my hair a thicker, gritty texture after it dries. This Trinov does nothing of the sort. It's as if I put water in my hair and it just dried.

Maybe it is just water. j/k, hope you get some possible results after some months.

btw, how much do you use per one application and is your hair loss aggressive ?

Reactions: br1

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Booked a consultation for a hair transplant. Will give this lotion a shot for 6 months then if no joy will get a hair transplant, in fact if this lotion offers only maintenance I probably still get the hair transplant to fill in where I've lost.

12 months worth of Trinov are worth €840, which is already enough to cover a relatively small area with a transplant for good. Maybe Trinov could be a viable option for many once it becomes a generic, but at current pricing I'd much rather save up for a transplant.

Reactions: br1

dale602

My Regimen
Reaction score
What I find confusing is that Trinov does not give any early shedding. I already began using Trinov but now I am planning to add Rogaine and I wonder if I should keep on using Trinov (one in the morning and the other in the evening) or drop it and only use Rogaine (twice daily). I read in an interview that Brotzu believes minoxidil to "stimulate" the perycites and Trinov to do the same thing and more, which suggests the two could be used effectively together, but on the other hand the lack of a shedding phase points to a very different mechanism of action, which in theory could interfere with minoxidil... or maybe it simply means it has no effect at all...

Last edited:

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
What I find confusing is that Trinov does not give any early shedding. I already began using Trinov but now I am planning to add Rogaine and I wonder if I should keep on using Trinov (one in the morning and the other in the evening) or drop it and only use Rogaine (twice daily). I read in an interview that Brotzu believes minoxidil to "stimulate" the perycites and Trinov to do the same thing and more, which suggests the two could be used together, but on the other hand the lack of a shedding phase points to a very different mechanism of action, or maybe no effect at all...

You will never be able to tell which one work for you if you use both at the same time.

RatherLurk

My Regimen
Reaction score
What I find confusing is that Trinov does not give any early shedding. I already began using Trinov but now I am planning to add Rogaine and I wonder if I should keep on using Trinov (one in the morning and the other in the evening) or drop it and only use Rogaine (twice daily). I read in an interview that Brotzu believes minoxidil to "stimulate" the perycites and Trinov to do the same thing and more, which suggests the two could be used effectively together, but on the other hand the lack of a shedding phase points to a very different mechanism of action, which in theory could interfere with minoxidil... or maybe it simply means it has no effect at all...
I tried minoxidil 3 times over the years, and the shedding only came after 3 to 4 weeks. A few days is way to early to get any effect whatsoever.

spjunkies

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just got mine today. tuttofarma via parcl.
11 days total from order to arrival.

So, I just received an e-mail from them that says the following "Good morning, we are sorry but we do not ship to the USA"

This is one of the most frustrating things I've ever experienced.

dale602

My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried minoxidil 3 times over the years, and the shedding only came after 3 to 4 weeks. A few days is way to early to get any effect whatsoever.
Yes, of course, I know that it takes time to find out if either product works or not.. but the thing is that I am having second thoughts about Trinov.. the studies are very limited and the marketing is aimed at anyone but knowledgeable hair loss sufferers.. so I am going to add minoxidil and if all goes well within a few weeks I will have to decide whether to keep using both or drop one..

br1

Reaction score
And, slow but surely, they start to realize the scam. And it all turn to min and/ or finasteride. The end.

br1

Reaction score
So, I just received an e-mail from them that says the following "Good morning, we are sorry but we do not ship to the USA"

Wait after you use the lozione for months at gold price. Then come talk about frustration.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why the heck would you introduce minoxidil if you just started trinov? Donone at a time for a few months to see if it is effective then make adjustments.

Maximus Hair!

Reaction score

They don't ship to the USA. That's why you have to use Parcl as the middleman. You select a forwarder on Parcl and they get it shipped to their Italian address. Then they ship it to you. Easy!