Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This stuff is so nice and easy too apply, no nasty smell or grease... nice and mild (hopefully the results will not be mild, though!)

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't believe how much this photo was shat on by people on here. How many other products can achieve this amount of regrowth in 6 months? Anyone around Norwood 2.5 or less and diffuse thinners should be happy with this result. Even maintenance would be big, but there is also clear regrowth here after only 6 months.... I'm only bringing this photo up again as I'm surprised how disappointed people were with this. I think the loudest people here are also baldest and bitterest.
(Note that the 3 month and 6 month photo should be swapped).

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-12-22 at 21.24.13.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-22 at 21.24.13.png
    782.5 KB · Views: 922

JonnyGo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't believe how much this photo was shat on by people on here. How many other products can achieve this amount of regrowth in 6 months? Anyone around Norwood 2.5 or less and diffuse thinners should be happy with this result. Even maintenance would be big, but there is also clear regrowth here after only 6 months.... I'm only bringing this photo up again as I'm surprised how disappointed people were with this. I think the loudest people here are also baldest and bitterest.
Because it’s a low quality crap picture from the best responder that shows minimal difference. Compare that to Brotzu’s claim of 5 years worth of hair loss regrowth and you have your answer to why people shat on it.

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because it’s a low quality crap picture from the best responder that shows minimal difference. Compare that to Brotzu’s claim of 5 years worth of hair loss regrowth and you have your answer to why people shat on it.

Disregarding the 5 year claim - this result did not deserve the flaming it received. There is a fair amount of regrowth and considering the only topical proven to provide regrowth is minoxidil - any regrowth is a big deal.

br1

Reaction score
Compare that to photos from finasteride study and you will know why.

dale602

My Regimen
Reaction score

Sorry to say this but if a reputable company had a cosmetic product that was really so good and looked so promising they would release much better quality pictures.

Last edited:

JohnMclane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Still havent recieved my parcl shipment yet , and i ordered mine in the end of november, did i get scammed?

ZidaneBaldGod

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
smp is not as pretty as advertised, so that it looks good you must keep enough hair. if you are nw5,6,7 ... the difference between ink and hair will be very noticeable.

I'm diffuse thinner NW3 and will be NW3 for a looong time so who cares

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Praying this maintains so I can have a transplant.
It should be very obvious to me if I am maintaining on this or not, as my loss has accelerated recently.