Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, with female minoxidil of lower concentration (2%) I don't know why a female Trinov is a shocker

Naja

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, with female minoxidil of lower concentration (2%) I don't know why a female Trinov is a shocker
I'm no doctor, but I believe the idea is that women are usually a much lighter body weight and therefore the risks of side effects are greater with minoxidil.

I thought trinov was supposed to have no side effects. It was used on small children, so I don't see why I would want less active ingredient? You seem very knowledgeable about the science of hair loss though, so I appreciate your opinions on the matter.

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm no doctor, but I believe the idea is that women are usually a much lighter body weight and therefore the risks of side effects are greater with minoxidil.

I thought trinov was supposed to have no side effects. It was used on small children, so I don't see why I would want less active ingredient? You seem very knowledgeable about the science of hair loss though, so I appreciate your opinions on the matter.
Good thinking, I'm pretty light weight as well so I'd be interested in this. Although if it's not supposed to go systemic should weight matter?

sdaak

My Regimen
Reaction score
still no shipment send ;'(
Not surprised, Italians aren't really the best when it comes to deadlines ahah.

sdaak

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did they even ship to anyone? I don't think that they have updated the site. All other pharmas seems to be out of stock.

From what i could read here they didn't ship to anyone yet, either they are overwhelmed or out of stock i don't know...But looks like its gonna be a little while until they ship.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From what i could read here they didn't ship to anyone yet, either they are overwhelmed or out of stock i don't know...But looks like its gonna be a little while until they ship.
I wrote to them this monday and they answered, that fidia gave them only 70 lotions, which they will send to the first preorders. They were promised by fidia to receice another part of lotions the next week.
If you dont receice the email about shipment next week, I would guess you will have to wait till the half of January. Fidia and their labs will have for sure holidays like from 22.12 till 7.1. like always.

dale602

My Regimen
Reaction score
The reasons for two versions of Rogaine and Trinov are different... Not sure about minoxidil but for Trinov it's clear enough why..

Last edited:

sdaak

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wrote to them this monday and they answered, that fidia gave them only 70 lotions, which they will send to the first preorders. They were promised by fidia to receice another part of lotions the next week.
If you dont receice the email about shipment next week, I would guess you will have to wait till the half of January. Fidia and their labs will have for sure holidays like from 22.12 till 7.1. like always.

70 ? oh wow, that sure ain't a lot...I get it now.
Well i'm not in a hurry but i just hope they don't *forget* those orders.