Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Paul Gibson

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is the men's version currently stocked anywhere that will ship to the UK?

I'm looking for the same, efarma.com hasn't got the UK listed in the shipping page.

Also, I've noticed efarma has limited it to one bottle per customer '
WARNING!
Dear customer the product you requested is subject to a strong price cut, to meet the demands of all our customers the maximum purchase quantity allowed is 1 item (s)'

inmyhead

Reaction score
I'm looking for the same, efarma.com hasn't got the UK listed in the shipping page.

Also, I've noticed efarma has limited it to one bottle per customer '
WARNING!
Dear customer the product you requested is subject to a strong price cut, to meet the demands of all our customers the maximum purchase quantity allowed is 1 item (s)'

What is meant by subject to a strong price cut?

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Maybe it was written by the old lady secretary who messed up the pics in the presentation and it should have been written

"subject to delivery short cut"

Fidias advertisement board: 14 year old girl who has experience in myspace.
Fidias PR board: An old lady who messes up presentations.

I guess this is how they decided to buy the patent:

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
farmacia sant antonion says that they are still setting up the US as a shipping option.

Has nobody from the US succesfully ordered this? Its driving me crazy that the whole world but the US can have this shipped right now.

Is this just an all international forum where the americans at?

verne2k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

the lotion can already be found online for as low as 61.50€. i suspect price will drop further down the road. keep in mind that pharmacies (or drugs stores i shoud say) here in italy have a crazy markup that is probably close to 50% or perhaps even more.

so if the official price is 75€ it wouldn't surprise me too much if it'll be sold for under 50€ in the next few weeks/months

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still can't understand why they don't have a english website. Launch has been terrible so far....

It does look like they updated the news section, with a big picture of Dr. Prof. Brotzu.... They're running a HUGE risk doing this lol If the lotion turns out to be a scam, Brotzu's pic and name is all over the internet. There might be some insane baldies out there that might look him up or at least send him death threats...

JulioGP

Reaction score
The question is:

Where are the double-blind studies that really show the efficacy of this product?

I did not find it on the manufacturer's website. If they do not have double-blind studies, it's just what the company announces, chances are that this product is just another deception.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah when i saw the pics of brotzu on the official website it seemed crazy that he would put his face to this if its useless, i do believe that fidia dont really know themselves how good the product can be because the trial they ran was meaningless for a hair-loss study. Brotzu seems adamant that its very effective however. Apparently brotzu is not happy that fidia are selling the shampoos and vitamin sh*t with his lotin as it makes his lotion looks like a snake oil.

JulioGP

Reaction score
I have not seen anything on the official website that can prove the true effectiveness of the product.

I have not seen serious studies about the results. Launches like this, there are several. If they did not publish double-blind studies of the tests, it already hints very dubious the treatment.

The only thing they say is:

"The subjects tested were satisfied with the lotion and its effects in reducing the fall and in strengthening and invigorating hair, thicker and more bulky." What???? Just this??

But, where are the double blind studies showing this??

If there are no such studies, the product don´t work.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Again its a cosmetic they cant claim regrowth and no shitty 6month study is going to show regrowth data on a bunch of old guys, i think fidia like us are trusting brotzu and his observations from years ago.

verne2k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i bought it and will try it fully knowing it most likely won't work. i do it just because it's the last thing before jumping on minoxidil, and i really rather avoid minoxidil.

realistically, the ONLY way this could be effective is if Fidia screwed up the trial. for example by using an early, unstable version of the lotion. possible. but highly unlikely.