Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

LongWayHome

Established Member
Reaction score
And your contribution? Fighting and trying to personally insult people?
Maybe you're just bitter because you believe in this potion?
Muah
Is the other guy your girlfriend?
You were so desperate to "get back at me" that it only made you look like an autistic. God...
Listen kid, my contribution is to shut the **** up, and wait for the results. Like everyone should.
I insulted him because he's an idiot, enjoying the supposed "failure" of a product that is the only hope for him as well.
The last line of your comment is so stupid and doesn't even make sense so I'm not gonna respond to that.

Get back to your mom's basement.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Totally unrelated but the finasteride bashing is a little over the top.. I have been using finasteride for about 5 months now and have had ZERO of the notorious issues. I actually did notice this week that my shedding has drastically decreased and the quality of my hair, to my own observation, has improved.

The only side effect I can say was noticeable was very slight ache in my testicles and watery semen but thAt was months ago and right now is smooth sailing.

Now I'm not pushing or advocating the drug to anybody it is for sure a big decision not to be taken lightly however I am glad, to this point, that I took this risk. Only regret was I wish I had started sooner.

Point being I think the whole "your dick will fall off" rhetoric is blown wayyyyyy out of proportion and really dissuades people from taking it and most of the time these opinions come from people who have never taken the drug.
Holy sh*t, we both started around the same time, and can contest to your experience. I didn't have any ache in my testicles, but the watery semen definitely freaked me out at first. Right now it's smooth sailing for me too.

I do hear a lot of people saying that the negative side effects can happen down the line too (i.e. after several years). That does worry me a little bit, but then again there are numerous reports of people stating that finasteride is still serving them miraculously 15 years down the line. Then there's conflicting reports claiming that it looses effectiveness after 5 years... I guess every one has to go through their finasteride experience themselves. And I feel sorry for those who do get real irreversible sexual side-effects or post-finasteride syndrome (which is a thing apparently).

One thing is for sure, I can definitely see the improvement of hair quality after 5 months. I also went through a shedding phase where there'd be probably 30-40 hairs on my laptop after working for a few hours (which seriously freaked me out, but I kept telling myself it's a sign that the finasteride is working).

I know this isn't related to Brotzu in any way but I'm just thrilled to read a finasteride report that resembles exactly what I've been going through.

People who don't at least give finasteride a chance are really missing out. It's the best we got at the moment. As much as I'm praying Trinov will be a safe and permanent way to stabilize hairloss, I don't regret popping that first quartered proscar tablet for a second. It felt like the weight of the world was lifted from my shoulders. Just the mere thought of knowing that I'm doing all that is scientifically proven to prevent hairloss gave me such peace of mind, even knowing that there's a chance it doesn't work.

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You were so desperate to "get back at me" that it only made you look like an autistic. God...
Listen kid, my contribution is to shut the **** up, and wait for the results. Like everyone should.
I insulted him because he's an idiot, enjoying the supposed "failure" of a product that is the only hope for him as well.
The last line of your comment is so stupid and doesn't even make sense so I'm not gonna respond to that.

So much negtivity...
I hope your hair loss is not from stress :\

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

The only idiot here is you shithead. Where in my comment did it specifically show that I am enjoying the supposed failure of this? I was referrring to the fact that it's funny how this place quickly goes from positivity to negativity, which it has always been like. I have been mostly positive about this lotion since day have one and have contributed with information and news from time to time as much as I can. You on the other hand have done jack sh*t. Some days I feel positive when positive information arrives, and in a different mood when you get bad news just like with everyone else. Now go back and have a nice cup of shut the f*** up.

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
People have heavy side effects from ibuprofen and paracetamol.

Luckily, everyone can make his own choices.

Btw I got an email trinov will be shipped 7th december

Last edited:

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where is everyone buying Trinov from what site? I’m in North America
I tried efarma and they say the product is not available ?

Bigbone

Established Member
Reaction score
A drug that can give you premenant erectile dysfunction and depression, what do you expect? Ofcourse the drug will be bashed even if those side effects occur in the minority because these side effects are life destructive.
Hair loss for me has been "life destructive", it made me depressed, the depression killed my libido and it did not get better over time. If hair loss is a minor issue for you then I get it, the risk is not worth it.

br1

Reaction score
For obvious reasons. This forum mostly consists of those who got sides, those who didn't respond to treatment and those who are afraid to try it out.
And those who believe in lotions, shampoos and diet pills to "maintain" hair.