Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Totally unrelated but the finasteride bashing is a little over the top.. I have been using finasteride for about 5 months now and have had ZERO of the notorious issues. I actually did notice this week that my shedding has drastically decreased and the quality of my hair, to my own observation, has improved.

This is YOUR own experience, a sample size of 1. Nobody says finasteride is bad for everybody, but it can be very very bad for some people. If a single testimonial is even note worthy enough to make a general judgement then here’s my experience... I took finasteride at 1/18th of the usual dose and got terrible side effects including some that are permanent and irreversible without surgery.

You are playing Russian roulette, some are lucky some are not.

Dinnosaur

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is YOUR own experience, a sample size of 1. Nobody says finasteride is bad for everybody, but it can be very very bad for some people. If a single testimonial is even note worthy enough to make a general judgement then here’s my experience... I took finasteride at 1/18th of the usual dose and got terrible side effects including some that are permanent and irreversible without surgery.

You are playing Russian roulette, some are lucky some are not.
Please elaborate on what happened, cause I'm genuinely curious, you could private message me if you want.

NYM2018

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy sh*t, we both started around the same time, and can contest to your experience. I didn't have any ache in my testicles, but the watery semen definitely freaked me out at first. Right now it's smooth sailing for me too.

I do hear a lot of people saying that the negative side effects can happen down the line too (i.e. after several years). That does worry me a little bit, but then again there are numerous reports of people stating that finasteride is still serving them miraculously 15 years down the line. Then there's conflicting reports claiming that it looses effectiveness after 5 years... I guess every one has to go through their finasteride experience themselves. And I feel sorry for those who do get real irreversible sexual side-effects or post-finasteride syndrome (which is a thing apparently).

One thing is for sure, I can definitely see the improvement of hair quality after 5 months. I also went through a shedding phase where there'd be probably 30-40 hairs on my laptop after working for a few hours (which seriously freaked me out, but I kept telling myself it's a sign that the finasteride is working).

I know this isn't related to Brotzu in any way but I'm just thrilled to read a finasteride report that resembles exactly what I've been going through.

People who don't at least give finasteride a chance are really missing out. It's the best we got at the moment. As much as I'm praying Trinov will be a safe and permanent way to stabilize hairloss, I don't regret popping that first quartered proscar tablet for a second. It felt like the weight of the world was lifted from my shoulders. Just the mere thought of knowing that I'm doing all that is scientifically proven to prevent hairloss gave me such peace of mind, even knowing that there's a chance it doesn't work.

Agree 100%. I was shedding like crazy about 2 months in Til about last week. I could run a comb through my head and pull out about 15 hairs with each brush. Last week I noticed that there was MAYBE one hair in my comb while combing. Crazy stuff and that was in addition to already noticing that my hair was of much darker and thicker quality.

It really is a relief knowing that I am doing all that I can and my hair loss is very age appropriate about a NW2.5 at 28 and would bet thrilled to maintain this hair for the next 5 years. The feeling you had of a weight being lifted off your shoulders I can very well relate to.

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please elaborate on what happened, cause I'm genuinely curious, you could private message me if you want.

I was on 0.25mg every 3 days and the irreversible side is gyno, I stopped before it got too bad but it's there. I understand that I'm a rare case and most people won't have sides this severe off such a low dose.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did Sant'Antonio finally ship anyone's order yet?

I paid on Sunday and no information other than they confirmed the order.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not a rule. I used finasteride for almost 23 years and stopped gradually. No problems after quitting.
Never said it was a rule. Was simply saying just because he used it for 5 mos, he has not escaped side effects. The side effects present after quitting finasteride. That’s all. I’m glad you had no problems quitting. I didn’t the first time either. Second time..... not so lucky. Still reaping the whirlwind from that a year later. It’s an unpredictable experiment.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Like I mentioned before, they said 7th dec
On Decemeber 7th:

Spongebob Very First Christmas Song

maxresdefault.jpg

RIP Stephen Hillenburg

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fina gave me Gyno in like 2 months or less. And i'm going to get a surgery in next weeks.....

Me too. Unfortunately, I continued taking it despite the gyno like an idiot for 1 year, then I quit, and I got PFS. I got rid of most of the gyno with topical DHT, but the PFS is a much much worse thing...

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Me too. Unfortunately, I continued taking it despite the gyno like an idiot for 1 year, then I quit, and I got PFS. I got rid of most of the gyno with topical DHT, but the PFS is a much much worse thing...
You’re singing my song......

Ikkaku

Established Member
Reaction score

It's sad men ! I hope it will be fine for you.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you looked into trying to upregulate your androgen receptors over time?
I don't know all the ideas behind pfs but I know that was one of them.

Btw do you still have access to the topical (11-keto-dht)? I'm still interested in topical use of DHT and was curious about a source

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's sad men ! I hope it will be fine for you.
Ikkaku is this surgery covered by your insurance?
I'm aware of raloxifene, letrozole, and topical DHT being potential solutions that can cost considerably less.
If surgery is still the best option I wish you good operation/recovery