Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
With the Brotzu lotion (Trinov) first I'm going try it only on my bald temples and the area that's receded at the front of my hairline.
Basically just the bald area where there used to be hair a few years back. I'm now a norwood IIIa.
This won't be a large surface area so hopefully one bottle will last me 2-3 months.
If I see any success after 6 months then I'll start applying Brotzu lotion to the whole top of my head.

Last edited:

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Buying 1 gram of S eqoul I believe it was going to end up like $22 per monthly bottle making it at home. So they probably are making quite a big profit. (I ran those numbers a while ago so don't hold me to that)

Paulywally

My Regimen
Reaction score
Posted today with a picture of a girl pulling her hair on their fb page

have you ever heard of trichotillomania, and a disturbance of the behavior that leads to tearing hair and hair to alleviate a state of tension or anxiety. recognize it immediately and in order to intervene in time. here are the most common actions those who suffer,

pull and twist torn hairs or even eat them

rub the hair on the face or lips

show guilt or shame

let's take care of our hair

This is very interesting. I can’t see them marketing this to people with trichotillimania if it doesn’t grow hair. Why piss off the mentally ill while you’re at it.

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

have you ever heard of trichotillomania, and a disturbance of the behavior that leads to tearing hair and hair to alleviate a state of tension or anxiety. recognize it immediately and in order to intervene in time. here are the most common actions those who suffer,

show guilt or shame

This is very interesting. I can’t see them marketing this to people with trichotillimania if it doesn’t grow hair. Why piss off the mentally ill while you’re at it.

Could u link the facebook or tell us the fb name

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The pictures Fidia released for this "treatment" showed no improvement.
The lotion blind strong believers, try hard to imagine extremely minor improvement (and thus believe in it), which doesn't exist.
These are the facts.Why would anyone buy this?
I guess some people choose to try this out of desperation because "they have nothing to lose".
And also because reading false posts by users here who are hyping this "anti-fall" treatment.
Anti fall is a great marketing technique since people can have no fall even without this lotion.
It's enough that only a few people will post that it maintained they hair for those people to keep using it for months and years, because of the fear or losing what they "maintained using this lotion".
Other people will read these posts and also believe they could maintain and will add themselves to this false cycle.

Now, you have a choice to see and believe in the facts, or you can believe in false hype and theories.
Of course it would be best for me to hype it like some people here do (people who will wait for the most desperate ones to be their guinea pigs),
But I think people that don't follow the facts and just see the hype and go about pre-ordering it because they think it will work. Some people even believe in the 5 years regrowth lie.

Good luck to us all.

dale602

My Regimen
Reaction score
I asked this question before but maybe I was in the wrong thread. It's about the latest study results, which were discussed more in detail in this thread.

The abstract says that hair count only "marginally increased for men" and "significantly increased" for women even though the numbers in the table are 1.6% increase in men and 1.1% increase in women. What am I missing? The discussion found in the study does not address hair count in men at all.

Anyway, overall the study shows that the lotion acts faster in women than in men, but maybe given enough time it could be just as effective for both?

As far as I know there is only one other study from 2015 (in Italian, which I can read) and the interviews to Dr. Brotzu to go with. The press releases and marketing material from Fidia don't seem to add anything new.

br1

Reaction score
I asked this question before but maybe I was in the wrong thread. It's about the latest study results, which were discussed more in detail in this thread.

The abstract says that hair count only "marginally increased for men" and "significantly increased" for women even though the numbers in the table are 1.6% increase in men and 1.1% increase in women. What am I missing? The discussion found in the study does not address hair count in men at all.

Anyway, overall the study shows that the lotion acts faster in women than in men, but maybe given enough time it could be just as effective for both?

As far as I know there is only one other study from 2015 (in Italian, which I can read) and the interviews to Dr. Brotzu to go with. The press releases and marketing material from Fidia don't seem to add anything new.
The whole thing is just a hoax. Dont get too upset about it.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score

Because the whole study is a JOKE

dale602

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. I know this could be just another disappointment but I'm trying to figure it out sooner than later because I need to start some kind of treatment now (I am past 5 weeks post-op) and this would have some advantages over minoxidil.

I just noticed that the discussion in the study does address hair count in men, it just doesn't explain why 1.6% was not considered significant and 1.1% in women was...

Last edited:

dale602

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes they say that in the study, then post the data which doesn't even match their words. Significantly increased for women and marginally increased for men, yet both male and female only show +2 hair count after 6 months? Doesn't make sense.

+2 in a 0.1" area, right? Shouldn't that be something?

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

show guilt or shame

Trichotillomania is still irreversible, follicles are entirely ripped off from the scalp if you pull too f*****g hard, only hair transplants can be effective since no product induce neogenesis as of today.

Trinov is obviously not gonna do sh*t about it...

Reactions: br1

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
The pictures Fidia released for this "treatment" showed no improvement.
The lotion blind strong believers, try hard to imagine extremely minor improvement (and thus believe in it), which doesn't exist.
These are the facts.Why would anyone buy this?
I guess some people choose to try this out of desperation because "they have nothing to lose".
And also because reading false posts by users here who are hyping this "anti-fall" treatment.
Anti fall is a great marketing technique since people can have no fall even without this lotion.
It's enough that only a few people will post that it maintained they hair for those people to keep using it for months and years, because of the fear or losing what they "maintained using this lotion".
Other people will read these posts and also believe they could maintain and will add themselves to this false cycle.

Now, you have a choice to see and believe in the facts, or you can believe in false hype and theories.
Of course it would be best for me to hype it like some people here do (people who will wait for the most desperate ones to be their guinea pigs),
But I think people that don't follow the facts and just see the hype and go about pre-ordering it because they think it will work. Some people even believe in the 5 years regrowth lie.

Good luck to us all.
How did it show no improvement hahaha