Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just pre ordered 3 bottles from https://www.farmaciasantantonio.net. Apparently it will be shipped off on 3rd Dec.
I don't know if this stuff will work but I've got nothing else to try and the money is not a issue. I'd be happy with maintenance and mild regrowth like the pics which have been released. I'll keep track with photos.
Any results will need to be taken with a pinch of salt as I started dermarolling 6 months ago and using a pen 3 months ago (no results yet).

Last edited:

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just pre ordered 3 bottles from https://www.farmaciasantantonio.net. Apparently it will be shipped off on 3rd Dec.
I don't know if this stuff will work but I've got nothing else to try and the money is not a issue. I'd be happy with maintenance and mild regrowth like the pics which have been released. I'll keep track with photos.
Any results will need to be taken with a pinch of salt as I started dermarolling 6 months ago and using a pen 3 months ago (no results yet).

Are they delivering to UK?

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't afford to spend money on something that to me does not have enough backing (evidence).

Thank you to the lads that will be trying this and please keep us updated. Hopefully it won't turn into the Sandalore stuff that has now gone quiet.

Will certainly keep you all updated.

I hope Brotzu will be returned to ‘Lord’ status rather than ‘f*** Brotzu’ status. We shall see. I don’t believe that is just like any other scammy product being sold. For one - it was discovered by accident by a prominent doctor. My fear is that they they realised it would not work but they were ‘in too deep’ by that point, the hype etc.
When it comes to hairloss products - unfortunately we just have a take our chances most of the time.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The study released by the company that sells it clearly shows there is no regrowth, even the claim of maintenance is doubtful. It was tested on 45+ year olds with advanced hair loss. How many wispy strands do they even have left to lose? LOL

This is sad! Some are paying so much for this useless product!

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would take those studies with a pinch of salt. It's maybe cliché, but I live in Nice, France and the first thing we notice about Italy is that there are many con artists over there, including scientists (especially when it comes to cosmetic oils). Snake oil is an industry in Italy. You will find them in open markets, in pharmacies, on the internet... pretty much everywhere. Snake oils from Italy are often backed by doctors and scientists. I'm not saying that this product is bullshit, but it's worth considering that it comes from Italy and like in many southern countries (like Greece, Turkey and Spain) regulations are not fully respected. As we say over here: "France is a state, Italy is a state of mind". State as a regulator is everywhere in France... not sure for Italy where you can buy a Vuitton bag (kind of) in open markets for 10 euros.

BTW, I'm not a racist. Love our Italian brothers and their culture. There is more liberty in Italy than in France... but it comes with a toll. And the toll is that you can be scammed.

on which it is based that in Spain there are no regulations? when in Spain several drugs are withdrawn each year precisely because of those regulations. Inform yourself better and do not throw blind darts.