My Regimen
Reaction score
broztu-comic.jpg

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm starting to think that @soull is none other than Brotzu himself

What you think gives me absolutely the same, I'm just a person with the same problem as everyone who enters this forum and I would like to gather information and at the same time contribute. What do you contribute? in trying to accuse that he thinks we should give him a chance? what do you help accusing others? tell me what does that help? stop crying and contribute to the community and less spam.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't believe they finally respond to a f*****g email, we hear it straight from the ***'s mouth that photos will be available on the website soon, we know they're having a conference in 2-3 days, and people go and spend their money before any of that happens.

Even if this is useless, it's going to be hard to make any critical remarks about Fidia's conduct considering you idiots will buy something that so far has f*** all to back it up. Scams will continue because of you ignoble fools. It's hardly justifiable blaming the company behind it--watching this whole thing, I can see how it's tempting to scam balding twats.

Last edited:

JonnyGo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't believe they finally respond to a f*****g email, we hear it straight from the ***'s mouth that photos will be available on the website soon, we know they're having a conference in 2-3 days, and people go and spend their money beforehand.
The conference should be Thursday that’s what they’re saying on Ieson. Although expectations are even lower there and for good reasons.