Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how would it be further out when the product is launching on the 3rd deember, btw you said proxy was changing his tone and was believing brotzu about the lotions effectiveness, where did you see that because i saw no evidence of that. Proxy has been steadfast about believing this will be useless.

Idk what you're talking about regarding Proxy. I trust that guy like I trust my schizophrenic cat.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
apologies was javell who posted it saying proxy was changing his tone which i could fine no evidence for.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Trinov will give you penis cancer. You can trust me I'm a reputable doctor and I thoroughly inspect my penis multiple times a week.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I´m sorry, but neither you, nor anyone else have data to support that the results obtained by needling are not permanent (I mean, assuming you keep needling once a week). There are no long term studies regarding the long lasting effects of wound originated regrowth, and those who have had success are still too early in the treatment to tell if they are losing hair again, so we don´t have any anecdotal evidence either. I assume you are just projecting minoxidil's mechanism on microneedling, which you can´t, given the current available evidence.

Nope but we can assume that as Minoxidil loses its affects dramatically after normally just a couple of years i think we can confidently say that even with needling the idea of keeping your hair stable with no loss for > 5-10 years is slim. Then again thats all we might need to keep it for until a decent treatment comes along.

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope but we can assume that as Minoxidil loses its affects dramatically after normally just a couple of years i think we can confidently say that even with needling the idea of keeping your hair stable with no loss for > 5-10 years is slim. Then again thats all we might need to keep it for until a decent treatment comes along.
I disagree. I don't think "we can confidently say that". The mechanism of action between minoxidil and needling are different, so I think those kind of assumptions are incorrect. As an example, Finasteride leads to regrowth for some and long term maintenance for most of its users. For the majority, it doesn't seem to "lose efficacy" in 1 or 2 years like minoxidil do. So, following your logic, we could also claim that needling will keep your regrown hair in the long run, just bdcause Finasteride does, even though their mechanism of action are different as well.

Honestly, we still don't know what will happen with the needling originated regrowth in the long run. We only have two guys here, @Kitedude and @Somebody, that have consistently needled for years, and they have fortunately kept their needling induced gains.

However, I acknowledge that we still shouldn't claim anything robustly with only two testimonials. We need more data; a bigger sample size, so we can get a statistically meaningful idea of the success rates and long term effect of microneedling.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a question which probably only people who are 40+ on here can answer: Was there this much doubt when finasteride and minoxidil came out? Was everyone bashing it and saying these treatments don't work when they got released?

wilfred

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a question which probably only people who are 40+ on here can answer: Was there this much doubt when finasteride and minoxidil came out? Was everyone bashing it and saying these treatments don't work when they got released?
No, all I remember is excitement also that dutasteride was just around the corner in terms of approval and release. For me,1999 seemed like the end of baldness was near ... smh

Also 5% minoxidil was released around then..so many new options at that time...wtf

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score

Also remember, back then, the internet was not as popular and accessible as nowadays. Also, with the internet nowadays, finasteride and minoxidil do seem like a scam as well. On this forum was a lot of non-responders bashing it.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dear Customer,

Trinov will be first released in Italy during the first week of December, 2018, and will be available for purchase at any Italian online pharmacy that provides international delivery. Other international markets will follow in 2019, both EU and non-EU.

The recommended retail price is 75,00€.

Best regards

Chiara Toninello

Brand Manager Consumer

ctoninello@fidiapharma.it

skinnyshaft

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

No idea about minoxidil but lots of excitement over finasteride for sure. But as someone else has said above, the digital world was nowhere near as evolved, sprawling and cynical as it is now. I think the hair forums have changed considerably over the years - as have football forums! :D

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dear Customer,

Trinov will be first released in Italy during the first week of December, 2018, and will be available for purchase at any Italian online pharmacy that provides international delivery. Other international markets will follow in 2019, both EU and non-EU.

The recommended retail price is 75,00€.

Best regards

Chiara Toninello

Brand Manager Consumer

ctoninello@fidiapharma.it

And there is more:

Hello --------,

We will post some photos soon on our website/social media.

Follow us on www.trinovanticaduta.com! The content will also be in English soon

Thank you,
Regards.