Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

NilesCrane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How is this any different from all the current random "anti hair loss" topicals that are around the web? Not trying to hate just need some hope son

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How is this any different from all the current random "anti hair loss" topicals that are around the web? Not trying to hate just need some hope son
The hype was built around liposomes (not very common in hair loss topicals), quick release date with minimal trials, and a dr that comes from a reputable family (he had claims saying the lotion would restore 5 years of loss and it's good for guys under 30). The hype has mostly died after a presentation in an event called Sitri; the event was so bad most of this forum lost all hope.

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dear Brotzu fanatics,

Instead of further enlarging this thread, I beg you to move on and join the current and better evidence-supported hype train: microneedling. Both anecdotal and formally published evidence is way beyond the current evidence favoring Trinov. Several well informed people have given you well founded arguments against this (Trinov) thing, yet most of you are still defending it. I understand that most of the Brotzu supporters are desperately looking for something to save them mainly because they definitely don't want to use finasteride because of fear of the (low incidence) sides. Well, there you have it! Check the Microneedling thread here.
If that is an alternative with way better evidence (and inmensely cheaper), WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE STILL HERE? Come on, buddies, stop the religious attitude. The more people join the microneedling community trial, the better inferences we will make.

I understand that many skeptics here have been a bit harsh on you guys, but I´m not here to mock your unfounded adherence to Brotzu, I´m here to try to raise awareness of a better alternative. You are no longer able to justify your faith by saying that there is no other (non Finas/Dutas) thing that may work.

Best of luck to you all

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dear Brotzu fanatics,

Instead of further enlarging this thread, I beg you to move on and join the current and better evidence-supported hype train: microneedling. Both anecdotal and formally published evidence is way beyond the current evidence favoring Trinov. Several well informed people have given you well founded arguments against this (Trinov) thing, yet most of you are still defending it. I understand that most of the Brotzu supporters are desperately looking for something to save them mainly because they definitely don't want to use finasteride because of fear of the (low incidence) sides. Well, there you have it! Check the Microneedling thread here.
If that is an alternative with way better evidence (and inmensely cheaper), WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE STILL HERE? Come on, buddies, stop the religious attitude. The more people join the microneedling community trial, the better inferences we will make.

I understand that many skeptics here have been a bit harsh on you guys, but I´m not here to mock your unfounded adherence to Brotzu, I´m here to try to raise awareness of a better alternative. You are no longer able to justify your faith by saying that there is no other (non Finas/Dutas) thing that may work.

Best of luck to you all
Why do you care about the size of this thread and who is following the microneedling thread?

Get yourself a hobby!

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dear Brotzu fanatics,

Best of luck to you all

I’m planning to do both. I do think Trivov will have some effect in reducing DHT and potential maintenance which could be useful in synergy with microneedling, minoxidil and massage.

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you care about the size of this thread and who is following the microneedling thread?

Get yourself a hobby!

Because of two reasons:

1) Empathy. I have also been desperate and depressed because of hairloss. Fortunately I´ve maintained with my current regimes (no more regrowth), but I´ve been seriously afraid of losing the battle in the long term, so I´ve been in the Brotzu hype train hoping to implement it if it proved its efficacy, but now we know evidence is really poor. That really made me anxious and desperate because I thought I was doomed. I like thinking I can help people to get out of such shitty emotional states, so I´m trying to show them a logically better (and cheaper) solution.

2) Larger sample size. Microneedling is relatively new, and although there has been a few studies backing it up, a large community trial will very well complement our current knowledge on this treatment. So, the more people trying it, the larger the sample size of the trial will be. In science and statistical tests, a larger sample size leads to more robust infereneces and conclusions.

I confess I am a bit pissed off by your unnecesarily aggressive response, but I try to understand that you have been frequently mocked by the sometimes rude attitude of skeptics, so perhaps you people are a bit sensitive to anyone who post something against Trinov. Given this, I´ll try to be polite. @byebyehair, just take some time to think about it, pal. I´m not your enemy, just trying to help.

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m planning to do both. I do think Trivov will have some effect in reducing DHT and potential maintenance which could be useful in synergy with microneedling, minoxidil and massage.
Great. If you have the money, and are also implementing another treatment with good evidence, I´d think you´re on the right track. What concerns me is that some people here are seeing this as the only thing that will save them, when there are other options with actual evidence. If they are going to depend only of Trinov, I think the odds are against them. I really hope I´m wrong, as I wish nobody else keep losing hair for using questionable treatments.

Chap1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Trinov (hopefully) will be good for people who do not respond well to minoxidil, the more options the better.

Dogma

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dear Brotzu fanatics,

Best of luck to you all
If Trinov Was released in December would you not try it?

Edit asterisk Not that it will be released I’m just curious.

Dogma

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because of two reasons:

1) Empathy. I have also been desperate and depressed because of hairloss. Fortunately I´ve maintained with my current regimes (no more regrowth), but I´ve been seriously afraid of losing the battle in the long term, so I´ve been in the Brotzu hype train hoping to implement it if it proved its efficacy, but now we know evidence is really poor. That really made me anxious and desperate because I thought I was doomed. I like thinking I can help people to get out of such shitty emotional states, so I´m trying to show them a logically better (and cheaper) solution.

2) Larger sample size. Microneedling is relatively new, and although there has been a few studies backing it up, a large community trial will very well complement our current knowledge on this treatment. So, the more people trying it, the larger the sample size of the trial will be. In science and statistical tests, a larger sample size leads to more robust infereneces and conclusions.

I confess I am a bit pissed off by your unnecesarily aggressive response, but I try to understand that you have been frequently mocked by the sometimes rude attitude of skeptics, so perhaps you people are a bit sensitive to anyone who post something against Trinov. Given this, I´ll try to be polite. @byebyehair, just take some time to think about it, pal. I´m not your enemy, just trying to help.
I’m assuming you are doing 1.5 mm dermarolling with minoxidil? I’m not big on the microneedling train there are studies that show it helps in conjunction with minoxidil But it seems to me that that only applies to the man that see a benefit from minoxidil on its own, derma rolling just increases its potency and/or better results whatever. However I am very interested in Follica’s work. That said they will not elaborate on the drug they are going to use with the wounding device, I believe they are underfunded and they’ve gone completely silent for quite some time… Which let’s be honest is quite common and frankly to be expected.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m assuming you are doing 1.5 mm dermarolling with minoxidil? I’m not big on the microneedling train there are studies that show it helps in conjunction with minoxidil But it seems to me that that only applies to the man that see a benefit from minoxidil on its own, derma rolling just increases its potency and/or better results whatever. However I am very interested in Follica’s work. That said they will not elaborate on the drug they are going to use with the wounding device, I believe they are underfunded and they’ve gone completely silent for quite some time… Which let’s be honest is quite common and frankly to be expected.
Agree that rolling without minoxidil is pointless.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
what is your reasoning behind this? also, why you dont have a regimen?
Because I consistently did rolling alone and it did not help at all...I no longer have a regimen other then prp because simply I cant tolerate finasteride or minoxidil. My body is weird.

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because I consistently did rolling alone and it did not help at all...I no longer have a regimen other then prp because simply I cant tolerate finasteride or minoxidil. My body is weird.

How long was ‘consistently’ and what method did you use?

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Once per week for 2.5 months then every other week thereafter for another month or two..I still do it occasionally now just in case it helps. 1.5 roller

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Since I´ve seen Beppe´s countdown in his FB´s personal page (not need to post it or anything, that would be quite rude I think), I wonder if the Brotion will be finally sold in Amazon. What do you think?

Last edited: