Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For those who say that Trinov isn't legit because it's a cosmetic: Isn't Minoxidil basically a cosmetic (i.e. over-the-counter)?

Who cares if it's a cosmetic or a medicine? It could be a dust-particle or a nutrient for all I care... as long as it works lol.

In fact, isn't it better if it's a cosmetic, and not some kind of hormone-altering systemmic medication? lol... some people on here are just too retarded *facepalm*
Is this beps' alt?

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How many times does it need to be said. Just look at the hd photos. Look at the hair direction of his thick side-hair in (d), see how the lines are horizontal and pointed toward his forehead? Now do the same for a, b, and c. See how they're vertical and pointed down toward his ears?

Now imagine applying some hair gel to (d), brushing the side hair down toward his ears, and then giving the top a noogie. It will look exactly the same as abc. You all know the massive difference in the appearance of volume between wet and dry hair. If you don't, your hair is still thick as f***. There is no regrowth in the photos and no sign of healthier hair other than the illusion due to it being so dry in comparison to abc.

Exactly. Actually I am really surprised that people here think there is an improvement.

Reactions: br1

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For those who say that Trinov isn't legit because it's a cosmetic: Isn't Minoxidil basically a cosmetic (i.e. over-the-counter)?

Who cares if it's a cosmetic or a medicine? It could be a dust-particle or a nutrient for all I care... as long as it works lol.

In fact, isn't it better if it's a cosmetic, and not some kind of hormone-altering systemmic medication? lol... some people on here are just too retarded *facepalm*
Saying Minoxidil is no drug because you can get it over the counter is dumb. You get Ibuprofen over the counter and i would consider it as a drug.

But yeah i also prefer the thought of a cosmetic solution for hair loss.

Trinov for live!

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ha no, I actually got on finasteride 4 months ago (I annoucned it on this thread and people got majorly butt hurt about it).

I am not beps, I am a 28 y/o male with slight temple recession hoping that the 5 year recovery and >30 y/o efficiency claim is correct as it would mean the cure for me without having to take hormonal medication.

I think this lotion will probably do something, but those 5 year claims I'm pretty sure are BS.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ha no, I actually got on finasteride 4 months ago (I annoucned it on this thread and people got majorly butt hurt about it).

I am not beps, I am a 28 y/o male with slight temple recession hoping that the 5 year recovery and >30 y/o efficiency claim is correct as it would mean the cure for me without having to take hormonal medication.

Finasteride for temple recovery? I hope you lose it all within the next year buddy. High-five.

NYM2018

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if anybody is interested there has been a GB on a homemade lotion going on in the regrowbros forum and it is finally open after months and months of delays. Below is the link if anyone is interested and Bitcoin is the only payment method. (Kind of a pain in the ***)

https://beyondmolecules.com/product/novum-capillus-lotion

I promise you I am not shill and honestly couldn’t care less if you buy it or believe if it will work or not, just providing it in case someone might be interested. Ingredients are identical to Brotzu.

inmyhead

Reaction score
if anybody is interested there has been a GB on a homemade lotion going on in the regrowbros forum and it is finally open after months and months of delays. Below is the link if anyone is interested and Bitcoin is the only payment method. (Kind of a pain in the ***)

[Removed link since it's a scam]

I promise you I am not shill and honestly couldn’t care less if you buy it or believe if it will work or not, just providing it in case someone might be interested. Ingredients are identical to Brotzu.

Haha whats the point of group buy if lotion is about to be released? It's just a way to scam money

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still surprised how people are willing to join GB while the lotion is coming soon , under two months!!!!!!
Lotion that was tested for at least 5 years (fidia + brotzu) vs lotion never tested. If you want to waste your money you know what you have to do.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
8WBYhCe_d.jpg

HAHAHA
If ever there were a fitting metaphor (I mean BESIDES the thread title, OR the SITRI presentationS)...

Edit: Photo credit goes to @̶h̶e̶l̶l̶o̶u̶s̶e̶r̶ @Long John Silver

Last edited:

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still surprised how people are willing to join GB while the lotion is coming soon , under two months!!!!!!
Lotion that was tested for at least 5 years (fidia + brotzu) vs lotion never tested. If you want to waste your money you know what you have to do.

Both lotions are useless, we just have to hope Fidia at least tested its safety and tried to manage its fragrance.
So you are right, if someone is to try it, they better try the more official cream.