Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
well in the worst case DGLA will do something since it is a pge1 precursor , now wether the s-equol will do something or it was just a marketing hoax is unknown

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fair point. However, I'd prefer going through a single procedure to maintain that having to stick to something (which we don't even know it's efficacy) costing for life. Not to mention that Trinov is extremely expensiv

These kind of comments are actually detrimental even to us skeptics. Not only because of the unnecessary rude tone, but also because it can discourage people who are going to test that thing. The only thing that Trinov is lacking is data, so let those guys be the data. They will sacrifice their money and time for us to make a judgement, do they have my respect. True, it won't be a properly controlled experiment, but for now it will be all the data we may have.
Please, let them test that thing and do not discourage then by humiliating them and calling them names.

Just what I was thinking! What is the point of disqualifying calling them stupid to try? How old is most users from here 16-18 years old?

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, yeah... But the early testers of this forum are going to fill that (huge) gap at least partially and we shouldn't discourage them by calling them names. Even if that thing ends up not working, we should all thank them because it was them who enabled us to ascertain such conclusion

You know i was just responding to this stupid comment, right ? So my tone was right on tuning fork, see for yourself

This is a new finesteride side effect that was discovered in this thread.
We should run a psyco trial in these folks ASAP.

Now, as for your so-called 'argument', if you like your fellow baldies of HairLossTalk.com to throw their money on a potentially scammy and expensive product just to see if you can buy it....

Well sir, you can respectfully SUCK MY DICK

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You know i was just responding to this stupid comment, right ? So my tone was right on tuning fork, see for yoursel
Well sir, you can respectfully SUCK MY DICK

do you have a dick ??

upload_2018-10-8_21-37-26.png

Last edited:

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So what it's lacking is absolutely everything.

Yes so let's give Fidia the chance to post the study? Fidia hasn't done anything wrong as of yet.

They have claimed the following: "Completion of efficacy and tolerability study" so let's patiently wait for them to compile this data and then review the study before even considering purchasing?

People shouting scam left, right and center isn't helping anyone as either party does not have conclusive
data yet.

br1

Reaction score
Yes so let's give Fidia the chance to post the study? Fidia hasn't done anything wrong as of yet.

They have claimed the following: "Completion of efficacy and tolerability study" so let's patiently wait for them to compile this data and then review the study before even considering purchasing?

People shouting scam left, right and center isn't helping anyone as either party does not have conclusive
data yet.
"Compile the data"

They said they enrolled full production of the shampoo.. compile this

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Compile the data"

They said they enrolled full production of the shampoo.. compile this

Sorry br1, not sure why you are so angry.. Yes they did and if when they publish their findings we figure out it's indeed a load of garbage then we just won't buy and they will be left with a hell of a lot of stock?

The majority of people will do their research before they buy, if they don't publish anything then the majority of people will not buy. (There will be a few that will buy regardless but I am so uncertain how this even affects you? There are still people buying caffeine shampoo out there, go scream at them..)

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We have seen the pics that are in the final report here according to somebody here cant remember who, so people should not be expecting anything more from fidia. They have no obligation to publish anything.

Last edited:

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We have seen the pics that are in the final report here according to somebody here cant remember who, so people should not be expecting anything more from fidia. They have no obligation to publish anything.

No one has an obligation to do anything. They said they completed an efficacy study. They would be quintessentially doltish if they didn’t release it.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I could be wrong but i think they will just put some general data on the packaging such as hair fall decrease i dont think much about regowth will be on it as the study allegedly didn't have much data about regrowth., i doubt they will release the entire study

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I could be wrong but i think they will just put some general data on the packaging such as hair fall decrease i dont think much about regowth will be on it as the study allegedly didn't have much data about regrowth., i doubt they will release the entire study

I think we should spend much less effort speculating something we have no idea. Just relax, wait, see and enjoy the show, bro.

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Too much speculations in this thread, can someone tell me when the real data come out?

I have read the official FIDIA study and I have to admit that it's utterly delusional. Frankly speaking, I hope for the sake of all of us, that it won't get published, otherwise even the little group of members that will buy the lotion to test it will be convinced to not do so.
I personally don't think that Fidia will release any additional photo, but that's speculation by me. The last case Clockwise posted is legit, though, and it's one of the two set of photos provided by the study (the other one is the same woman showed at SITRI).
As said by some other user, Fidia will be at November's Sitri but they will only have a little desk to show the product and the package, but someone told me that they are reserving a spot for them in between the presentations but it's unsure if they will have something more to show than the last congress.

Before asking: no, I won't share the study.

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have read the official FIDIA study and I have to admit that it's utterly delusional. Frankly speaking, I hope for the sake of all of us, that it won't get published, otherwise even the little group of members that will buy the lotion to test it will be convinced to not do so.
Pretty bad sign. Is this recent study? Maybe they will publish something else.
The last case Clockwise posted is legit
Good to hear this. Personally, I see a noticeable improvement, if the lotion can guarantee at least the same result for others, people will buy it.

Looks like, it won't end until we get the lotion and try it.