Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

br1

Reaction score
I am not angry. Just got deceived many times before. As you all will with this snake oil.. you want so much for this product to be real (it's not), that you ignore every fact, but at the same time believe in every stupid lie that even a child knows is a lie.

Just like 7thsense said above. The study is as fake as brotzu own fake hair, but, still gonna buy it.. go ahead ppl.

I was there, on the initial pages.. i believed for a moment, then quickly realized it's a scam.

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not angry. Just got deceived many times before. As you all will with this snake oil.. you want so much for this product to be real (it's not), that you ignore every fact, but at the same time believe in every stupid lie that even a child knows is a lie.

Just like 7thsense said above. The study is as fake as brotzu own fake hair, but, still gonna buy it.. go ahead ppl.

I was there, on the initial pages.. i believed for a moment, then quickly realized it's a scam.
Well, you are right, there are so many facts which show that the lotion is scam. But at the same time Brotzu lotion is some kind of cult here. Big words (no sides, good regrowth, and maintenance), several not bad photos from users with the homemade version, unclear official statements, we all just want to see the ending of this story.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have read the official FIDIA study and I have to admit that it's utterly delusional. Frankly speaking, I hope for the sake of all of us, that it won't get published, otherwise even the little group of members that will buy the lotion to test it will be convinced to not do so.
I personally don't think that Fidia will release any additional photo, but that's speculation by me. The last case Clockwise posted is legit, though, and it's one of the two set of photos provided by the study (the other one is the same woman showed at SITRI).
As said by some other user, Fidia will be at November's Sitri but they will only have a little desk to show the product and the package, but someone told me that they are reserving a spot for them in between the presentations but it's unsure if they will have something more to show than the last congress.

Before asking: no, I won't share the study.

Link please?

Reactions: br1

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have read the official FIDIA study and I have to admit that it's utterly delusional. Frankly speaking, I hope for the sake of all of us, that it won't get published, otherwise even the little group of members that will buy the lotion to test it will be convinced to not do so.
I personally don't think that Fidia will release any additional photo, but that's speculation by me. The last case Clockwise posted is legit, though, and it's one of the two set of photos provided by the study (the other one is the same woman showed at SITRI).
As said by some other user, Fidia will be at November's Sitri but they will only have a little desk to show the product and the package, but someone told me that they are reserving a spot for them in between the presentations but it's unsure if they will have something more to show than the last congress.

The study you saw for six month treatement or for 2 years ?

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Thanks for the update...out of interest, what makes it so delusional......of course, Ill reseve full judgement till I read it myself....but an idea of what makes it so bad would be appreciated?

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don’t even try to justify it. Quit making excuses.
Justify what ?? Your *** ?

I just asked him a simple question but apparently didn't want to answer or may be he didn't even know the answer. I didn't tell him to give me the study or give me detail of it but I want to know the main question that everyone would ask, the result are for six month , 1 month , one year , two ?

But apparently it's the same study that the italian forum were talking about for a while and it's for 6 month.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Justify what ?? Your *** ?

I just asked him a simple question but apparently didn't want to answer or may be he didn't even know the answer. I didn't tell him to give me the study or give me detail of it but I want to know the main question that everyone would ask, the result are for six month , 1 month , one year , two ?

But apparently it's the same study that the italian forum were talking about for a while and it's for 6 month.

If Fidia had obvious results, you would have those results in your hand right now. That's just a fact. Whether for 6 months of for 2 years, the study they conducted was a joke, and the effectiveness of this is just about absolutely null. I know dolts like you will rush out to buy this when it's released, but I seriously hope Fidia and Brotzus don't make money on this.

If anyone had any sense they would not buy this as things currently stand (and that includes Fidia releasing the same study that @The 7TH Sense mentioned).

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Until you can show me the 30 year study, then you can't prove it doesn't work after 30 years, so I'm going to buy it for 30 years and prove it works and make all of you look like fools while the mortician is blown away by my hair at my age while he dresses my body up for burial.

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
nobody who read the study wants to post the study? just dont know if i should cry or laugh? there are people who waited 3 years on the lotion and know we could have the answer, what this sh*t does. to hell with you.

Mate....this is why you shouldn't believe anyone about anything on forums like these....positive or negative.....you don't know their motives or the validity of the info they spread.

I've read so much conflicting information from people about this lotion, from people who've made the homemade and had success, to the young girl with AA that grew all her hair back and her mum hugely praising it, to others that suggest that it cant possibly work and others saying they have read a study they cant share with us but assure us its rubbish.

As far as im concerned ill try it...100 Euros or so a month is nothing to me and ill happily post my results and pictures on this site...if it does f*** all, then so be it, ill move onto what's coming up next.....but ill never take the word of random strangers on here whether they say its the best thing since sliced bread or that its a scam.

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The study you saw for six month treatement or for 2 years ?
I saw the official study that was carried by Fidia + Brotzu + his son + first Brotzu's team, the one which was presented at Sitri briefly in form of abstract. This study lasted 6 months, from May to December 2016. I'm not aware of any other study that lasted 2 years. Maybe you are referring to one of the blatant Beps lies, in particular the one where he said that 5 years of hair could be recovered in 18 months? How the hell does he know if they conducted, as far as I'm aware, only two trials, both of 6 months duration? Don't get me started on him and his claims, please. I respect Brotzu senior but not his son.

Thanks for the update...out of interest, what makes it so delusional......of course, Ill reseve full judgement till I read it myself....but an idea of what makes it so bad would be appreciated?

I don't exactly understand what you mean by "fake" in this case; it's a language barrier I suppose. Don't get me wrong, the study is not false, is 100% true and legit. In fact, half of the pages are references and bibliography; all the claims, ideas, results stated are justified and supported by existing literature correctly quoted. Study design is ok aside from some incomprehensible choices, and a lot of different methods and devices were used to evaluate the situation and what was going on the patients' heads.
It just demonstrates nothing about the effectiveness of this lotion on Androgenetic Alopecia. Or, more precisely, the study demonstrates that in a time frame of 6 months, this lotion is able to practically halt the shedding in almost all the patients. What does it mean in terms of "yeah, does this mean we're cured..?" is left to our imagination. I don't feel safe about reviewing here the study because it shouldn't be available to the public. However, there are many questions that I would like to ask to the team, such as "why did you say in the abstract that you enrolled men from 18 to 55 and then you said the average age of the males is 46 years old, and later on you said that the range was 30-60?" or "why are you going to publish a study carried in 2016 when you admitted later in 2017 that there were stability issues with the lotion?" or the most hilarious one: "why did you write that 'All the authors state, however, that Fidia Farmaceutici S.p.A. did not participate in the decision to submit this manuscript for publication.' ???"

I'm constantly deleting and retyping this message because I don't want to disclose the study, but I could write for hours about it. I'll just explain better some things presented at last sitri after having read the full paper:

Aside from many other incomprehensible statements, the study shows that on women only the hair count increases in a significant manner, while in both groups the shedding is halted; in women's, the shedding stops almost immediately, while men experienced later these benefits. I don't know why the trial ended at 6 months then, if they were confident that men could have had their hair count increased over this time. The conclusions are "the lotion is effective and safe in stopping and preventing hair loss". What 'hair loss' means is left to the readers' imagination, meanwhile the lotion is marketed with "anti - hair fall" written under the package's name, and Fidia changed the last italian update from "hair loss cure" to "hair fall treatment".
What this lotion does is stopping the shedding ("favoring hair growth"), making "the hairs strong, more robust, and luscious".
There are many other points we could debate, such as regrowth amd thickening, but I don't want to disclose them.

Does it mean that for the next years we're going to use hair gel instead of hair blades? I don't really think so.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Until you can show me the 30 year study, then you can't prove it doesn't work after 30 years, so I'm going to buy it for 30 years and prove it works and make all of you look like fools while the mortician is blown away by my hair at my age while he dresses my body up for burial.

No idiot , I don't need a 30 years study.
I need to see the final result for the periode that the inventor claimed. Which is 2 years.
As simple as that.

For example I can't judge the effectiveness of finasteride based on result for 3 or 6 months. After 3 month the result are worst then the initial stat because of the shedding.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw the official study that was carried by Fidia + Brotzu + his son + first Brotzu's team, the one which was presented at Sitri briefly in form of abstract. This study lasted 6 months, from May to December 2016. I'm not aware of any other study that lasted 2 years. Maybe you are referring to one of the blatant Beps lies, in particular the one where he said that 5 years of hair could be recovered in 18 months? How the hell does he know if they conducted, as far as I'm aware, only two trials, both of 6 months duration? Don't get me started on him and his claims, please. I respect Brotzu senior but not his son.

I don't exactly understand what you mean by "fake" in this case; it's a language barrier I suppose. Don't get me wrong, the study is not false, is 100% true and legit. In fact, half of the pages are references and bibliography; all the claims, ideas, results stated are justified and supported by existing literature correctly quoted. Study design is ok aside from some incomprehensible choices, and a lot of different methods and devices were used to evaluate the situation and what was going on the patients' heads.
It just demonstrates nothing about the effectiveness of this lotion on Androgenetic Alopecia. Or, more precisely, the study demonstrates that in a time frame of 6 months, this lotion is able to practically halt the shedding in almost all the patients. What does it mean in terms of "yeah, does this mean we're cured..?" is left to our imagination. I don't feel safe about reviewing here the study because it shouldn't be available to the public. However, there are many questions that I would like to ask to the team, such as "why did you say in the abstract that you enrolled men from 18 to 55 and then you said the average age of the males is 46 years old, and later on you said that the range was 30-60?" or "why are you going to publish a study carried in 2016 when you admitted later in 2017 that there were stability issues with the lotion?" or the most hilarious one: "why did you write that 'All the authors state, however, that Fidia Farmaceutici S.p.A. did not participate in the decision to submit this manuscript for publication.' ???"

I'm constantly deleting and retyping this message because I don't want to disclose the study, but I could write for hours about it. I'll just explain better some things presented at last sitri after having read the full paper:

Aside from many other incomprehensible statements, the study shows that on women only the hair count increases in a significant manner, while in both groups the shedding is halted; in women's, the shedding stops almost immediately, while men experienced later these benefits. I don't know why the trial ended at 6 months then, if they were confident that men could have had their hair count increased over this time. The conclusions are "the lotion is effective and safe in stopping and preventing hair loss". What 'hair loss' means is left to the readers' imagination, meanwhile the lotion is marketed with "anti - hair fall" written under the package's name, and Fidia changed the last italian update from "hair loss cure" to "hair fall treatment".
What this lotion does is stopping the shedding ("favoring hair growth"), making "the hairs strong, more robust, and luscious".
There are many other points we could debate, such as regrowth amd thickening, but I don't want to disclose them.

Does it mean that for the next years we're going to use hair gel instead of hair blades? I don't really think so.
Thanks for keeping us updated, I had a lot of hope for this lotion but it looks like ReBoost 2.0.

To the lads saying that they will buy it regardless of what the study says, please don't. This is the reason scams keep making it to market. Us fools should let these guys go bankrupt instead of giving them the benefit of the doubt and let them run off with profits.

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you @The 7TH Sense...….one thing that I'm certain of above all else is how incompetent Fidia seem to be......for me, considering they started that study in 2016, why they didn't continue up until 2018 to get the long-term and accurate results of it seems bizarre to me?

I guess if the above is true, at the very least it will be useful to younger guys that have just started to lose their hair to stop further loss...the long term effectiveness remains to be seen...as 6 months in my opinion isn't long enough to show what effect it has.

Either way, appreciate your post.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Why are you opposed to sharing the study (especially one from 2+ years ago), but not opposed to telling us essentially how it reads? It’s obviously out there. People other than yourself have seen it. Don’t know what your obligation is to Fidia in this case.

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for keeping us updated, I had a lot of hope for this lotion but it looks like ReBoost 2.0.

To the lads saying that they will buy it regardless of what the study says, please don't. This is the reason scams keep making it to market. Us fools should let these guys go bankrupt instead of giving them the benefit of the doubt and let them run off with profits.

A few guys trying it and honestly reporting back on here isn't going to affect Fidia's bank balance.

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I disagree with this, though. Even if there are obvious similarities to ReBoost situation, this time fidia was transparent. I'm not saying that the lotion does sh*t for our hairs, what I'm saying is that we can't objectively know because the things are not stated in the way we are used to talk about on hair loss sites. I still think that we'll need people to try this reporting with decent photos any changes or results from this trinov. 75€ for 30ml is a fcking lot of money. It's essentially more than 2€ per application. This sh*t in my opinion, at that price, should cure the hunger in Africa.

Why are you opposed to sharing the study (especially one from 2+ years ago), but not opposed to telling us essentially how it reads? It’s obviously out there. People other than yourself have seen it. Don’t know what your obligation is to Fidia in this case.

Obligation? I don't have any. I just decided to post after a lot of people said that they were waiting in peace for the study, and I didn't want to let them have a stroke and a brain cancer, just like I did after the reading of it, when it will be available. What I'm saying is, do not expect anything from this study.
I won't share the study, which is way longer than the 10 rows that I wrote, simply because nobody else did it and I won't be the first scapegoat. What I did was meant to warn the users who are expecting something out of it and I backed my opinion.

Last edited:

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@The 7TH Sense thanks a lot for the info MVP;)

I agree with the fact, that beps is idiot. His cetirizine study etc.. But I still trust the old man tbh. I dont get the Fidia strategy. If the lotiom has biggest chance to work on young fellas, why use old guys? If the study was finished in 2016, what was they doing the two years? If the original stabilization was that bad, isnt the trial worth a sh*t? Oh god...

@MomoGee I will try it and post a lot of good pictures. Best way to prove if it works or if it is scam is to have us do the trials.