Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ye I also liked his viewing on things. He was not over acting , justgiving his pov
you might like this again:
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...-and-the-primary-ingredient-in-brotzu.113209/
Dont you remember ? ; )
Yeah, I forgot this one. Thanks

He kind of did.
But tbh he thought as I remember, that eqoul could have some potential.
Maybe that's a good sign. I just wished we had someone who could describe in details why Brotzu won't (or will) work and probably end irrelevant comparisons with natural products.

Just reading this thread and getting more and more depressed. It looks like more people started to claim that Brotzu lotion is scam.

In overall, hair loss treatments situation isn't so good as well, it looks like we won't have anything available except Brotzu in near future.
JAKs - It's still not quite clear, whether they can do something against Androgenetic Alopecia, we should get more info in the middle of next year if I'm not mistaken, and even If they do work we still will wait at least couple years before JAKs be available on the market.
Seti/Fevi - Fevi was pushed back to 2020 + commercialization phase. So it gonna be available at the end of 2020 at best. Seti is even later. And worth to notice that we don't have a lot of success stories related to Seti, unfortunately. The good news is that Allergan should publish their studies next year and we will understand better how exactly Seti combats hair loss and get the real representation of results/side effects.
Polichem Topical finasteride - 2020 commercialization. But, lol, it's still finasteride, maybe a bit safer.
Breezula - 2021
Hair cloning - I hate to say that, but even if this treatment is available in 2020, the chance that someone from us will try it is super small. It will be booked for the next 5-7 years and/or will cost a crazy amount of money.
Replicel - This one could be near (end of this year, in Japan). Should be a good maintenance option. But still there availability and price questions. When it will be available in Europe and USA? Will people outside Japan be able to use this treatment?

So, as you can see something significant will come out only by the end of 2020 at best. Without treatments, a lot of guys even with slow Androgenetic Alopecia will lose a considerable amount of hair in 2 years. Maybe lotion will be safer and quite effective, otherwise - Propecia, Hair System or self-acceptance.

BTW, someone on Hairlosscure2020 mentioned in comments that Fidia will publish Trinov study results in some journal. Of course, no dates and journal names

IAE-A5

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some people on the italian forum have read the study that is about to be published, apparently hair number count and diameter increment is so small that is close to zero.

Reactions: br1

Dalotian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some people on the italian forum have read the study that is about to be published, apparently hair number count and diameter increment is so small that is close to zero.
that's discouraging. What a roller coaster this has all been. We've seen photos with decent results, hopefully that statement wont be the truth.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it works, here is what I think. It will slow down hairloss (to what degree remains to be seen). Regrowth will be different for everyone.

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score

How reliable is that?
I mean wtf that brotzu clan was talking about then for years.

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Like everything in life it will differ from person to person.
Some people will be naming their children after Brotzu and loving the lotion for years others will claim it does bugger all. I hope I’m the former, although I won’t be naming my children after Brotzu whatever happens.

IAE-A5

My Regimen
Reaction score
The study apparently leaked somehow and some people (moderators and few users) managed to get it.

One user,when challanged, revealed what seems to be the introduction of the 30 pages study and looks very legit. He also claimed that crosschecking the lotion results with fina/minoxidil results (in terms of datas you can find on the respective studies,hair count,diameter ecc),it appears that the lotion doesn't come even close to the other two,giving 1:30 as the efficiency ratio of between lotion and fina/minoxidil(no idea how he calculated that).

Apart from that,the lotion will surely have a lower price and be available in spray format,here's a new link

https://ww w.tuttofarma.it/trattamenti-anticaduta/24966-trinov-lozione-anticaduta-uomo-formula-brotzu-spray-30ml.html

(I had to break the link casue im still not allowed toto post them apparently,just fix the www)

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The study apparently leaked somehow and some people (moderators and few users) managed to get it.

One user,when challanged, revealed what seems to be the introduction of the 30 pages study and looks very legit. He also claimed that crosschecking the lotion results with fina/minoxidil results (in terms of datas you can find on the respective studies,hair count,diameter ecc),it appears that the lotion doesn't come even close to the other two,giving 1:30 as the efficiency ratio of between lotion and fina/minoxidil(no idea how he calculated that).

Apart from that,the lotion will surely have a lower price and be available in spray format,here's a new link

https://ww w.tuttofarma.it/trattamenti-anticaduta/24966-trinov-lozione-anticaduta-uomo-formula-brotzu-spray-30ml.html

(I had to break the link casue im still not allowed toto post them apparently,just fix the www)

You do realise that guy who is saying that the study shows its not effective, is royaume..posing as Brotzuforever…….

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score

The study is retarded. It’s literally what we saw at sitri and it contains only people aged 40 - 50.

Lets just try our selves. Way too many conflicting scenarios.

IAE-A5

My Regimen
Reaction score
You do realise that guy who is saying that the study shows its not effective, is royaume..posing as Brotzuforever…….

No idea about who those guys are,but the intro he posted looks legit and there's more than one person who got his hand on that study.
Also the moderators who saw the study were quite unimpressed.

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lycopene downregulates 5AR.
Polyphenols have been studied to improve endothelial cell function.

Carrots contain lycopene, and green tea contains polyphenols.
So I can genuinely say without lying at all, that if you mush carrots into green tea and rub it on your head, "it has the same actions as both finasteride and minoxodil" (quote from Brotzu's son). That's not a lie. Just like how Brotzu isn't technically lying.

Just because it theoretically has the actions of both doesn't mean it is even remotely as effective. It's the most basic strategical wording.

Reactions: br1

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No idea about who those guys are,but the intro he posted looks legit and there's more than one person who got his hand on that study.
Also the moderators who saw the study were quite unimpressed.

Nothing is legit until it comes from Fidia on their site....simple as that...…..royaume spends his whole time arguing and trolling about how Brotzu is a scam...anything that comes from him isn't to be trusted.

If the study comes from Fidia shows its ineffective, then so be it.....but royaume has already come on here to say his campaign against brotzu is just beginning, wouldn't put it past the autistic retard to make up the study himself and say it was leaked.

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t understand why people are like “MUH BROTZU” when replicel would probably give you 10 times better results because it literally f*****g clones your hair. Just doesn’t make sense to me why people would argue for days over a lotion that offers maintenance at best over a treatment that could restore you to NW0. Meh.

Because hair loss is a degenerative condition....as time passes it gets worse....if something like Brotzu helps, then it will tide people over till something like Replicel comes out.

Marcaronii

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t understand why people are like “MUH BROTZU” when replicel would probably give you 10 times better results because it literally f*****g clones your hair. Just doesn’t make sense to me why people would argue for days over a lotion that offers maintenance at best over a treatment that could restore you to NW0. Meh.
Since when does replicel clones hair? o_O

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score

Replicel / Shiseido is ultimately a maintenance treatment. Its like a hair loss vaccine. We have to actually make sure when we can get it that we have hair to save.

Breathtaking Male Model

My Regimen
Reaction score
maintaince=snake oil

Exactly.

Specially when demonstrated on people who arent even losing their hair anymore, or are losing it at a very slow rate. No sh*t a person in his 50s who has been balding for 20-30 years won't lose ground during random 3-6 months in which the "trial" was conducted. That's precisely why no younger people with ongoing aggressive hairloss are to be found in their leaks.

I have a feeling this is going to be such a fiasco.